Petals & Stems Reviews

Petals & Stems 3
Petals & Stems 4
Petals & Stems 5

Kath · Married on 11/18/2017

Maria of "Petals & Stems" is a most creative and talented designer, yet she is very flexible and cost-conscious with respect to the bride's budget. She is highly conscientious and very professional and uses only the finest florals in her designs, cake decoration, bouquets, etc. Not only did she act as our florist, at the last minute she stepped in to be our wedding coordinator. I can not thank her enough for taking the responsibility from me for many aspects of the wedding day details. I highly recommend Maria and her staff and trust her explicitly to deliver more than promised.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Belinda Jill · Married on 11/17/2017

Maria and her family are amazing, the became my family not just our florist. Our florals were so beautiful. Exactly what Katie wanted. Maria and her crew far exceeded our expectations. They went over above there job!! I felt so at ease and was by far the best experience in planning our wedding for Katie and James!! Would use her again and again

Sent on 12/02/2017

Katie · Married on 11/17/2017

Maria and her crew made my wedding a day a dream come true. Not only creating my dream flower bouquets but they went above and beyond every step of the way. My day wouldn’t be the same without Petals & Stems.

Petals & Stems 6
    Petals & Stems 7
    Petals & Stems 8
    Petals & Stems 9
    Petals & Stems 10
    Sent on 12/28/2017

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2017

A huge thanks so Maria for her help and professionalism! As planning a wedding can be overwhelming, having someone who isn't a large corporation but a personal family touch really makes it easy and less stressful. I showed Maria images and ideas and let her work her magic! Maria is extremely open minded to any of your ideas and willing to show some of her past works and new ideas to provide the best service. She includes a lot in her packages and is extremely generous in the florist market. I have and will continue to strongly recommend Maria as she helped make our day very special!

Petals & Stems 11
    Petals & Stems 19
    Sent on 11/22/2017
  • I

Ilene · Married on 10/21/2017

From the moment we met Maria, the owner of petals and stems, we knew that she would be the florist for my daughter's wedding. Her passion, artistry, and professionalism was apparent from our first meeting with her. Once we chose the colors and showed her a few pictures she had a vision of what we wanted to do. She was always responsive to our calls and emails and even met with us a few weeks before the wedding to choose specific flowers. The flowers exceeded even our wildest expectations. Everyone at the wedding commented that they were the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen. Maria and her team went above and beyond in every way possible, even decorating the bride and groom's hotel room while they were at the reception. If you want a stress free, fabulous floral experience, definitely use petals and stems.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot thank Maria and her team enough. She brought my vision to life, the flowers were beyond anything I could have imagined. From the first meeting until the end of our wedding, she has been amazing. She truely enjoys her work and it shows. She cares about her clients, it's not just "another wedding".

Petals & Stems 20
    Petals & Stems 21
    Petals & Stems 22
    Petals & Stems 23
    Petals & Stems 24
    Sent on 10/15/2017

JULIE · Married on 10/02/2017

Had the most amazing experience with Petals and Stems! Everyone complimented on the flowers and was blown away by my centerpieces. Maria was not only my florist, she is family! If I could do it all over again, I’d choose Petals & Stems again :)

Petals & Stems 25
    Petals & Stems 26
    Petals & Stems 27
    Petals & Stems 28
    Petals & Stems 29
    Sent on 10/19/2017

Colleen · Married on 09/30/2017

How can I put in words how amazing and God sent that I found Petal & Stems. I had texted over pictures to Maria of my dream romantic wedding flowers. I trusted her with one of my most important events in my life and she went above and beyond her call of duty. Maria recreated my vision. I was enchanted. I was Queen Bride in my own magical, whimsical, romantic garden of flowers. It was perfect. From my bridal courts bouquet, to my bouquet , the arbor , my runner filled with fresh petals ,to my flower girls head wreath and her fresh petal filled basket, my grooms boutinerre and the groomsman, the table arrangements, sign in table and the cake . It goes on and on. Maria recreated my rustic chic vision. It was breathtakingly beautiful. Maria , You are the BOSS of the Flower Game. I can't thank you and your amazing assistants (hubby & daughter) enough. You are truly Spectacular!! We love you, Colleen & Anthony Modica & We look forward to may more events decorated by you and your team!

