Pfalmer Productions Reviews

6 Reviews for Pfalmer Productions

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Proposal photos

Lee captured the moment my husband proposed to me. He was able to snap the best candid shots of such an intimate and special day. Lee had a quick turn around and I was impressed with the quality.

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Israel

Israel Borokini · Married on 12/30/2017

Excellent photography born out of passion

Lee was an amazing photographer, with high imaginative skills and professionalism. He is very honest, trustworthy and considerate. The pictures he took for my wedding were breathtaking, classy and he captured every moment with touch of excellence! Some of my guest told me they observed that he was more than just a photographer doing it for the money, but they observed passion and creativity in his work and the angles from which he took pictures. I recommend Lee to anyone looking for photographers to help capture important moments and events of their lives!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Pfalmer Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Israel for your review. I really enjoy being a part of your wedding and capturing the special moments with you and Sylvia and all your wedding guests!

R.w. · Married on 02/20/2017

Engagement Photos

Lee and Diana did our proposal and engagement photos. We loved them. Great editing and professionally handled the experience. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Colleen C · Married on 11/20/2015

Exceeded my expectations!

“Lee Pfalmer did a professional photo shoot for me a couple of years ago and it was a wonderful experience.  He made the process fun and easy and the picture are some of the best I have ever had and I am proud to use them to promote my business.  I would highly recommend Lee his talent and professionalism are amazing!!!”

Sent on 11/20/2018

Erich · Married on 06/20/2015

Wedding Photo and Video - Lee is Great!

Lee probably has some of the most extensive photography and video creation/editing experience in all of Reno/Tahoe. My wife and I were fortunate enough to have Lee create our wedding video and he blew it out of the water. It was one of Lee’s first wedding shoots he had ever done, but his wide array of photo and video experience made it as if he had been doing wedding videos and photography for 20+ years. Lee was extremely professional and courteous to everyone at our wedding and was still able to get all the right shots/moments of our big day. We only had Lee for our wedding video, but he went above and beyond and took some really cool and memorable night shots while we were under the stars. The photos turned out amazing and we constantly get complements on them because they are so unique. The skills Lee processes combined with the high end equipment his firm utilizes makes his companies offerings a great value!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Monika Mala · Married on 06/13/2015

Lee is great!

Lee did our wedding and we couldn’t have been happier with the results! He was professional and listened to my ideas! Our shots came out beautifully and we get compliments all the time.

Sent on 11/20/2018