Petals To Go Reviews

10 | New Braunfels, TX

10 Reviews for Petals To Go

• Di55

Dianna · Married on 04/18/2019

Beautiful flowers for our wedding party!

This place was super! I kinda forgot about the flower part of our wedding and was really stressed about getting someone hired. I've had flowers made here before and they did wonderful. So with a little over a month to go, I stopped in to get some information. I was worried because of time and also because our venue was 2.5 hours away (New Braunfels to Port Aransas). They said no problem! I sent Shirley an email of exactly what I wanted and the date and time of when I would pick them up. They were beautiful! Shirley made sure that everything was packed in upright vases and boxes and gave me all the instructions for the trip to the coast with my flowers. Thank you so much! They were perfect! As soon as I get our photos back from the photographer, I'll send you some:)

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Jodie

Jodie · Married on 12/01/2018

Flowers that made a Wedding

Petals to Go made our day even more special. They worked with the bride to make her vision of the event come to life. Very elegant displays, combined with thoughtful touches left our guests amazed. Highly recommend Kristen and Petals to Go for your wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Amy · Married on 10/28/2017

Kristi did an amazing job. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what we envisioned. Her coordination of the entire event was perfection.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Krista · Married on 10/24/2017

Came out exactly how I wanted them! Beautiful and perfect!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Marina · Married on 09/24/2016

I gave Shirley a picture of a fake flower bouquet that I loved and she was able to make bouquets for myself and my bridal party that looked EXACTLY like it, along with all the other boutonnières that I needed. Pricing was reasonably and the shop was timely and professional to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Dana · Married on 09/23/2016

Petals To Go did a wonderful job of bringing floral magic to my daughter's wedding a few weeks ago at Boulder Springs! Shirley was so easy to work with and listened to what my daughter and I had in mind then offered suggestions on what flowers and foliage would create that vision and feel. They held up great in the August heat! The table centerpieces in our antique sewing machine drawers looked amazing and Shirley took extra care to make sure there was no water damage to the drawers. The garland that Shirley and Kristi made and hung on the vintage log ladder for the outdoor gazebo was the perfect romantic touch to frame the couple as they married. My daughter's bouquet was just what she wanted; vintage, airy, romantic with only white flowers and flowing greenery. The bridesmaids carried smaller versions.... it all tied together beautifully and we couldn't have been happier with Shirley and Kristi at Petals to Go in New Braunfels!
    Sincerely,
    Prissy L.
    Spring, Tx

Sent on 08/28/2016

Amazing Service. Such a nice experiance. Made the day even more special. Thanks!!!s

Sent on 01/29/2016

Petals to go worked wonders for my wedding. I was so busy organizing all of the details for my wedding that I nearly forgot to order my flowers! I knew for my wedding that I was not going to have to many flowers as my MIL has severe flower allergies to essentially all major "wedding" flowers. I bounced back and forth between silk and real flowers but ended up selecting real (only to forget to order until the week before my big day!) for their smell and softness. The ladies at Petals to go were amazing at finding beautiful flowers for me to use at my wedding for all of the bouquets and boutonnieres at last minute! I chose to arrange the flowers myself to sit down on costs and they gave me tips and advise to keep the flowers looking fresh and pretty for the whole night. I wouldn't have it any other way!

Sent on 04/23/2015

They did everything I asked for, ordered just what I needed and the bouquet was absolutely beautiful . I had found the best prices in town here too and I searched for over a month

Sent on 04/25/2014

Dora · Married on 05/23/2015

Petals always does and excellent job . We never need to worry about there flowers not being perfect

Sent on 05/26/2015