PFT Couture Reviews

2 | Saint Paul, MN

2 Reviews for PFT Couture

May yer · Married on 09/02/2007

PFT Couture was everything that I was looking for in having my wedding gown custom-made! From the design ideas to the consultations, to the unexpected change in gown designs, to the work on the bridesmaids' gowns, everything was exceptional. PFT Couture made sure that my gown design was not only flattering for my figure, but was also unique to my personality and my desires. She has an eye to detail and truly customizing to the individual. I highly recommend PFT Couture!

Sent on 02/19/2009

Amy · Married on 04/08/2006

I LOVED my wedding gown. Not only was the gown fashioned to my body, but it also accentuates my best features. I figured, if I spent even $750-$1000 on a regular dress I liked, it would still not fit perfectly nor would it be my dream gown. I would still have to add in alteration cost which will add at least another $500.00 + (a total of $1500+ anyways). I might as well spend my money wisely on a gown that I LOVE and one that fits like a glove. My gown was well designed and crafted, it was made from quality fabrics like ivory silk charmeuse and lace – once your body feels one of these gowns you’ll realize it’s the only gown you could wear. Well worth every penny! If cost is not an issue for you, then why even question having a beautiful custom-made gown? All I can say is that I felt so beautiful, confident, comfortable and elegant on my wedding day. To this day everyone still remembers my wedding, and honestly my wedding dress.

Working with Pa was also a joy. She understands a woman’s body, how important this day was to me and how important it was for her to make my realization possible in my gown. At times I had too many ideas and at others not enough. She took her time and listened to my desires and designed a few sketches. She was honest with me when she knew a certain style would not work (e.g. because I’m a shorter woman a mermaid style gown would make me look shorter – it was not for me). She educated me about the importance of fabrics and designs that would accentuate my features – make me look taller, slimmer and beautiful. She was flexible with my schedule and professional. The best things is that she loves what she does, does not settle for anything less than high quality, is well educated in the field, fun to work with, honest and listens… making my whole experience a very positive one and my wedding day memorable.

Sent on 02/19/2009