Peter Jonathan Images Reviews

74 | San Diego, CA

74 Reviews for Peter Jonathan Images

Rachel · Married on 09/04/2015

Pete is seriously amazing. He did our engagement and wedding photos and although we haven't seen all of the wedding photos yet (wedding was a few days ago) I am already in love with all of the pictures. He gave us a sneak preview right after the wedding which was awesome! We aren't the most photogenic couple but he was able to capture such beautiful shots. My entire family is in awe over the photos. He's so much fun to work with and I love his creativity. Worth every penny and more. Highly highly highly recommended.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Dana · Married on 05/01/2015

Pete is an absolute brilliant photographer! Our wedding photos just blew us away; exceeded all expectations. He has an unbelievable skill and talent with his eye and creativity. And he's so much fun to work with. I would, hands down, recommend him to any bride and groom looking for a super talented photographer that's easy to work with.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Laura · Married on 04/17/2015

Pete is wonderful to work with. The photographs he captures are exceptional.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Laura · Married on 04/17/2015

Pete is wonderful to work with. The photographs he captures are exceptional.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Katie · Married on 09/13/2014

THERE IS TOO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT PETE! I could not be happier with my wedding pictures! He is laid back and so easy to work with. Peter was professional, prompt and knowledgeable the day of the wedding. He captured EVERY SHOT we could have ever imagined! Pete knows where to capture the best shots--we totally let him take the lead on where we should take photos and how we should take them. I am absolutely in love with my wedding photos! Pete was so quick to get them back to me. The day they were released was the least productive day at work for everyone who attended my wedding because they were looking at the amazing pictures :) Pete was recommended to us by a friend and we love him--we will recommend him to anyone! We were bummed to hear that he was already booked for my brother's wedding next year but I suppose that's what happens when you're a fabulous photographer like Pete! Book him early or you'll lose your chance to have amazing wedding pictures for the rest of your life!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Peter Jonathan Images's reply:

Katie! I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing review!! That was super kind of you to take the time to write it. Made me smile from ear to ear. I thoroughly enjoyed spending the day with you and Mike and the ENTIRE wedding party (and Claire) Thanks again for the review! Much appreciated!!

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2014

We LOVE all of our pictures. Pete was quick to respond throughout the entire process, and was flexible when working with our schedules. He and his assistant did a wonderful job on our wedding - capturing all of the great moments and scenery. We would definitely recommend Peter Jonathan Images to anyone!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Alison · Married on 06/07/2014

Can not say enough great things about Pete! His photographs speak for themselves, but he is an amazing photographer. I researched photographers for a while and had to do it all online as I was planning my wedding from out of state. I found Pete on weddingwire and fell in love with his photographs. His prices are very reasonable for the quality of photo's he takes especially compared to other photographers who charge outrageous prices and don't know how to use a camera. He was flexible working with us, especially since we were out of town having to arrange things. He listened to a couple ideas I had and was very easy going and fun to work with. His turnaround time for getting our photos back was super fast, and the pictures look amazing. I recommend him for anyone looking for a great quality photographer. It was the best day but having great photos to look back on make it even more memorable. Thanks Pete!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Thanks for the great review Allison! Loved working with you! - Pete

Morgan · Married on 05/10/2014

Everything about our wedding day came together perfectly. We couldn't have had such a well planned day without Peter! He was incredible in orchestrating the timing of all of the pictures and events. His assistant and himself had great picture ideas and were patient during the whole family picture process, always making sure that we had the pictures we wanted. The quality of the engagement and wedding pictures have been commented on by many people and I can't thank him enough for providing us with a lifetime of memories! We are so thankful that we found Peter for our photographer and would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat! Thanks again!!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Thank you Morgan! :)

Catherine · Married on 05/03/2014

Peter was the perfect choice for our wedding, he captured the true essence of the celebration it was intended to be!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Shelby · Married on 04/26/2014

Pete is extremely professional and talented. He not only took our wedding pictures but now he has done our family pictures and son's first birthday pictures. He is very easy going and laid back, but when we needed direction he was able to give it to us. He is also open for suggestions if you have particular shots you want. His is EXTREMELY reasonably priced for the quality of his work. We will never use another photographer for anything. And our wedding pictures were amazing!! I can not say enough great things about this guy.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Alyssa · Married on 04/05/2014

Pete was absolutely amazing...from the beginning to the end. From our engagement photos to receiving our coffee table album after our wedding, everything was great. Pete was always available to chat, answer questions or just reassure. My husband and I love Pete's shooting style and the quality of his photos, and were not disappointed with our results. Our photos turned out beyond our wildest dreams! We were so surprised with how "incognito" Pete & his assistant were during our big day. We never knew they were even in the room, which allowed Pete to capture some of the most wonderful images! His personality, shooting style, quality, price, flexibility, availability and promptness made our experience with Peter Jonathan Images an excellent one. We would recommend Peter Jonathan any day!! Thank you Pete!