Petals & Stems 30
    Sent on 10/11/2017

Victoria · Married on 09/24/2017

Maria from Petals and Stems blew me away from the first moment I met with her. She wasn't the first florist I had met with but after sharing my wedding colors and my vision for my big day she just immediately understood and blew me away with how well she could help me envision the decor for that day. Maria did everything from outside ceremony with an archway to cocktail tables and entry way tables to my bouquets for the bridal party to the ceremony with amazing floral on every table and a stunning arrangement on our sweet heart table. I had my one "bridezilla" moment when I decided I didn't like the bouquet I choose (totally my fault since I decided on one design and totally changed my mind the day of) and when Maria came to check on me before everything started I mentioned it to her and she didn't even let me second guess it. She immediately had someone take it and completely change it and it was beyond perfect. I have already recommended Petal and Stems to a hand ful of people, I have received non stop compliments about the amazing decorations. Maria truly made my day worry free, she has an eye for detail that is out of this world and only uses the best florals. I really can't say enough amazing things about her and her company!
    Sincerely,
    Victoria And Pedro Ramos
    09/24/2017

Sent on 10/05/2017

Paulette · Married on 09/16/2017

Maria, owner of Petals and Stems designed and arranged my wedding flowers at Flamingo Gardens. She was extremely creative and complimented the garden theme. I would highly recommend Petals and Stems for any floral occasion. Thank you Maria

Sent on 12/11/2017

Betzy · Married on 07/07/2017

I cannot thank Petal & Stems enough for my dream wedding florals. The Professionalism and the additional things you did for us was beyond our expectations. We had everyone talking about the all the flowers and how amazing the flowers made all look. Highly recommend. Maria get ready for Izzy's 15th bday :-)

Sent on 08/11/2017

Cindy · Married on 06/03/2017

Maria did the most amazing job with the flowers for my daughters wedding. She did above and beyond. The bouquets for the bridesmaids and the bride were stunning. The arch for the wedding was exquisite made with vines, flowers and pussy willow. I had given her two planters that I wanted to use, when she brought them to the wedding I was in awe what she had down with them- they were just beautiful. She is so creative and so sweet. When we first met with Maria I knew immediately that I wanted her to be our florist.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Carmen · Married on 04/16/2016

Maria took my vision of a "Tropical Beach Wedding" and turned it into reality. When I walked into the Reception Room I was overwhelmed by the beauty of the exotic flowers and the skilled arrangements that Maria created for me with so much love and dedication. I showed Maria some photos from Pinterest as inspiration for the "Wedding Arch". Honestly, the arch that Maria created for us is the most beautiful one that I have ever seen. It was breathtaking! I was speechless when I saw my bouquet. I wanted tropical and I got a gorgeous bouquet of calla lilies and orchids in warm, tropical, citrus colors with a burlap wrapping. It was unique and completely captured my style. She also designed hair pieces for all the bridesmaids decorated our cake with cascading orchids which complemented the "bamboo" look of the cake. She also made lanterns for us (at no extra-charge) to decorate the first row and gave us some extra flower arrangements as gifts. Maria was very fun to work with. She really seemed to enjoy creating this "Tropical Paradise" for us as it was quite different from the traditional wedding flowers that most couples request. She called me the day before the wedding when it seemed like it was going to rain and told me that she was praying for a sunny day. This showed me how much she truly cared about us and our wedding. Her prayers worked and we had the most spectacular wedding day we could ever dream of. Thank you, Maria. You and your team made our wedding day absolutely PERFECT!

Sent on 04/20/2016

tamarah · Married on 12/15/2013

Maria and team made our day exceptionally beautiful!! We are very pleased with her work!!! Awesome job! Beautiful arrangements and decor. She represented our theme very well! Her price is very reasonable as well!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Crystal · Married on 11/04/2017

My family and I were absolutely SPEECHLESS! Marias work is TOP quality and an affordable price. She went above and beyond to assure that my floral arrangement matched my wedding colors to the T. Not to mention, I feel like she really took the time to get to know me and my family so much that she greeted my sister at the wedding like she knew her for years. Thank you for your excellent work!

Petals & Stems 31