Peterson Photography & Video Reviews

3 | Bowling Green, OH

3 Reviews for Peterson Photography & Video

kelly · Married on 05/17/2014

We used Stephen for our photography for the wedding. Him and his wife did an excellent job! They came to the rehearsal and took pictures and then came early at the wedding to get pictures of everyone getting ready. They did an awesome slide show that was set up the whole reception. They were both very energetic and had great ideas for pictures! I love the fact that we get to keep every single picture he did. I believe there were 2900 pictures all together (some of these are multiples of the same picture so he could try to capture the perfect one). He also sent a sheet around for anyone to put their email on so he could send them a preview of the pics. He makes it very clear to them they do not have to purchase them they can just receive from us since we have all rights to the pics. The only thing I wouldve changed is I would have had them stay for the whole reception. I told them to go ahead and leave but missed out on alot of photos at the end of the night.That was my fault since they wouldve stayed if I had asked them to. They did a great job, very friendly! I would definitely recommend them if needing a photographer. The price was cheaper then most other photographers and we were able to keep everything.

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • F

Danielle · Married on 05/02/2009

Stephen Peterson did an amazing job as a photographer at my wedding! He was by far the best vendor we hired for the wedding. He did an engagement shoot a few months prior to the wedding so that we would all be comfortable working together at the wedding. He and his wife were both readily available for the rehearsal the day before our big event. They both devoted a generous amount of their time to the entire wedding. They showed up before the ceremony to take pictures, stayed through the entire reception, and even agreed to stay to take sunset pictures on the beach the ceremony took place. On top of their dedication to the photos, they filmed the ceremony and pertinent moments at the reception. Unedited copies of the photos were ready for our viewing almost immediately. Final copies were completed and mailed extremely fast as well! A slide show of the engagement shoot, rehearsal, and ceremony was also on display at the reception. I thought this was wonderful for the guests, as well as myself, to view during dinner. The pictures I received were the most beautiful I’ve ever paid for, and to top if off, Stephen Peterson is extremely affordable! He is willing to work with you to make your special day as perfect as possible. I highly recommend him for anyone getting married in the Bowling Green, Ohio or Tampa Bay, Florida area. He helps make your wedding a memorable one!

Sent on 04/15/2009
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/01/2008

Stephen and his wife, Barb go the extra mile on your wedding weekend. We have great shots of our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, morning of the wedding, wedding and reception. Hundreds of photos, and I liked that we have all copyright release of everything and all photos on discs to keep. I haven't yet decided on my 20 -8x10 prints, because I have so many shots to choose from. (I need to get at that!!) The video of the entire day is wonderful. They also made a video of our rehearsal. Barb even caught my pratfall during the dash for cash :) ...that portion of the video is posted on their weddingwire page! You can't do better for the reasonable prices they charge. They are very fast at delivering your discs. The slideshow at the reception of the day's events and our two engagement shoots was a huge bonus!

Sent on 02/28/2009