Sent on 08/27/2014

alyssa · Married on 04/05/2014

Could not have asked for a better photographer... from the excellent images to the prompt service, availability and flexibility, Peter Jonathan Images is a top notch choice. I would recommend Peter anyday to anyone! : )

Sent on 08/27/2014

Janaya · Married on 03/22/2014

Peter Jonathan Images is the perfect choice for your wedding day photos! The whole process from consult to wedding day was great! The team was friendly and professional. They captured all the special moments we will cherish forever!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/01/2014

Pete was wonderful. He's easygoing, easy to contact, and always available to answer any questions I had both during the planning process and the day of the wedding. We love our photos, and I could not have asked for more prompt service. We got married March 1, and had all of our photos uploaded and on disc in less than two weeks! Pete's work speaks for itself, and he does such a great job capturing the little moments; I've already spent many hours looking at our photos over and over, and each time reveals an additional surprise (and smile!). I would recommend Peter Jonathan Images to anyone and everyone. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/13/2014

I searched for months trying to find a photographer that was perfect for my wedding and the vision that I had. Pete did an absolutely amazing job and captured it exactly the way I imagined it! His quality is amazing and he is so easy to work with. If you want a stress-free wedding day then this photographer is for you. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Beth · Married on 11/23/2013

Your wedding day is one the most amazing days of your life, however it is also one of the fastest days of your life. There is so much going on as well as being a ball of nervous energy that it is hard to take it all in. With that said when I got my pictures back it was like I relived that day all over again. Peter Jonathan Images captured every moment that flew by. I cant express how happy I am with my pictures. Pete is great to work with. He was patient with the bridal party and family. His pictures of our rings, my dress and shoes are amazing and so creative. I would recommend Peter Jonathan Images!!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2013

In a word--AMAZING! Pete was such an amazing professional to work with during our entire engagement and wedding-planning process. Of all of our wedding vendors, Pete was, by far, the easiest to get in contact with--he always responded right away, which really solidified our confidence in him. He came highly recommended to us by three of my coworkers (whose weddings he had photographed), and we couldn't be more pleased with his work! We absolutely LOVE our engagement pictures and wedding pictures...we will cherish them forever! Pete was able to photograph our dog and my five young nephews/niece, which was an accomplishment in skill and patience that he did with extreme ease. He captured my husband's and my relationship, our personalities, and our wedding style perfectly! Pete is professional, punctual, flexible, personable, and reliable! He has such a unique style that combines color, black & white, photojournalism, candid, spontaneous, and posed...he utilizes the best combination of all photography styles. We highly recommend Pete to anyone looking for a professional, personable, and reliable photographer!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Peter Jonathan Images's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I really appreciate the review! :)

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2013

Pete was a great photographer to work with and so was his assistant. I have only seen a few sneak peek photos of our wedding day but already I'm so excited and know I will not be disappointed! Pete took the time to get the shots that he knew we would want and also listened to different ideas that we might like. He also took the time to go to a special place with me on the day of the wedding to get some great shots! Thanks Pete we can't wait to see the final product!!

Cynthia · event on: 10/08/2013

Pete was so easy to work with and did a fantastic job on our photos!!! My husband and I were so happy to work with him & can't wait to use him again in the future!!

Rachel · Married on 09/07/2013

Pete was an absolute pleasure to work with! From the first meeting with him, we knew we wanted to work with him on our special day. He is so personable and helpful and made us feel so comfortable. I think it's very important for your photographer to have that personality that helps you and your guests relax and feel comfortable in front of the camera. All of our family and friends loved working with Pete as well, which was a huge plus! We booked his Platinum package and it was sooooo worth the money!! Our engagement pictures were gorgeous and they made us so excited to see our wedding pictures. Pete was very responsive and always available to answer questions or meet to discuss the timeline, etc. I felt like he truly cared about our wedding and wanted to make sure he captured all the special memories and moments for us. We just got our wedding pictures back and I couldn't be happier. He has a way of truly capturing our relationship. All the pictures felt so real and honest. The candids were great, and so many of the shots were extremely creative! We loved the posed, formal pictures, but also loved that he showed his artistic ability and created very unique images for us. I would recommend Pete to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!

Sent on 10/17/2013
  • F

Freedom · Married on 09/01/2013

Pete did such an amazing job on our wedding photos! He truly captured the beauty of the entire day. In reviewing the pictures, we saw so many moments throughout the wedding and reception that we would have never seen but for Pete's perfect eye! We had a relatively small wedding and still ended up with over 800 photos!! Every photo was beautiful and intimate - nothing stuffy, staged or forced. The emotion of the day is seen and felt in every photo and we are so thankful to Pete for giving us such amazing photos to remember the special day!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

I could not be more happy with our photos. Pete did a wonderful job and captured the best pictures! I will have these memories forever!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Thank you sooo much!! :)

Arthur · Married on 08/17/2013

My experience with Peter Jonathan Images was beyond superior! His service, professional, flexibility, and quality of work are phenomenal! I would highly recommend!!!

Peter Jonathan Images's reply:

Thanks Art!! Really appreciate it!!

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2013

I came across Pete while researching photographers.I contacted him and we set a time to meet. Immediately I knew this was who I wanted to photograph my wedding. He put me at ease and it was clear he knew what he was doing.
    I was even more excited he offered a package that included engagement pictures. We did that session with Pete and receive out pictures back and they were more than I could have imagined. I knew we had made the right choice for the wedding.
    On our wedding day Pete did a great job taking control to get pictures organized and taking all the ones we requested. I will be referring all my friends to Pete because he is awesome!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Erika · Married on 06/22/2013

Pete did a great job capturing photo's on our big day. We loved that he had so many ideas, even while shooting a wedding out of town. Everyone enjoyed having him around! We are very happy with our images :)

Sent on 08/06/2013