Petals Florist Reviews

1 User photo

• Nizz

Nizz Hall · Married on 02/22/2020

Pleasant, creative, and professional

Petals Florist was the perfect partner for our wedding. Working with Maria and her team was easy and straight forward, always professional and on time. We did not have much of a vision for our flowers and Maria took the extra time to show us many options. She then designed the perfect centerpieces and accounted for our suggestions and special requests. Maria really went the extra mile for us to add our personal touches and matched us with the most beautiful flower arrangements in our budget. Day of could not have gone any better, all the pieces including boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets arranged on-site, in immaculate condition and was even better than we expected. We recommend Maria with our highest regard. Petals made our day perfect and we are so thankful for their support!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 08/30/2019

Talented, patient, and professional! LGBTQ friendly!!!

We met Maria at a vendor show at our venue, Perona Farms. My wife and I knew we weren't going to go crazy with flowers, but we had a bridal party of 20, plus us two so we needed LOTS of bouquets as well as pieces for our groomsmen and parents. In addition, we didn't really know much other than we wanted a more "wild" look. We met with her and showed her a few of our inspiration pictures and shared our budget. She was incredibly accommodating and knowledgeable about florals. We pretty much left the ball in her court and what an amazing job she did! We had all those bouquets plus got some baby's breath for our centerpieces. On the day of the wedding, our delivery was on time and the delivery driver couldn't be nicer (unfortunately I don't remember his name). The bouquets were STUNNING. Ivory and red roses, and a bunch of other wild flowers with greenery. My wife isn't a flower person and even she loved them. We got tons of compliments. Maria stayed within our budget and worked with us to make sure everything was beautiful and fit our rustic theme. She was incredibly kind and patient going back and forth with us when figuring out our budget and what would work. Highly recommend! Reasonable, talented, and detailed.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Alyssa · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Arrangements!

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous for the wedding! They really took my vision and made it come to life!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Sara · Married on 08/18/2018

Maria and her team were very accomadating and always responded promptly. I know very little about flowers and she taught me a lot. Their prices are very reasonable. She helped us every step of the way and gladly answered any questions we had. She brought the flowers on time and in buckets of water so they wouldn't dry out. Petals was recommended by my photographer, Will Blochinger, and Maria referred me to a salon nearby, Mancuso's, where I was also 100% pleased with. Would definitely recommend this florist!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 03/10/2018

Petals Florist helped make my dream wedding come true! I heard about Maria over at Petals from Anthony Ziccardi Studios and really trusting that team, I had to take their word that Petals wouldn't let me down. So I called Petals and set up an appointment to meet with Maria. At our first meeting I showed her many pictures from my Pinterest Boards of what I wanted for my special day. She loved that I had pictures to show her and she assured me she could give me what I wanted. I also left some of the decisions up to her which ended up being a great idea! After our initial meeting, the communication was outstanding and she made sure to answer my emails and phone calls promptly. I made some changes as our wedding day got closer and she was more than accommodating. On our special day, the flowers were delivered to 2 different locations on time and as they were supposed to be! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I had pictured for my wedding day! I loved having Petals Florist on our side for our wedding day!! -The Revoirs

Sent on 04/04/2018

Allison · Married on 01/13/2018

Our flowers were beautiful! Maria and Pete is an expert when is come to picking out flowers that are seasonal and fit your color scheme. I was amazed with what she came up with and how she incorporated little details into each of our arrangements. I was even able to use extra material from my dress to wrap my bouquet. Their delivery staff did a great job and was very organized.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Ana · Married on 09/10/2017

Maria is AMAZING. She has so much experience and listens to everything you say to her. She did a beautiful job with the church, the pew were decorated exactly the way I envisioned. My mom made my bouquet and Maria provided the flowers she used, they were delivered on time and were beautiful. I loved the 2 arrangements for the altar, they looked exactly like the photo I showed her, I loved them. They are very responsive and the prices are so reasonable :)

Sent on 09/12/2017

Sandy · Married on 10/16/2016

I love Maria! One of the nicest people I met while planning my wedding. I am really clueless when it comes to flowers and while I had some ideas I didn't go in there knowing exactly what I wanted. Maria took her time going through so many ideas with me and ultimately provided us with gorgeous, well displayed flowers. Flowers were delivered on time and it was a pleasure working with Petals Florist, thank you!!!! : )

Sent on 10/22/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/20/2016

Maria was AMAZING! I was very confused with what kinds of flowers I needed to create the perfect wedding decor. Maria was great at guiding me in the right direction. I even wanted to do special terrarium centerpieces with fairy lights that would require a bit more work & patience. Maria didn't even hesitate to go the extra mile & it really showed in her work. I was blown away when the flowers arrived at the wedding & on time! I HIGHLY recommend her & her flower shop!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2015

The flowers provided by Maria and her staff were gorgeous! The bridal bouquet especially received complements all night long. The floral accents added that extra pop of color and elegance to our outdoor ceremony and reception. Thank you so much for all you did to make our wedding beautiful!

