54 Reviews for Petal Pusher Floral Boutique

Samples (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

We needed flowers within a month of our wedding. Nichole was very accommodating and pointed us in the right direction of flowers we should buy. We were even able to order and pick up extra flowers the day before our wedding. Nichole made my vision for bouquets and centerpieces come true! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Petal Pusher Floral Boutique did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding (bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres, memorial and decor) and also receptions (flower centerpieces, flower arrangement accents). I met with Nichole to go over a few ideas and talk color scheme. She was great to work with. Not once did she try to steer me in another direction (I had another florist do just that). I feel it is worth mentioning that I do not live in Green Bay and was a new customer to Petal Pusher Floral Boutique. Not once did they treat me as a stranger! They were extremely welcoming and really exited to help out for our wedding. I thought the pricing was reasonable. They did delivery and set up perfectly as schedule. I had so many compliments on the flowers. Every arrangement was beautifully put together. We really had a perfect wedding day and Petal Pusher Floral Boutique definitely contributed to that.

Profile Picture Janie, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Petal Pusher did a great job creating beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding. I had a color palette for the flowers in mind, and they found flowers that were in season in those colors for our arrangements. They were very easy to work with and considered every possible detail we might need. They also delivered, set up, and cleaned up all the arrangements for us. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Lucy, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

We had Petal Pusher for our wedding florist and we could not have been happier. It was a great product and they were so helpful during the planning stages. It was also convenient that they delivered to our church.

Profile Picture Joe, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery

Our flowers for our big day were absolutely beautiful! Petal Pushers was so great to work with and everything went without a hitch- the flowers were delivered on time and were exactly what I had envisioned. They snuck in and brought flowers from ceremony to reception without any issue- when we got to the reception they had everything set up beautifully. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lexie, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

if you're looking for wonderful flowers and great service, choose Petal Pushers. Although they are a little more expensive, you will definitely get your money's worth.

Profile Picture User6760733, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

I got my bridal bouquet from Petal Pusher and it was gorgeous. I never met with them so it was just over email. Nicole was super responsive and worked with me to get my exactly what I wanted and recommended flowers that would be less expensive. Not only did it look beautiful on that day but it lasted quite a long time afterward in a vase.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Petal Pusher truly deserves a huge THANK YOU for creating the setting of my dreams at KI Convention Center and Green Bay Botanical Garden. It was the most special day of our lives and people are still calling and texting us about the flowers and how unique the arrangements were. Nichole really put the little touches that told our story through flowers with succulents, green apples, golf tees, orchids and willow branches. They did the set-up of the flowers at both the ceremony and reception space which was breathe taking (no worries for me). They were truly something special and I could not be more thankful. Nichole helped us every step of the way and is so knowledgeable and professional. I absolutely recommend Petal Pusher to anyone that asks.

Profile Picture Eileen, 8/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Nichole and everyone at Petal Pusher was great!!! .... We got our bridal bouquets (1 for me and 4 bridesmaids) and boutineers and corsages for the rest of the wedding party and parents through them. They were full of ideas for things that would look great within my budget and super easy to work with!!! ... i would highly recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Kristy, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations

My husband and I worked with Barbi for our flowers; she was great. She was knowledgeable, responsive, and overall very helpful. She sat down with us, looked at pictures that we liked and made a customized order based on what we liked. The flowers turned out beautiful!!! Thank you Petal Pushers for providing flowers that looked like they came straight from a magazine :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/11/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Nichole & Barbi are wonderful to work with! Their designs are very organic and creative. Those design elements create beautiful arrangements. They made beautiful flower crowns for my nieces in my wedding. We just needed to measure their heads for where the crowns would hit for perfect size. They are the nicest people and do beautiful work!

Profile Picture Marissa, 6/11/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nichole and her team gave us everything we were looking for in flowers and above!! I came in with an idea and she knew exactly how to make it happen. We were so excited to see our flowers the day of our wedding and we couldn't have been happier!!

Profile Picture Ahnna, 5/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I could not be happier with my wedding flowers! After my sister had such a terrible experience with her florist (not Petal Pusher) I wanted to make sure I had picked the right place for the job. I ordered a sample bouquet for my bridal shower to make sure there weren't any surprises and decided to make a couple adjustments for the big day. I cannot begin to tell you how amazing and flexible Nichole was! She sent me pictures and several options as well as suggestions to make the perfect bouquet for me!

