Petrichor Flora Reviews

Petrichor Flora View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Megan F. Married on 09/12/2020

Denis Guerin / Petrichor

I have always admired Denis’s work. His aesthetic and sense of style are unique and his vision remarkable. The time and energy he puts into every project, regardless of the size, is unparalleled. Denis was the first person we called when my daughter was planning her wedding and knowing he was involved gave us both such peace of mind. We knew that everything from the wedding party members’ arrangements to the flora creations at the outdoor wedding venue and the unique reception site would be spectacular and we were not disappointed. His attention to detail and enthusiast energy were so appreciated and made the day all that we had hoped for and more.
    Allison G. Married on 08/14/2020

A dream come true!

Denis is an artist and truly one of the most creative floral designers out there. As soon as I got engaged I knew I wanted him to do our flowers. I trusted his judgement completely and knew I could depend on him to execute our plan flawlessly. He was easy to communicate with and open to suggestion and changes. Very easy-going.
  • Jeanne
    Jeanne C. Married on 07/11/2020

Petrichor Flora

Denis is fantastic to work with! He did an outstanding job with both the bridal shower and the wedding. Denis is so talented. The combination of colors along with the quality and the variety of the flowers presented, were a true work of art. Denis is professional, reliable, and consistent. Our experience was a positive one. You will enjoy working with Denis.
    Erin C. Married on 07/08/2020

Denis was an awesome creative support in wedding planning!

Denis was a fantastic partner to have in the wedding planning process! His comprehensive list of questions helped you to understand what you were looking for with floral color schemes, size, and flower types! His arrangements are so creative and memorable – they create a beautiful atmosphere for you and your guests! He was an absolute pleasure to work with – always easy to get a hold of and there to support you with his positive attitude! I highly recommend Denis as a wedding vendor!!
    Rachel S. Married on 06/23/2020

A happy and pleasant experience :)

The work of love and pleasant experience was incredible. The bride and family came from out of town and were super happy with the beautiful art Dennis and his wife set up for us. I highly recommend calling petrichor flora!
    Kimberly W. Married on 02/29/2020

Exceptional!

Petrichor Florist did an amazing job for my wedding. I needed extra boutonnieers last minute and I also didn't want the traditional throw bouquet but last minute I decided I did and they accommodated all of my needs. I would highly recommend them. Their service was top notch!
    Rachel Married on 06/02/2019

Excellent, creative and easy to work with.

Denis is a delight to work with. He is very professional, very organized and his work is beautiful. Not only were we happy with his product, there was no stress working with him.
    Katie Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning work

Denis did a phenomenal job with the flowers and decorations for our wedding. He took the time to really listen to what we were thinking and guided us on which flowers would be available given the time of year. He also helped us with envisioning how to set up and decorate our venue, and transformed the tent outside into something magical. Denis was also one of our easiest vendors to work with - he was punctual, professional, and went above and beyond. We strongly recommend working with him for your wedding.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 09/02/2018

Fabulous experience

Denis was so easy to work with. He made the process simple and really worked with us to match our vision. He does amazing work and is incredibly talented. I would highly recommend!!