Petal Pushers Reviews

120 | Trenton, NJ

120 Reviews for Petal Pushers

Andrea · Married on 06/08/2014

Petal Pushers was the perfect florist for my wedding day! They created our vision and more and we got soo many compliments on our centerpieces. Our bouquets were absolutely gorgeous!!. They made everything come to life and made my day seamless and extremely special. Couldn't have asked for anything more! I would definitely recommend Petal Pushers to anyone!!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Devin · Married on 11/30/2013

Karen and the Petal Pushers team was AMAZING from start to finish!!! With just one visit with Karen in the planning process she completely understood my vision. The finished décor was above and beyond my expectations. I truly recommend anyone and everyone to use Petal Pushers!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2013

Karen and Petal Pushers did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. She understood exactly what we were looking for from there ceremony, to the bridal party/family, and reception. Karen immediately got that I wanted to blend succulents and thistle with pretty flowers and pulled it all together in a way that was truly stunning.

I wish I could post pictures here! The event planner for our reception said she had never seen hydrangea so fresh, it literally looked perfect. I did not have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding, I knew it was taken care of and the guys flowers, and bouquets arrived at their separate locations right on time.

Definitely could not have been happier!

Sent on 02/22/2014

Kate · Married on 10/04/2013

The staff was very professional and our flowers came out amazing. I highly recommend Petal Pushers!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Kristen · Married on 07/27/2013

I absolutely loved working with Karen from Petal Pushers! From our very first meeting, I knew that she would do a fantastic job, and that I wouldn't have to worry about my flowers or centerpieces. I showed her a few ideas that I had seen on pinterest, and she went above and beyond what I had even dreamed of. Karen was able to wrap the bridesmaids bouquets with leftover fabric from their dresses, and was more than willing to wrap my bride bouquet with the lace from my mother's dress. I brought her a locket two days before the wedding with pictures of my grandparents, and wasn't sure if it was enough time for her to attach it to my bouquet, but sure enough-it was there! Everyone at Petal Pushers was so wonderful to work with, and they did such an amazing job, that I will absolutely be recommending them to everyone I know!!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Lisa · Married on 07/26/2013

I loved working with petal pushers! They were extremely helpful with all aspects of the wedding from the bouquets to the center pieces. Everything came out beautiful and I couldn't be more happy. They were very accommodating and willing to work you in making your special day extraordinary! I would recommend them to anyone who wants to have beautiful flowers and fabulous service on there big day!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Michelle · Married on 07/13/2013

When we were looking for a florist for our wedding, my now-husband and I spoke to a few of them in the area. Karen at Petal Pushers was reasonably priced and also saw our vision and seemed like she would be great to work with. We weren’t disappointed! I have a terrible time picturing anything without it being in front of me, and Karen made sure she had samples of our centerpieces and bouquets so we could edit them together. We worked together to combine our thoughts and her expert advice, and ended up with beautiful centerpieces and bouquets on our wedding day that our guests couldn’t stop talking about. We highly recommend Petal Pushers!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Lauern · Married on 06/15/2013

Karen and her team are truly amazing. When Pat and I met with Karen to talk about our wedding, her ideas were exactly what I wanted. She was so friendly and full of energy I knew right away she was the perfect person to help us with flowers. On my wedding day when the bouquets & boutineers arrived I could not have been more happy- they were perfect and more beautiful than I ever expected! My bridal bouquet was absolutely Gorgeous! We got married at the Spring Lake Bath and Tennis Club and Karen and the group at Petal Pushers could have not made the room look any more beautiful. They had every detail taken care of!! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the flowers were. I would HIGHLY recommend Petal Pushers to any Brides and will absolutely use them for any future parties!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Moo Young · Married on 06/08/2013

Karen and the rest of the Petal Pushers team did a fantastic job on the flowers. My husband and I were more of the "hands off" type bride and groom and we entrusted Karen with a lot of the execution of our vision. There are many couples who go in with photographs and ideas and yes, those are nice and definitely helpful. However, my husband and I wanted to draw the decor of our venue and Karen did a wonderful job of drawing the essence of the outdoor and indoor space of our venue and adding a more full and rounded look. We did not know how to put our imagination into reality and Karen knew just how--after all, she is the expert! We went to Karen a few times for consultation and just to see how she was and her burst of energy really gave us confidence that our day was going to be fantastic. Our wedding was memorable for my husband and I as well as for our guests. We want to thank Petal Pushers for really taking risks in a good way and bringing quality and color to our wedding day.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Maggie · Married on 06/08/2013

I would absolutely recommend Karen and the folks at Petal Pushers, for a wedding or any occasion you need to make extra special. Absolutely beautiful flowers, and Karen and her associates are very easy to talk to, accommodating, and happy to get involved in the planning/design process if you need ideas. True professionals!

