Petals&Co Reviews

9 | Rochester, IL

9 Reviews for Petals&Co

Suzanne Wright · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing! Exceptional Floral!

WOW!! I knew I wanted a bold color palette and eucalyptus. Petals and Co. delivered the most amazing bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets. They exceeded my expectations! The flowers lasted a long time after the wedding as well!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Meghan · Married on 04/16/2016

I loved all of my flowers and loved working with Petals and co.! Our first consultation was so detail oriented and specific to my wedding it was such a wonderful special experience. The flowers were delivered and set up on time and perfectly and they really were so beautiful! These people go above and beyond on your special day to make sure everything is how you want it!

Sent on 05/04/2016
  • F

Katharine · Married on 04/18/2015

Michelle was awesome to work with! She was so flexible and so creative with flowers for our bouquets and reception! She made having flowers everywhere really affordable!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Audrey · Married on 10/04/2014

Working with Michelle was a dream. I told her the feel/vibe of our wedding and told her to do her thing. I had no idea what the flowers would be like until I saw them on the wedding day. She had made me a flower crown as well and it was my favorite accessory, I think I may have loved it more than the dress. I got so many compliments on how amazing the flowers were. We had brought in some brooches and she incorporated those throughout all the bridesmaid flowers and my bouquet. It was like she had pulled from my mine exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Kayla · Married on 08/20/2011

The flowers were beautiful and affordable.

I would go to these guys again if I need flowers for any reason.

Sent on 12/23/2011

Susie · Married on 05/31/2008

Michelle with Petals and Co. in Rochester, Illinois was amazing to work with as a wedding florist. She was helpful in listening to what I envisioned for my wedding and adding her insight and years of experience as a florist. She was able to work within the budget I had and still provide with amazing flowers for our big day! I highly recommend Petals & Co.

Sent on 06/14/2008

Kitrina · Married on 08/10/2013

Shelly at Petals is AMAZING!!!! I gave her very few ideas/details and she ran with them and created beautiful bouquets, boutinerre's, and reception arrangements. I was so happy with each and every flower I saw and am so lucky that Petals was my florist!! I have used them in the past for regular arrangements which have also been beautiful, but I was blown away by everything for the wedding! I highly doubt I would have been as happy/satisfied as I was if I had gone with anyone else for my wedding!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Kaley · Married on 05/05/2012

We went through Petals & Co for all of our centerpieces and wedding flowers. Michelle really did a fabulous job in helping me determine what I wanted for my wedding, even showing me a slideshow of her past work for other weddings and events. It was really helpful to have that because then I could just kind of point and choose what I liked about some centerpieces and bouquets, and what I didn't like. She was able to sketch out a few different ideas of centerpieces, and let me have as much time as I needed to figure out what I wanted!

On my wedding day, they brought us all the flowers and set up the centerpieces, and goodness they definitely exceeded my expectations! Everyone thinks they have an idea of what it's going to look like in their heads, but this was beyond what I had dreamed up. A friend of my mother's (who is a florist) that I had invited to the wedding had even said they were beautiful flowers, and asked my mom the name of the company so she could refer people in my area to them!! I was really very impressed with how nice and professional Michelle was, and how she was really able to grab onto what I wanted in my flowers and not try to force something on me that I didn't want. As a matter of fact, my husband still gets my flowers from her to this day!!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Michelle does a wonderful job! I had an idea of what I wanted & how much I wanted to spend for reception centerpieces & bridal party bouquets and she made created beautiful arrangements that exceeded my expectations. She took the time to sit down with me, discuss & make a plan. On the day of the wedding, the flowers were delivered right on time and it was one thing I didn't have to stress about.

Sent on 10/19/2014