Sent on 04/04/2015

Shio · Married on 10/11/2014

Thank you Maria! The flowers were beautiful. Maria really loves her job and does it well. Thank you for the B&B and photographer recommendation! They were awesome as well!

Sent on 10/20/2014

kelly · Married on 03/14/2014

My husband and I could not have been more thrilled with our experience with Maria and Petals Florist for our wedding. Maria is a true professional and such a creative florist who loves flowers and loves making people happy! She helped us choose flowers that would make our event absolutely beautiful and she did not disappoint! She was so easy to work with and had so many wonderful ideas and a great knowledge of how everything would look. Maria has a true eye for putting together the right combinations of flowers, and she worked with us to keep costs within a reasonable budget. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! Our bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful, and the table centerpieces were just perfect. Maria really understood the look we wanted and she captured it perfectly! We highly recommend Maria and Petals Florist! Kelly and Dominick

Sent on 03/17/2014

Gorgeous! The only time I almost cried all day (happy tears) was when my bouquet was delivered. It was flawless - as were all the bouquets, centerpieces and standing arrangements. Maria knew everything that was required at both our ceremony site (the church) and the cocktail hour/reception venue. She made it so easy to figure out how much of each décor we needed. Delivery and production was seamless and made for a stress-free day! Very impressed and happy!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/06/2013

Maria's rose bouquets and boutonnières were beautiful. They lasted the entire day on an extremely hot July day. Her suggestions and expertise made the arrangements flawless. I highly recommend Maria and her staff for your wedding!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Nicole · Married on 04/06/2013

Petals was great for our wedding! I met with Maria and explained to her what my color scheme was and what ideas I had. We went over everything and the day of was great. I had no worries with delivery or how anything was going. Bouquets were amazing and I was so shocked at how gorgeous they were. There were little added diamond picks in the flowers and they were the perfect touch... The centerpieces were great, so were the church arrangements...everything was great!!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2012

The flowers were beautiful and Maria was great to work with. She gave great suggestions and did exactly what I wanted. I would definitely suggest Maria.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Loren · Married on 09/10/2011

Maria was very accommodating did exactly what I wanted and made my vision a reality! She worked with me on budget and gave me ideas ect. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Danielle · Married on 09/11/2010

Petals did a fantastic job!!. The flowers were delivered on time and the prices were very reasonable. Maria really helped me to reign in my ideas and was very patient with my indecisiveness. She gave me exactly what I envisioned and all of the flowers turned out BEAUTIFUL. A particular favorite among guests were the 7ft curly willow “trees” she created for us. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Kristin · Married on 07/31/2010

Maria was great to work with. There were sometimes when I was a little concerned because of miscommunication but she always responded quickly and she made sure that it worked out perfectly. OUR FLOWERS WERE BEAUTIFUL. Maria pretty much helped me pick out all of our flowers. I told her the theme i was going for and what kind of things i liked and she suggested many things. The bouquets and flowers turned out more beautiful than I ever could have imagined them to be. My bouquet literally took my breathe away when i first saw it. I would suggest her to anyone!!!!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Alicia · Married on 10/16/2015

Maria provided the flowers for my wedding Oct, 16 2015.I highly recommend using her services. ALL the flowers were stunning. Maria is great to work with. I changed my entire flower theme at one point and she handled that no problem. Everything was perfect and delivery was on time. Everything went smoothly.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Shanell · Married on 06/05/2009

Petals did a wonderful job on the flowers for our wedding and our centerpieces were legendary! It rained on our wedding day and we had to move our ceremony indoors, Maria was very creative and resourceful and helped us transform an otherwise boring room into a romantic ceremony site on short notice.

Sent on 11/02/2009

Korene · Married on 10/11/2008

Petals did a fabulous job with all of the flowers. They were very flexible and extremely professional. We got tons of compliments on the centerpieces, and I didn't want to put my bouquet down!

Sent on 11/03/2008

Karen · Married on 09/26/2015

Maria did an excellent job with our wedding flowers! She did the bouquets and boutonnieres for the bridal party and parents, and they looked great. We discussed the flowers I wanted to use, and she combined them into gorgeous arrangements!
    They arrived on time the day of the event, and they looked great and lasted well!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Victoria · Married on 05/31/2014

Petals made my Bridal bouquet, corsages, flowers for Mary, and church flowers. They were beautiful and received many compliments. Petals was willing to work with my (very limited) budget and substituted flowers from their catalog to fit within my color scheme. Our wedding was during prom/formal season, so it was a little hectic and took a while to pick up the flowers.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/01/2010

We got the boutonnieres for our groomsmen here, and from the day we walked in, they were very helpful and attentive and explained everything to us. And the day of the wedding, the flowers were beautiful. Good pricing, good quality, and great service.

Sent on 05/20/2010