Petals From Heaven Reviews

67 Reviews for Petals From Heaven

67 Petals From Heaven Reviews
  • Hope

Hope · Married on 06/29/2017

Petals from Heaven did an amazing job with the flowers. She was super flexible, the flowers were gorgeous and a great value!

Lynne · Married on 07/14/2016

Petals from Heaven was recommended by our wedding coordinator and good friend. He has worked for several catering companies so is familiar with all the local florists. After meeting with Terrilyn and several other florists, we decided to go with Petals From Heaven for our daughters wedding. We and could not be happier with our choice. Terrilyn was professional, personable, reliable and very reasonability priced. Terrilyn is extremely talented and really listened to what my daughter wanted. And was happy to give advise when asked, which we did a lot.:-))) The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and Terrilyn helped us to have the wedding of our daughters dreams. We strongly recommend Terrilyn from Petals From Heaven!!!

The quality and beauty of the final product was off the charts. TL could probably get away with charging twice what she does.

I got so lucky with all of the vendors I picked for my wedding, but TL was our greatest find! From the very first phone call she told me exactly what she would need from me, and then worked my vision into stunning reality. I was so worried about the flowers, because I knew what I wanted, but had no idea how to make it look good. I literally brought her a sketch on a post-it note, one flower I wanted FOR SURE, and couple of vague ideas. Through our entire meeting I felt that she was truly listening to me. She was utterly honest about what would and would not work. By the time we finished, we had come up with a bouquet unlike anything she’d put together before (yellow lilies, eggplant-purple calla lilies, white roses and greenery) and it came out BEYOND GORGEOUS.

Her wirework is beautiful and added that extra romantic touch we were looking for, and after finding out we wanted a subtle hint of Disney, included three pearl pins instead of one to create tiny Mickey Mouse heads.

TerriLynn’s knowledge of the wedding industry was invaluable to me, who had never planned anything like this before. She was full of tips and advice, asked the questions nobody else thought of, and made sure I had everything I needed while never making me feel pressured to get anything I didn’t. My conversation with her undoubtedly shaped the overall look of my wedding, and it made a huge difference!

If I ever need flowers for literally anything, I know who I’m going to.

Shaundra · Married on 06/18/2016

TerriLynn is great. She did an awesome job of giving me her professional opinion, but also allowing me to make my own choices. She was very willing to work and re-work my budget so that we were able to have our vision for our wedding day within our budget. She does a great job!

Jodi · Married on 06/09/2016

CALL ASAP!! TerriLynn is awesome to work w/ & so good @ what she does. She's a wholesaler, not a florist, but she has tons of wedding experience & has great ideas! Knows how to cut costs but not quality. Her arrangements are absolutely beautiful!!! We bkd her for 1 daughter's wedding & then immediately bkd her for our other daughter's wedding the same summer! She's fun to work w/ & so reliable & trustworthy! I would highly recommend her (already have to others), she is GREAT!!!! Very affordable & comparable & will work w/ your budget for your needs & wants. :))) We love TL!!!

TL is awesome. She really knows her stuff and is great to work with!

TL is great! She really knows her flowers and her prices are very reasonable. She even allowed us to use her own mason jars and hooks for the centerpieces and ceremony aisle. She takes pride in her work and it shows! Her arrangements are flawless :)

Emily · Married on 09/03/2015

She was awesome!!!! Our wedding was beautiful thanks to her wonderful creations!

Joy · Married on 09/03/2015

Terrilynn (TL) was very professional and helped us with wedding planning as well as picking out flowers. She thought of things we hadn't even considered. The flowers were gorgeous and just what we wanted with special touches. They were delivered on time and with special care. It is very evident that TL loves what she does!!! and she does it well.

Christy · Married on 08/22/2015

TL is absolutely wonderful! I felt like I was super picky with my bouquet. I knew what I wanted but I couldn't find any pictures that looked like what I had in my head. I described to TL exactly what I was looking for and right away she was able to find a similar bouquet in her book. Everything was absolutely beautiful the day of!! The bouquets were all better than I ever could have imagined! The centerpieces were stunning and she matched all the colors exactly as I wanted! TL is so sweet and such a joy to work with!

• W

Whisper · Married on 06/12/2015

Excellent florist! Terrilynn from Petals from Heaven is a truly gifted florist. Our flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful and everything I dreamed of. She was extremely helpful and professional and I highly recommend her for floral services!

Kellie · Married on 07/27/2014

Terrilynn at Petals from Heaven was an absolute doll! She did a fantastic job with all of the flowers. I had a cascading bouquet and she truly blew me away with the final product. She also was so helpful with our centerpieces. We had flowers submerged in water and she instructed us on how to make it work, what to do, etc. She is so friendly and kind, which made it extremely easy to work with her. I could not be happier with all of the flowers at the wedding, I highly recommend working with Petals from Heaven!

