Petalland Flower and Herb Farm Reviews

3 | Tullahoma, TN

3 Reviews for Petalland Flower and Herb Farm

3 Petalland Flower and Herb Farm Reviews

Michelle · Married on 09/13/2014

I cannot say enough about my experience at Petalland for my wedding! I had two separate friends who had gone through Karen with success and happily referred her to me! My maid of honor and myself went to her house one afternoon by appointment. She showed us all around her beautiful gardens! I was able to point out what I did like and didn't, especially colors! I love being creative so I chose to get her flowers and make my own arrangements and bouquets! Even though I didn't have any previous experience they turned out beautiful! The price was absolutely unbelievable for what I got! And on top of everything else, we were running behind on decorating and what not (as most weddings go) and she was able to bring the many buckets of flowers to me!

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2012

If you live in this area-and are wanting something really beautiful and breathtaking, while also being original, Karen is perfect for you!

She is an amazingly talented woman. No one could have made my vision come to life quite like she did. We had an outdoor, rustic, natural wedding. Her flowers and arrangement blew me away. I remember being so excited about my bouquet, I couldn't even calm down to take my pictures. I couldn't stop looking at it.

Karen read countless emails from me, responded quickly and was truly concerned about my flowers as much as I was.

She was amazing and you can't go wrong in choosing her!

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2012

Karen of Petalland is amazing to work with! I was frantically searching for a florist about two months before my wedding as previous arrangements had fallen through. Karen created the PERFECT bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, boutonnieres and a stunning altarpiece, all with amazing textures, colors, and attention to details. I wanted something uniquely me, and Karen went out of her way to provide exactly that (and on short notice, too)! We got SO many compliments on the bouquets & the amazing terrarium centerpieces!! And it all fit into our budget easily. I HIGHLY recommend Petalland Flower and Herb Farm to any bride looking for an excellent and reliable florist who will make your vision a reality! I absolutely loved my experience with them.