Petals Floral Design Reviews

58 | Menomonee Falls, WI

58 Reviews for Petals Floral Design

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

MacKenzie · Married on 08/26/2017

Our vision was executed perfectly and truly elevated our entire wedding; from ceremony to reception!

Lisa · Married on 08/12/2017

We recently had Petals provide us flowers for our wedding. As the rest of the reviews state, Carrie is just great to work with and the flower creations she designs are gorgeous. For our wedding we needed bouquets, boutonnieres, and flowers to go over our wedding arch.Carrie helped us thorough all the different looks and made great suggestions to help us achieve the look we were going for. Carrie is extremely responsive, so easy to work with, and made the experience great. If you want your flowers to look gorgeous you need to select Carrie.

Kiran · Married on 08/27/2016

Carrie from Petals did an amazing job with the flowers at my wedding this past weekend. She was very friendly and professional through the entire process. I met with her about 10 months before the wedding and again a few weeks before. She was very open to changes and flexible with adding and removing things as the planning went along. Carrie had great ideas for the ceremony space and the centerpieces. She was able to match the pictures that I sent her as well. I have no complaints and would highly recommend her. Everything was wonderful and the decor received a lot of compliments.

Lisa · Married on 05/21/2016

Carrie was wonderful to work with! The flowers on our wedding day were absolutely gorgeous!! Carrie brought my wedding flower vision to life and the flowers were even better than I could have pictured. Carrie made me feel relaxed through the whole wedding planning process and was so enthusiastic to work with, that it made picking out wedding flowers even more fun than it already is on its own. Carrie was also great at picking out options to fit within our flower budget and also was able to provide more than what I could have received at another florist for the same budget. I would highly recommend Carrie and Petals Floral Design to future brides! :)

Melissa · Married on 04/23/2016

After meeting with a few florists, when we met with Brooke, we knew that we had the right lady! From our initial meeting forward, she was always very low-stress and willing to work with us. She helped to work within our budget and to display our colors beautifully. One of our other vendors saw the flowers and actually went out the following weekend and attempted to recreate it for her house because she was so in love with them. The flowers were reasonably priced, delivered on time to the church and gorgeous!

Charley · Married on 04/16/2016

Carrie at Petals Floral Design has been wonderful! I can honestly say that I am not a "flower" kinda girl! She was able to help guide me in my vision, while also staying in my budget. Even as I make some last minute changes, Carrie has been more than flexible in allowing them. The flowers at both the ceremony and reception, along with the bouquets were way more than I could have imagined!

Alyssa · Married on 09/05/2015

Carrie at Petals was a pleasure to work with for my wedding on September 5th, 2015. I showed her pictures and talked through my ideas and she made them happen! She was great at showing me pictures of what she was thinking and making sure that I was comfortable with her choices. She adjusted and was flexible when I made changes and she accommodated all my requests. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I had imagined, even though I showed her bits and pieces of many different ideas she was able to pull them all together for me and create something beautiful. She was great to work with and I will recommend her services to anyone and everyone. Thank you!

Nicole · Married on 07/31/2015

All we had to do was show Carrie a few pictures of some ideas and she really makes it all come to life. We appreciated her suggestions on saving a few dollars, how the flowers would hold up in July & the availability of the flowers we wanted. Carrie and her staff really are wonderful to work with!

Bridget · Married on 06/06/2015

I cannot say enough about Petals and Carrie! Carrie was very responsive to my various questions throughout the process. When I saw my bouquet, I almost cried, as she created it exactly how I envisioned it, which included wrapping the bouquet with lace from my dress and my grandmother's hanker-chief. I would highly recommend Petals to anyone looking for a florist - the flowers were very high quality, beautifully arranged and very reasonably priced. Thank you!!!

Jacinda · Married on 04/25/2015

Carrie was awesome to. Work with. She just totally got what I wanted. We were able to decide all the flowers, arrangements, bouquets, boutonnières and corsages all in about 30 minutes. She even let me borrow her own personal collection of antique bottles at no additional cost. She was professional, responsive, and on time. The flowers turned out even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined.