Lexi · Married on 05/18/2014

I couldn't have gotten more lucky with my florist! I took a shot in the dark and she was the first company I contacted. I would recommend her to EVERYONE and ANYONE!

she took so much time to sit down with me and help pick out every flower I wanted for each one of my bouquets. She is extremely organized, has great resources to show you for examples, and has so much selection for flowers! She has unique artistic touches like pearls and wire work. She was worth every penny of the very affordable price she charged. She has a package for any bride. She breaks it down by if you want to assemble it or you can pay for her to do it. She comes very prepared and pins the flowers on your bridal party- a huge relief! The flowers are extremely fresh and crisp and lasted all day in the sun no problem. She helped every step of the way with any question or concern I had. I am SO SO SO happy I went with her. Do not go to anyone else but her!

Layne · Married on 11/15/2013

The flowers looked amazing.
    T.L really listened to what I wanted and helped me pick the perfect flowers for the wedding. Extremely satisfied.

Victoria · Married on 11/10/2013

TL is the best on the bussines she did and extroardinary job a our wedding

No word to describe how amazing TL was in our wedding, she exceed our expectations

Michele · Married on 10/06/2013

TL was amazing to work with! She had tons of photographs to go through and get ideas and explained everything in great detail. Her prices were the best by far we found while researching for a florist! Her work was absolutely beautiful! The flowers were so stunning and even better than we could have imagined. We received so many compliments on them. LOVED them!!!

Julie · Married on 09/22/2013

It was such a pleasure working with TerriLynn! Her arrangements were fresh, beautiful and unique. She is very dependable and took care of everything she said she would. She also had some other very good ideas for us that made our special day even more beautiful. TerriLynn created exactly what we wanted for our wedding!

Terrilynn took wonderful care of every detail we requested. She was open to us being able to change the flowers or add flowers when we needed. When the flowers arrived everyone was stunned at their beauty. As the bride I cannot begin to express my thanks to her. She did a wonderful job and I got so many compliments on the quality, beauty, and arrangement of the flowers. I would highly reccommend her to anyone needing flowers for any occasion.

Nancy · Married on 07/20/2013

Terrilynn at Petals from Heaven did a WONDERFUL job with my wedding. She worked with me, the crazed bride, as I made many changes in my flowers. She coached me on how to organize the overwhelming details. She met with my mom and me at the venue and then typed up an email with all of the ideas, suggestions and timelines we had talked about during our meeting. AND, the flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. She is so much more than a florist (although she s fantastic at that and significantly more reasonable than any of the other quotes I had gotten). Perhaps most astounding of all, she is the reason we found our venue of The Dove House in Lafayette, CO at the last minute. We were planning to get married in our backyard and realized 2 months before our wedding that we were crazy to try and have the ceremony and reception at home. I happened to mention toTerrilynn our dilemna and she suggested I contact The Dove House in Lafayette. Turns out, The Dove House gives HUGE discounts in their venue price if you book within 10 weeks of your wedding. I can't recommend Terrilynn enough. Book her. It will be the best decision (aside from marrying your beloved of course) that you make with your wedding.

megan · Married on 07/13/2013

TerriLynn knows her flowers and what looks beautiful! We had the perfect bouquets for my large bridal party and I absolutely loved the cascading bouquet of roses and callas that she did for me. She puts a unique touch on all that she does and gives great advice. We also rented vases from her for our centerpieces and that worked out perfectly! TerriLynn will do anything from boutonnieres and bouquets to centerpieces and alter decorations. She is great to work with. Thanks for bringing that pop of color and making my wedding beautiful!

• Cathy

Cathy · Married on 07/13/2013

Terrilynn was amazing!!! She first came to my house and talked with me on ideas for at least 2 hours! Her prices were reasonable and she was very honest about cost of arrangements that I liked on pintrest! Her portfolio was organized and were stunning! I bugged her numerous times about ideas and she was great with me! I'm sure she was ready to be done with me as a bride but she was very professional!!! I used her for my bridal shower too! Very sweet, great ideas, up straight and honest, and everyone was raving about how beautiful the flowers were to me at the wedding and after!!! I will recommend terrilynn to any bride!!!

TerriLynn was amazing to work with and knew so much about flower arrangements. She met with me at the venue to help me decide which flowers I wanted and really took the time to understand my vision for the wedding, She provided beautiful bouquets for my ladies and I, and our centerpieces were gorgeous. TerriLynn is very professional and was a joy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone I know in the future!

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2013

TerrI Lynn was a joy to work with She is so very creative with her work and also very kind woman. she is reasonably priced and gives the best quality work.

Kaylin · Married on 06/08/2013

My wedding was absolutely stunning and a huge majority of that was my flowers! They were incredible and I wanted them to last forever! Terrilynn is the sweetest lady and awesome to work with. She was extremely flexible with timing and making payments as she understands the cost of a wedding. We would recommend her over anyone and would definitely use her again for another event.