Sent on 07/09/2013
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/26/2013

It was really easy to give Petal Pushers a 5 rating! Their work was absolutely beautiful for our wedding, and multiple people commented on how gorgeous all the flowers and decorations were in particular. Working with Karen was also so, so easy; she really understood what we wanted from the beginning, and was very flexible and open to changes and what we wanted. I would absolutely recommend Petal Pushers to anyone!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Stefanie · Married on 05/24/2013

The ladies at Petal Pushers are true miracle workers. Thye took an idea we had and made it a reality. Everything was absolutely beautiful and they went above and beyond what we had expected. They were very friendly and helpful. We had nothing but compliments on everything they had done. Thank you all!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

I am very satisfied with all the flower choices the vendor recommended to me. The decoration of the gazebo at my wedding was pretty too.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Susan · Married on 03/23/2013

I called and made an appointment with Karen who helped me pick out the bouquets I wanted for my wedding. I was able to look through books and she also put together some ideas. I also showed her some pictures of what I liked and was able to create exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Ashley · Married on 12/01/2012

Karen and her team went above and beyond to make my wedding more beautiful than I thought possible. They were by far the most talented florist I had met. EVerything looked flawless, elegant and not too still or unnatural looking.

Sent on 02/22/2013

Jillian · Married on 11/09/2012

We went to Petal Pushers in Hamilton Square, New Jersey for our fall themed wedding based on their reputation, and they did not disappoint! Karen and the rest of the staff at Petal Pushers were professional, caring, and overall, took extreme pride in their work which showed in their product because their flowers were gorgeous! From the start, Karen helped create my vision with arrangements, and brought it to life! We received so many compliments- it was incredible! They are truly a quality vendor, and we would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Abigail · Married on 09/22/2012

I can't rave about Karen and her team enough! They were so accommodating and a pleasure to work with. Not only was their service outstanding, but the flowers were absolutely beatiful, and exactly what I had envisioned.

Sent on 10/13/2012

We Couldn't have had a better experience. Everything exceeded my highest expectation. Absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Erin · Married on 09/21/2012

Karen and her staff at Petal Pushers were an absolute dream to work with from start to finish. The flowers were exquisite and I was absolutely in awe of the designs and amazing value we received for the intricate flower arrangements and bouquets. The addition of the hand-painted signs were a perfect complement to our rustic wedding theme and I was absolutely thrilled with the finished product. I'd highly recommend Petal Pushers for a future special event!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Kyle · Married on 07/15/2012

The flower came out perfect, me and my wife got so many comments on them. Dawn was great with helping us select the flowers we wanted. We got the dendrobian orchids(sp?) they had such a perfect color to match our wedding

Sent on 08/02/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2012

Karen is a dream to work with! I didn't have a very big floral budget but she made everything look top notch! Everything was beautiful and she has lots of rental items available.

Sent on 05/08/2012

annmarie · Married on 10/22/2011

Petal Pushers were wonderful. The flowers were so beautiful for my wedding. Karen was amazing to work with :) I will continue to get my flowers at Petal Pushers for future events.

Sent on 11/05/2011
  • LBBINZ

Laura · Married on 09/25/2011

Petal Pushers was amazing. I was married September 25, 2011 and Karen the owner was absolutely fantastic. I wanted a really country and relaxed wedding style. I didn't want a typical bouquet or style. From the moment I met Karen at her office in Hamilton, I knew she understood my theme. She immediately loved the photo ideas I brought with me and had additional awesome ideas. I wanted a lot of interesting floral pieces: rosemary, thyme, artichokes, cabbage, wheat--a lot of unusual wedding florals. My bouquet and flowers are still raved about by friends and family. The centerpieces were magazine quality. Bountiful, lush and stunning. Compared with the other 6 florists I met with, none could compare with Karen and her team. The value was spot on, the look divine, and the service top-notch. Why look anywhere else, when they've got it all? Thank you again Karen!!

Sent on 03/16/2012

Christina · Married on 08/14/2011

Petal Pushers did an absolutely beautiful job with my flowers!!!! Couldn't be happier and i highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Katie · Married on 08/15/1985

Absolutely amazing! Petal Pushers was by far the cheapest florist we found and they could not have done a better job! I was honestly a little nervous because they were so laid back about the entire process but I think that's probably because they are so good at what they do. We really could not have been happer with all of our flowers and they even threw in extra loose flowers to use around our cake table and bar at the reception.

Wedding was June 2, 2012