Petrichor Planning Reviews

4 Reviews for Petrichor Planning

1 User photo

Stephanie P. · Married on 06/22/2019

Organization and Planning Masters

Planning a wedding is a ton of work. We were so thankful for all of the work Petrichor did to make our wedding fun, memorable, and incredibly smooth. During the planning process Meghan was great about checking in, offering advice and encouragement, and making sure we were not overwhelmed. On the day of our wedding I cannot remember a single thing that went wrong although I am sure there was more than one. This is a testament to the thoroughness, attention to detail, and mastery that Meghan, Niki and the Petrichor team bring to all of their weddings. We were truly able to enjoy every minute of our wedding day with the peace of mind knowing that every detail was taken care of, and that is the best wedding gift anyone can give. Thank you so much Meghan, Niki and the whole Petrichor team!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Petrichor Planning's reply:

Thank you, for your kind words. It was our pleasure to bright happiness, light, and organization into your wedding day. Brides like you make it easy! XO

Erik · Married on 09/02/2018

Seriously... the best ever... Her knowledge of the intricate details of how a wedding works saved our butts... We would have never thought about half of the things she brought up... and the best part was she took care of all of them! Meghan was the most organized professional individual I have ever worked with.. Example... we were short gold silverware the day of the wedding.. Meghan went out and found the same silverware and made sure we were set without worrying us.. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!! Thanks Meghan for helping us make our day so worry free and special!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Kylie · Married on 09/02/2018

I was one of those brides who thought, “ Well, I’m super organized, type-A, good with task oriented lists, I probably don’t need a wedding planner!” It didn’t take all too long for me to realize I was in over my head with details, deadlines, and the other wedding formalities.

Shortly thereafter, Meghan reached out to me, I was ecstatic!
    I knew Meghan on a personal level, and knew that she would care for my special day as if it was her own.

Meghan and I sat down to hatch out details almost every month throughout the six months or so leading up to my wedding. Small things such as mother of the bride/groom gifts, rehearsal how-to’s, and even ceremony specifics were all things that would have easily gone overlooked had I not had Meghan’s help. I couldn’t have asked for a more detail oriented planner!

Subtle Wedding catastrophes, that I didn’t even KNOW happened, happened! And you better believe, Meghan handled them like a champ! She and her husband picked up extra silverware day-of the wedding to make certain all of my guests had matching flatware! That is service beyond belief!

I’m forever grateful to have Meghan’s expertise and professionalism. Post-wedding, I had so many comments from friends, family, guests, and other vendors that she was a DREAM to work with.

If you’re looking for a wedding planner, look no more, Meghan is your gal!

Xoxo Megs

Sent on 09/23/2018

David R. · Married on 08/25/2018

We Owe Our Night To You

Petrichor planning was an absolute Godsend to our special day. We were originally set on trying to plan our wedding and coordinate our special day independently. After realize the amount of work and planning that needed to be done, we reached out to Meghan for her help. She went so above and beyond for our special day to ensure that not only did we not have to worry about everything, but we could truly ENJOY every moment without any worry because she was handling all of the details for us. What a wonderful, carefree, memorable day. Thank you for everything, Meghan!

Sent on 10/16/2018