PetalBlushBeauty Reviews

PetalBlushBeauty 5
PetalBlushBeauty 6
PetalBlushBeauty 7

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

I couldn't have been happier with PetalBlushBeauty!

From the very beginning, these girls were great to work with. I saw Kyla and Felicia a couple times prior to our wedding when they did my hair/makeup for our engagement shoot and then for my bridal hair/makeup trial which was really nice because I knew them a bit before the wedding day came along. I highly suggest doing this.

My bridal party was large and I had concerns about our timing on the day of the wedding. Kyla eased my nerves and made sure there were enough stylists (Amber joined and was great!) and once we had a wedding day timeline, she worked out a schedule to make sure plenty of time was allowed for prep. She was always responsive, helpful and professional.

On the day of the wedding the girls showed up together on time (bright and early) and got right to work. Later that day, my bridal party was ready with plenty of time to spare. It was impressive how they could look at a picture and mimic the hairstyle or makeup so well. The whole bridal party (and Mom's) loved their up-do's and makeup -- there were no complaints! Aside from doing great work they were also really fun to have around all morning too, which was an added bonus. :)

I 100% recommend using PetalBlushBeauty for your wedding or event!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 06/18/2016

Kyla and her team were amazing! Everyone looked beautiful for the wedding and I cannot say how great they were to work with. I am very OCD when it comes to details and Kyla was perfect and accommodating to my every need!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Melisa · Married on 06/04/2016

Kyla and Felicia are amazing! They are kind, professional, fun and very easy to work with. Kyla did an amazing job on everyone's hair in my bridal party and did it with ease! Felicia made everyone in my bridal party look so glamorous! They are very good at what they do and I am so glad I had them by my side on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Lucilla · Married on 05/28/2016

This team is amazing to work with, they will come to you, and be as flexible as you need!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Kayleigh · Married on 04/16/2016

Felicia and Kyla were amazing! They made my group of 10 girls, me and my mother look our absolute best and were a pleasure to be with. I also couldn't believe how efficiently they worked, getting everyone done with time to spare. I would recommend them in a heart beat.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/10/2016

Kyla and Courtney were incredible! I highly recommend them to anyone on their wedding day. They were extremely professional and put us all at ease. Hair and makeup were both top notch! I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Christie · Married on 09/04/2015

I loved my hair and makeup for my wedding! The girls are fun and personable and were great to work with! They are very coordinated and work great together! My bridal party loved their hair and makeup as well!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Missy · Married on 07/18/2015

Petal blush beauty is not only perfect at what they do, they travel to you, and work around your schedule. Kyla took her time to explain what would work best for the day to flow better, and she works well with other venues to make sure everything stays on track! As the customer I felt that she took my opinions seriously and did exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Jen · Married on 07/01/2016

The last month of your wedding is stressful enough with all of the final details but losing your hair and makeup the last week is a new ballgame. Such an amazing find with PBB who stepped in to create just such beauty. Do not look anyplace else but here!!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Lindsay · Married on 08/28/2016

Stop right here! Look no further! You have found your on-site hair and makeup team! Through every step of the process Kyla was super responsive and helpful! Always responding to emails promptly and answering all my questions. I ended up having two hair trials and I am so glad I did. Was totally worth it to be able to see 2 different styles. All of my girls loved their hair and makeup. Kyla, Felicia and Amber were all fantastic! If any tweaks or changes to hair or makeup needed to be done to make the girls perfectly happy, they did it without a problem! Everyone looked and felt their best that day. Felecia is a true artist when it comes to makeup. We all looked flawless! That airbrush is amazing. I can certainly say it holds up to heat and sweat. We took pictures in the blaring sun for over and hour and then stood for 45 minutes in the sun for the ceremony and we all still looked amazing. I had two hair styles on my wedding day, one was for ceremony with veil and the 2nd look was for reception (no veil). Since we did the first look/wedding party photos before the ceremony, we had Kyla stick around to do touch-ups of all the girls' hair (and my hair) after photos due to the heat/humidity that day. Kyla then also waited through the ceremony to pin my hair up for look number 2. She did the second look within 10 minutes and it looked AMAZING. I could not have been happier with either look and I am someone who is extremely picky when it comes to up-do's. I can def say I had some tough critics in my bridal party (on both the hair/makeup front) and they all were impressed and raved about the good job these girls did. They showed up early on our wedding day and had the timeline down to a science. We were done with time to spare. NO stress at all! They were even super flexible about adding in non-bridal party people (my grandmother, aunt, cousin and a couple friends who just wanted to feel extra glam!) I couldn't recommend Petal Blush Beauty more!

Sent on 09/29/2016

marleen · Married on 06/11/2016

Kyla and Felicia were amazing!!! They came to the hotel I stayed at before my wedding june 11. 2016. I they did hair and makeup on myself, 7 bridesmaids and my mother-in-law. They are fast and efficient and did an amazing job! They were also super friendly and help put all our minds at ease. Although I felt the price is on the higher side, I still totally recommend these girls! In the total picture of money spent on the wedding, it's totally worth it to make sure you and your girls look beautiful!! I HIGHLY encourage you to look into petalblush beauty!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Petal plush beauty was great with everyone the morning of the wedding! They made everyone feel at ease and beautiful for the day! The makeup and hair was gorgeous and I would use them again if I had too! As I a bride I didn't want to not look myself since I don't wear much makeup, and they did just that! I had a nice flow and was excited to show everyone my face as I walked down the aisle!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2016

Kyla and her team exceeded all of my expectations. They made me feel more beautiful than I could have imagined — just absolutely killing it in the beauty department! Kyla (hair) and Felicia (makeup) are truly talented. They blew me away by following my mood board inspiration so closely, and hitting exactly what I wanted on the first try! I took a risk not doing a second hair trial with the addition of hair extensions (Kyla's suggestion), but we clearly didn’t need it. When she showed me my fuller updo in the mirror, I was overjoyed. My groom's first look reaction was priceless. They accomplished exactly what I hoped that he would feel. He said that I looked natural, just an enhanced version of myself, and he loved it. Several people told me that I was the most beautiful bride that they had ever seen. I know that the hair and makeup contributed to that! They made all of my ladies look and feel amazing on our wedding day as well. One said that it was the best wedding makeup she had ever seen. Kyla was also very patient in answering my granular questions over email throughout the months leading up to the wedding. I really appreciated that. I would highly recommend Kyla and Felicia to any bride! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Alesandra · Married on 08/12/2017

3.6
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0

It was okay service

Honestly the trials were better than the day of service. On the wedding day, the bottom of my hair started falling out after the ceremony and by the reception some of my problem areas on my cheeks were showing redness and my small blemishes were coming through the airbrushed foundation. My sisters airbrushed foundation color was not correctly matched so she was slightly orange when you saw her up close. Price was kind of high plus they charge extra for fake lashes “a la carte” even though they were included in the trial. The girls were quite while doing hair and make up and they discussed the tip while infront of my bridal party for a brief moment after collecting the funds before the makeup artist left. I know my girls and I unfortunately would not recommend.

Sent on 10/18/2018