67 Reviews for Petals From Heaven

Table Arrangements (3)
Aisle Decor (2)
Flower Petals (2)
67 Petals From Heaven Reviews

Petals from Heaven did an amazing job with the flowers. She was super flexible, the flowers were gorgeous and a great value!

Profile Picture Hope, 6/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals
3.4

I will start by saying all around the flowers we had for myself and everyone else were absolutely amazing. They were the right pop of color I wanted and everyone matched appropriately to who they were suppose to. I also had a last minute add on of a flower as I miss counted and she was very great with adding the flower at the last minute, no complaints. However, the day of my schedule conflicted a little bit with hers as my groomsmen were running a tad behind. Once I told her that they were not here and if she needed us to pin them we could, she got very agitated and started acting very rude. It is not like I asked her to stay and wait on them, I was just trying to resolve the situation as it was not her fault the guys were not on time. After that issue was addressed, one of my bridesmaids offered to help her put the flowers up on a table and she snapped back at her to leave those right where they are and do not move or touch them. Excuse me, but you don't talk to someone like that, especially when they are just trying to help. I had to leave to go do first look pictures and told her that my bridesmaids would help her to the guys and get them pinned. Well come to find out after I left the room, she left without a word and my girls had to pin my guys, my officiant almost didn't get his flower as well as my grandmothers. It was a complete mess. Overall, she was reasonably priced and she was great to work with as I was out of state but when it came to the day of...not so much!

Profile Picture User5551829, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Delivery
4.3

I had a very small budget when it came to flowers, and Terrilynn worked with my budget perfectly! She was able to get a lot of the elements I wanted, without going over my budget. She also had great suggestions for alternatives. I worked with her over email from Texas, and she made it so easy!

Profile Picture User6052922, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Petals from Heaven was recommended by our wedding coordinator and good friend. He has worked for several catering companies so is familiar with all the local florists. After meeting with Terrilyn and several other florists, we decided to go with Petals From Heaven for our daughters wedding. We and could not be happier with our choice. Terrilyn was professional, personable, reliable and very reasonability priced. Terrilyn is extremely talented and really listened to what my daughter wanted. And was happy to give advise when asked, which we did a lot.:-))) The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and Terrilyn helped us to have the wedding of our daughters dreams. We strongly recommend Terrilyn from Petals From Heaven!!!

Profile Picture Lynne, 7/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The quality and beauty of the final product was off the charts. TL could probably get away with charging twice what she does.

I got so lucky with all of the vendors I picked for my wedding, but TL was our greatest find! From the very first phone call she told me exactly what she would need from me, and then worked my vision into stunning reality. I was so worried about the flowers, because I knew what I wanted, but had no idea how to make it look good. I literally brought her a sketch on a post-it note, one flower I wanted FOR SURE, and couple of vague ideas. Through our entire meeting I felt that she was truly listening to me. She was utterly honest about what would and would not work. By the time we finished, we had come up with a bouquet unlike anything she’d put together before (yellow lilies, eggplant-purple calla lilies, white roses and greenery) and it came out BEYOND GORGEOUS.

Her wirework is beautiful and added that extra romantic touch we were looking for, and after finding out we wanted a subtle hint of Disney, included three pearl pins instead of one to create tiny Mickey Mouse heads.

TerriLynn’s knowledge of the wedding industry was invaluable to me, who had never planned anything like this before. She was full of tips and advice, asked the questions nobody else thought of, and made sure I had everything I needed while never making me feel pressured to get anything I didn’t. My conversation with her undoubtedly shaped the overall look of my wedding, and it made a huge difference!

If I ever need flowers for literally anything, I know who I’m going to.

Profile Picture User7023921, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

TerriLynn is great. She did an awesome job of giving me her professional opinion, but also allowing me to make my own choices. She was very willing to work and re-work my budget so that we were able to have our vision for our wedding day within our budget. She does a great job!

Profile Picture Shaundra, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

CALL ASAP!! TerriLynn is awesome to work w/ & so good @ what she does. She's a wholesaler, not a florist, but she has tons of wedding experience & has great ideas! Knows how to cut costs but not quality. Her arrangements are absolutely beautiful!!! We bkd her for 1 daughter's wedding & then immediately bkd her for our other daughter's wedding the same summer! She's fun to work w/ & so reliable & trustworthy! I would highly recommend her (already have to others), she is GREAT!!!! Very affordable & comparable & will work w/ your budget for your needs & wants. :))) We love TL!!!

Profile Picture Jodi, 6/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

TL is awesome. She really knows her stuff and is great to work with!

Profile Picture Laurel, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
4.3

TerriLynn did a great job with the flowers as they were stunning. However, we did run into a small issue as she left before getting all my groomsmen pinned with their boutonnieres. Also, we were not able to get the shepherd hooks we ordered but that was a situation outside of her control. Overall, I would strongly recommend her for flowers at your wedding.

Profile Picture Craig, 9/26/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

TL is great! She really knows her flowers and her prices are very reasonable. She even allowed us to use her own mason jars and hooks for the centerpieces and ceremony aisle. She takes pride in her work and it shows! Her arrangements are flawless :)

Profile Picture User5354380, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

She was awesome!!!! Our wedding was beautiful thanks to her wonderful creations!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Terrilynn (TL) was very professional and helped us with wedding planning as well as picking out flowers. She thought of things we hadn't even considered. The flowers were gorgeous and just what we wanted with special touches. They were delivered on time and with special care. It is very evident that TL loves what she does!!! and she does it well.

