Petals of Brighton Reviews

13 | Brighton, MI

13 Reviews for Petals of Brighton

13 Petals of Brighton Reviews

Brittney · Married on 10/01/2016

Gudi was such a pleasure to work with. She was so creative and also had such great ideas. We had white and pink flowers and she put little feathers in our bouquets! Gudi was so much help as she decorated our venue and made it look so beautiful! She made me feel so special as the bride. Thank you Gudi!!

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2014

Gudi took care of all of the needs I asked for as a bride. When I walked into the reception venue, I was amazed at her work and all night, our guests were commenting on her brilliance.

Gudi is wonderful and a pleasure to work with. She truly makes you feel like the most important person in the world and her goal is to make you happy. I was speechless when I walked into the reception site for my wedding 2 weeks ago. It was beautiful and more then I ever could have hoped for. I could never thank her enough for all the work she put into our wedding. The bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and unity candle set up was amazing. I will always recommend her and would love to work with her again!

Gudi is great! She is personable and is very flexible. My flowers were beautiful and received a lot of compliments!

Colleen · Married on 09/21/2013

Gudi is AMAZING! Our flowers and centerpieces were absolutely stunning! She does such an amazing job! I loved working with her and she was absolutely wonderful! She has such a great eye for detail. You can really tell Gudi is an artist and she is amazing. She is so flexible and so wonderful! She does a beautiful job and you will not regret it! Thank you so much Gudi!

I can't say enough about how happy I was to have Gudi on my wedding vendor dream team! In our pre-event conversations I talked to her about what I wanted, she actually LISTENED to me and made suggestions that saved us money. Of all of the dozens and dozens of wedding vendors that I spoke to and worked with, this was the only person who was sincerely interested in helping me stay under budget and still get what I wanted. She was up front about everything, worked within my budget without pushing it to the max, and basically read my mind better than I could as to what I wanted the floral design to be. A lot of wedding vendors set my teeth on edge but every conversation I had with Gudi made me want to hug her at the end and I was so, SO thrilled to have her gorgeous blooms and beautiful arrangements as part of our wedding decor

Lance · Married on 07/13/2012

Gudi is FANTASTIC! She was very professional and saw our vision for our reception and made it a reality! Just a joy to work with!

Leslie · Married on 03/24/2012

Gudi did an awesome job on the flowers for my wedding. They were beautiful and unique! I strongly recommend her

k · Married on 09/10/2011

Gudi is awesome and so creative. She creates the most beautiful arrangements!

tammara · Married on 08/08/2008

My flowers were WONDERFUL! She went above and beyond! From the bouquets to the ceremony and reception site flowers, everything was just perfect. I highly recommend her to all brides to be!

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

Gudi was so easy to work with and she really cared about making our flower selections perfect. She worked within our budget and everything turned out great! I needed my bouquets dropped off at 1pm but she couldn't get into the venue until 3pm. I told her she could just drop off the flowers but she went above and beyond to stay in town to decorate at the venue. She was very accommodating and caring. Than you Gudi!

Kristin · Married on 02/11/2010

Great to work with and their displays were amazing. Amazing set of roses and carnations for the entire ceremony! My goodness there is absolutely NO reason not to choose this store to do your wedding!

T · Married on 11/21/2016

My start with Gudi was a little slow but once I signed the contract she was an amazing vendor. Flowers for my wedding were very important so I met with her a couple times and she was very patient. She even invited me to view multiple weddings to check out her designs. I gave her a color palette and my must have flower varieties and she did an amazing job. I received so many compliments on my ceremony and reception décor - it simply looked amazing! I highly recommend Petals of Brighton to anyone looking for classy floral design services with amazing delivery.