Emily · Married on 10/11/2014

The flowers were beautiful and Carrie certainly has an eye for arranging them. We were able to rent vases from her for the centerpieces and buy our curly willow. She also allowed us to incorporate my grandmother's handkerchiefs into our bouquets.
    She was wonderful to work with and so accommodating. She really worked within our budget and made adjustments.
    I was never worried about flowers for even a moment because Carrie is a true professional and I knew her designs would be gorgeous!

Karmin · Married on 09/28/2014

Carrie was absolutely fabulous! So upbeat and eager to help make your day everything you want with in your budget. She was very flexible, willing to meet when I had questions or wanted to change things, and very willing to suggest different flowers, styles and arrangements. Flowers were to the destination early and gorgeous! Absolute pleasure to work with Carrie. Great experience from initial contact to the delivery.

Carrie did an incredible job making my daughter's vision come to life and working within our budget. I love her artistic touch. I just needed to stand and look at how beautiful everything was when I arrived at the church. My daughter's bouquet was gorgeous! People commented on our flowers all night. It was perfect!

holly · Married on 06/20/2014

Carrie was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She had great suggestions for us and was very honest about making our day magical. Her prices are very reasonable and she will work with any budget. People kept commenting that our flowers were the best they've ever seen. She really worked with our vision and helped our day come alive. The church space and reception space took our breathe away. I will absolutely be referring her to other family and friends. My cousin already will be booking her services. A+

Jennie · Married on 04/12/2014

Carrie is awesome!! My flowers were gorgeous! They are still on my dining room table looking perfect as ever. She was great to work with and very reasonably priced. I would order flowers from her again in a heartbeat!

Rebeccca · Married on 07/13/2013

I met with Carrie after getting her business card from my cousin who was also getting married. I fell in love with the fresh look of Carrie's designs and it fit my vision of what i wanted my wedding flowers to look like. Every interaction I had with Carrie was so positive and she was quick to respond with updated quotes after I changed my mind. She provides a quality product with attention to detail and excellent customer service. I recommend her every chance I get!

Carrie was great to work with. She was creative, understanding, and patient!!! We did only our bouquets and mom's flowers, but they were great. She was so flexible.

I had a great experience with Carrie. She really works with your budget to create beautiful arrangements. Everything was delivered to the correct places at the correct times and was exactly what we had planned.

Carrie was great to work with. Especially for the stressed bride. It was so nice to go in, meet with her, discuss it, she understood and you're done. My flowers were better than I could have imagined. Everyone loved them! I brought her my color swatches, gave her my ideas, and she guided me through. I would recommend her to anyone.

Thank you so much to Carrie for our beautiful wedding flowers! She was so easy to work with, professional, and extremely flexible!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 02/26/2011

Carrie was amazing. When we met she was so excited for my day and you could just see the ideas forming in her head. What I really appreciated is that I had a tight budget and she helped me cut costs with ideas and was willing to let me take some stuff home and do it my self. She also added some extras the day of because she had them so she said why not. She was on time, professional, and I got so my complements from people at the wedding about how beautiful the flowers were. She also put the big arrangements in disposable containers so we could take them home and enjoy them for weeks after the wedding.

Kari · Married on 10/09/2010

Carrie was so wonderful! All our flower bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and arrangements were absolutely beautiful. Carrie is so great at working with your budget and ideas. I kept changing my budget so I kept changing my order a bit and she had no problem making changes as I requested. The cost was also very resonable.
    I truly recommend Petals Floral Design!

Emily · Married on 10/02/2010

I will recommend Petals to all future brides I come across. Carrie really got us and our concept. She was flexible with every decision and was able to cut costs by using more affordable flowers without sacrificing appearance. She was reliable, approachable, and responsive. If I had to do this again, I would choose her everytime. She truly was incredible!!

Niki · Married on 08/07/2010

Carrie did a great job for our wedding! She was always very responsive via email, and was very willing to answer any questions I had. I thought she was reasonably priced, especially considering the flowers I wanted for my bouquet were from Hawaii. I thought that our centerpieces were very affordable and looked great!

Samantha · Married on 08/07/2010

Petals created the most beautiful flowers for my best friends wedding! Thanks so much! We could not of been happier!