Profile Picture Joy, 9/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

TL is absolutely wonderful! I felt like I was super picky with my bouquet. I knew what I wanted but I couldn't find any pictures that looked like what I had in my head. I described to TL exactly what I was looking for and right away she was able to find a similar bouquet in her book. Everything was absolutely beautiful the day of!! The bouquets were all better than I ever could have imagined! The centerpieces were stunning and she matched all the colors exactly as I wanted! TL is so sweet and such a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Christy, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

TL did a very nice job with my flowers. They were very beautiful, delivered on time and stayed fresh. I got so many compliments on the bouquets that day!

Profile Picture User5315005, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Excellent florist! Terrilynn from Petals from Heaven is a truly gifted florist. Our flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful and everything I dreamed of. She was extremely helpful and professional and I highly recommend her for floral services!

Profile Picture Whisper, 6/12/15, 4 Reviews
2.4

Devastated, TerriLynn, actually caused drama at my wedding. DO NOT BOOK! She could not get along with any of my vendors. She was front and center, and getting in the way of everything in her bright orange dress until she left. If you want your wedding to run smoothly, with minimal stress, DO NOT BOOK. I can't believe my florist was my biggest problem on my wedding day, I witnessed her fighting with both my caterer and my planner. Sh

Profile Picture User4401760, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Set Up
0.5

TerriLynn was my wedding florist. We met and booked our wedding with her in February. I told her at that time that we did not yet have a venue and that as soon as we did I would be able to provide her more details. She agreed to this and sent me a contract and a deposit request. I signed the contract and sent the deposit immediately. In April, I finally found the perfect venue and send TerriLynn an email with this information. She immediately responded requesting directions and a ceremony time. I let her know that I did not have a ceremony time as I had just decided on a location, but reiterated that it would be an evening wedding. I understand that I did not make a decision in her "appropriate time line", however she never contacted me to discuss it again or inform me that she was changing my contract to "pick up" which we had discussed was not an option from the beginning. I contacted her in July to finalize details as they had just been decided with the venue. TerriLynn then notified me that she had booked another wedding which also required delivery, which I believe is due to the low revenue of my wedding, therefore canceling my delivery without prior notice. When I called to discuss this with her she was unwilling to offer any other options telling me that I was "unprofessional" and "STUPID" and that she would return my deposit and fire me as a client, 50 DAYS before my wedding. This conversation took numerous phone calls as she kept hanging up on me refusing to discuss her breaking our contract. I do admit I countered with a few choice words, as I was horrified to think I will have a wedding without a florist. This is incredibly unprofessional on her part and a BRIDE'S WORST NIGHTMARE.

Profile Picture Briana, 7/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Terrilynn at Petals from Heaven was an absolute doll! She did a fantastic job with all of the flowers. I had a cascading bouquet and she truly blew me away with the final product. She also was so helpful with our centerpieces. We had flowers submerged in water and she instructed us on how to make it work, what to do, etc. She is so friendly and kind, which made it extremely easy to work with her. I could not be happier with all of the flowers at the wedding, I highly recommend working with Petals from Heaven!

Profile Picture Kellie, 7/27/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

TL did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding! They came out gorgeous and were everything we wanted them to be. She was very easy to work with and matched our request perfectly. She was very helpful with helping us hash out every little detail and had wonderful suggestions for us. Laid back and overall a lovely person to have helping us on our wedding day. Her reasonable prices helped us a lot and she was able to work with us to make everything perfect.

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/30/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I couldn't have gotten more lucky with my florist! I took a shot in the dark and she was the first company I contacted. I would recommend her to EVERYONE and ANYONE!

she took so much time to sit down with me and help pick out every flower I wanted for each one of my bouquets. She is extremely organized, has great resources to show you for examples, and has so much selection for flowers! She has unique artistic touches like pearls and wire work. She was worth every penny of the very affordable price she charged. She has a package for any bride. She breaks it down by if you want to assemble it or you can pay for her to do it. She comes very prepared and pins the flowers on your bridal party- a huge relief! The flowers are extremely fresh and crisp and lasted all day in the sun no problem. She helped every step of the way with any question or concern I had. I am SO SO SO happy I went with her. Do not go to anyone else but her!

Profile Picture Lexi, 5/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I give Petals from Heaven a good review due to on my wedding day we realized that I was missing a corsage from the flowers. I let TerriLynn know about the problem after the day, she refunded me $ for my miss corsage and apologize for this miss flowers. She was very professional and patient with my bridesmaid calling about questions.

Profile Picture User4225700, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers looked amazing.
T.L really listened to what I wanted and helped me pick the perfect flowers for the wedding. Extremely satisfied.

Profile Picture Layne, 11/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

TL is the best on the bussines she did and extroardinary job a our wedding

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

No word to describe how amazing TL was in our wedding, she exceed our expectations

Profile Picture User3965050, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

TL was amazing to work with! She had tons of photographs to go through and get ideas and explained everything in great detail. Her prices were the best by far we found while researching for a florist! Her work was absolutely beautiful! The flowers were so stunning and even better than we could have imagined. We received so many compliments on them. LOVED them!!!

Profile Picture Michele, 10/6/13, 2 Reviews