I stopped in to pick up my second sample bouquet and we ended up grabbing a few things out of the cooler and adjusting it again. Nichole did not even bat an eye. She was so amazing to work with! I also called her after the wedding to see if she could make me another bouquet just for fun because I loved my wedding flowers so much. I tried to hang on to my flowers from the wedding as long as I could because I loved them.

I received MANY compliments on the bouquets, centerpieces and how great it was that they came to put on the boutonnieres at the church. Money well spent.

Profile Picture Karmin, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

If I could give Nichole from Petal Pusher 100 stars, I would!! She created our BEAUTIFUL bouquets for my wedding. We loved everything about our flowers!! She listened to exactly what I wanted and I could not be happier with her service. She was so prompt in returning emails, and so helpful with her advice. After meeting with her one time, I completely trusted that she would create beautiful bouquets for our wedding and she definitely delivered! Thank you Nichole! I would recommend Petal Pusher to anyone!!!! Worth every penny!!! :)

Profile Picture Nikki, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews

Profile Picture Nikki, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Nichole for our wedding in August that took place about an hour north of Green Bay on our family's property. She was completely professional, positive, and accommodating from the moment I first contacted her. Our flowers were beautiful and she was able to work with our vision. She also helped us with table cloths, linens, and extras such as candles and birch tree rounds for decor. She did an amazing job on the tent poles, bouquets, and table settings; everyone kept talking about how beautiful they were. Pricey, but worth it. Highly recommend! Thanks Nichole!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Based on the good things we heard about PedalPushers, my now wife and I had engaged Nicole to decorate our wedding reception. We were blown away. Everything from the initial discussion explaining our vibe to the venue setup to the actual execution of the displays was beyond our expectation. Her expertise in this area is obvious and her professional demeanor really sets the tone for a seasoned professional. At the end of our reception we kept several displays to be centerpieces for our island, and we have no plans of ever changing them. We can’t recommend PedalPushers enough. Two green things up.

Profile Picture User5378052, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was so pleased with the flowers that we received from Nichole and her team at Petal Pusher. During our initial consultation Nichole gathered our ideas and made them into realities adding some creative touches of her own that made everything come together and look absolutely beautiful. I have to highlight the large arrangements that they put together to serve as an alter for our ceremony with branches and strands of paper cranes we made ourselves hanging from them. They looked absolutely gorgeous and were a huge hit with our guests. We received so many compliments on those arrangements, the bouquets, and the centerpieces. I couldn't have been happier with everything Petal Pusher provided.

Profile Picture Toni, 6/13/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The staff at Petal Pusher did an incredible job with our wedding flowers. I showed Nichole a picture and it's like she was reading my mind-they were everything I ever imagined and more! The service was fantastic as well-they delivered the bouquets to church and the centerpieces at the reception hall so we didn't have to worry about anything. I would very highly recommend Petal Pusher for any flower needs. Absolutely worth it!

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Very pleased with what they provided, the price and customer service. The flowers look awesome, exactly what we had wanted.

Profile Picture Chris, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

By far the best value in the Green Bay area! They were more than willing to switch things around in our bouquets until it was absolutely perfect. Great ideas and selection to choose from. I'll definitely be going back in the future for arrangements.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nichole was amazing!! I got sooo many compliments on the flower arrangements/center pieces she put together. If you work with her, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were on a very tight time frame to plan all the details of our formal church wedding - less than 90 days. We also had a budget to be mindful of - Nicole was extremely professional and helpful in all aspects of our floral selections from bouquets - to table centerpieces to flowers for the church. We also had a special request - to include a prayer book that belonged to my great-grandmother in my bouquet. Nicole treated that item as that it were her own special family heirloom and had the perfect solution. we had some last minute changes to our order and Nicole was incredibly responsive. I felt 100% confident that everything we had requested would happen - and they more than met our expectations. Working with Nicole was like working with a friend - she added a lot to our very special day.

Profile Picture User4588348, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nichole was EXCELLENT to work with from the beginning! There was so much back and forth with changes I wanted to make and she was so patient with me and was willing to meet with us whenever i felt the need to go over things. They assisted in providing our bouquets, bouts, centerpieces, invitations, table linens and chair covers!

Profile Picture User4633687, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews