Petrakos Films Reviews

8 | San Carlos, CA

8 Reviews for Petrakos Films

8 Petrakos Films Reviews

Mila · Married on 12/12/2012

Kostas Is very passionate about his work and has a keen eye of what will make a wedding video stand out. He spent half the day with us before our wedding date to get a sense of what we wanted accomplished for our Big Day. He gave us the right information for us to better judge what package we wanted and worked with us. His deliverance on the video highlight was surprisingly quick and allowed us to share with our loved ones who were there and those who were not. The feedback I received from so many of our friends and family were of high remarks. They too could not believe how quick he created our video highlight. They all thought it was beautifully created. Thank you, Kostas for creating such a memorable day for not only the Bride and Groom but for our family and friends, as well! We definitely recommend you!

Kostas videoed our wedding and was great to work with. He was prompt, profession, flexible and went *above and beyond. He worked with us in our budget as well. Also, we originally planned to have him for x amount of hours. Well, the reception was delayed due to a longer cocktail hour so he was able to stay later to capture part of the reception.

*Our priest doesn't allow any photographers on the alter but Kostas went up there anyway and captured beautiful footage.

Monica · Married on 06/03/2011

At my request, Kostas Petrakos shot our son's High School Graduation ceremony this June in spite of his busy wedding schedule. I am so glad we hired him as the actual ceremony was in the middle of the football field and from our seats we could barely make out our son. Kostas and his crew were right in front and got excellent video and high quality images. The DVD of the ceremony is movie quality and he did not miss anything. He gets very involved in his projects to make sure you get the best he can offer. If you want a beautiful high resolution video, call Petrakos Films!

Colleen · Married on 04/10/2010

Kostas was very professional and really stuck to the schedule I wanted for my wedding. The pictures of my wedding are beautiful and everyone in my family and my husbands family love them!! I was hesitant about getting a video originally and I am so happy we got one becasue it is my favorite part of my wedding package! It is amazing, Koostas got all the songs we played at the wedding and got beautiful shots of the empty church, and comments from family and friends. The final products we received went above and beyond our expectations. Kostas returns phone calls and emails promptly, he even replied to an email from me while he was on vacation in Greece!!! I would recommend Petrakos films for any wedding.

Damian · Married on 04/14/2009

Kostas Petrakos exceeded my expectations by far. I was on the beach one day with my wife, trying and failing to get a good photo of myself for my website. I saw Kostas, with his camera, taking pictures of something else, so I asked him for advice about lighting. He offered to take the pictures for me, at a very fair price, and I agreed.

I was amazed at the professionalism of his equipment, and at the quality of his photos. He then offered to spend the day taking photos of my wife and I on the beach, without charging us a dime unless we later decided to buy them. I don't imagine that this is how he or other photographers normally work, but it seemed pretty clear that he was doing this primarily because of his passion for photography rather than a desire to make a buck.

He took his time and chose some incredibly gorgeous spots to get the shots. He helped my wife and I to relax. We laughed and chatted and got to see some beautiful nature that we might not have discovered were it not for Kostas's discerning eye. He was extremely friendly, all along. And when he showed us the photos online, we were blown away by their quality, clarity, and composition. He threw in a video montage, just for fun, which we didn't expect or request and which was amazing as well.

And so, I recommend Kostas without hesitation for any and all photographic and film-related needs: weddings, engagements, websites, etc. Heck, he even showed us a video he produced for, I think it was the tourism authority for Greece, or something like that, and we were extremely impressed with the quality of the film. So if you're making a Hollywood blockbuster and need a professional cinematographer, I imagine he'd do a great job with that too!

Rama · Married on 10/18/2008

We are very happy that we chose Kostas Petrakos as our wedding videographer. We talked to several videographers and did not meet someone who we really liked until we met Kostas. His videography style is elegant, beautiful and professional. He spent lot of time with us before the wedding to understand what was important to us and how we would like the video. Kostas is very talented and uses the the state of the art equipment. He has a deep expertise in video and audio editing. He is artistic, very passionate about his work and has a good eye for composition and for capturing the memorable moments of a wedding with grace (he also made everyone look beautiful). We were impressed with how well the video turned out and we were excited to share the video with family and friends.

Kostas was helpful, easy to communicate with and responsible during our hectic wedding schedule. We feel fortunate to have met such a talented and personable videographer for our special day. We enjoyed working with him and highly recommend Kostas for awesome wedding videos.

Kostas, thank you for capturing our memories and making them ever lasting!

Manzar · Married on 12/30/2007

We love our pictures & the music in our video is great!

Very good, but should have safeguards on privacy relating to Internet viewing. I know Kostas is working on that now...