Petal Pusher Reviews

62 | Avondale, AZ

62 Reviews for Petal Pusher

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kaytie · Married on 11/12/2016

My floral meeting was by far one of the most memorable things about planning my wedding. Not only was I ecstatic that Tamara and her team were available on the date of my wedding but she far exceeded any expectation I ever had. She had so many incredible ideas when we met and was patient with me when I explained I didn't have a clear vision of what exactly I wanted.

Not only did Tamara show me all my options, both floral and rentals, but she also sent me a stunning proposal that gave me an exact idea of what our wedding was going to look like. However, just when I thought that proposal couldn't get any better, then she and her team showed up on our big day and when they walked into my getting ready room with the bouquets, I was literally in tears. She presented bouquets that I could have only dreamed would be mine in real life. They were so vibrant, beautiful, full, and perfect in every way possible. It's almost been a month already since our wedding and I'm still receiving texts and calls stating that they have never seen such a stunning wedding - which is largely due to such stunning decor and floral.

I will never be able to thank Petal Pushers enough for such an incredible experience.

Emily · Married on 09/03/2016

Tamara and the Petal Pushers team were amazing to work with. Working in the industry, I am able to work with the team on a professional level in addition to my own wedding. Working with so many vendors in the industry, there are many florists to choose from but Petal Pushers is one of the best. Selecting Tamara and Petal Pushers was one of the best and easiest decisions. I've seen her do gorgeous work time and time again. Tamara completely took our vision and ran with it, exceeding our expectations. The florals, centerpieces and decorations were absolutely breathtaking.

Katie · Married on 04/16/2016

Tamara went above and beyond. I had an unusual request for our wedding flowers and Tamara was able to make it look even better than I imagined! Everyone raved about the floral decorations. She worked within my budget and I couldn't believe the quality of her work and the amount of flowers we were able to get. Tamara is very accommodating and professional and I recommend using Petal Pushers for all of your events!

Tamara from Petal Pushers is amazing! I can not thank her enough for making my wedding vision come to life!! She really helped to make everything I wanted possible within a budget that worked for me!! I recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful flowers in Arizona. In addition to the beautiful flowers she made a mirror seating chart that was gorgeous and my guests are still talking about!

Thank you so much Tamara for all of your help for our march wedding.

Tamara from Petal Pusher is an artist! Her flowers absolutely set the scene for the wedding of our dreams! I provided a few pictures and described my ideal vibe (loose, romantic, wild) and AZ Petal Pushers brought it to life- including making me a few gorgeous specialty items- include a floral wreath for above the head table, a gorgeous arch and flower crown. The flowers lasted all day and night--- and beyond! They've been in my house all week looking beautiful!

Tamara at Petal Pusher was INCREDIBLE! I know very little about flowers, but she was able to take my description and turn it into an amazing creation! It was the most creative floral work I've ever seen, and was constantly thinking of new ideas. She was also great about showing pictures of what she was talking about (which helps a lot for people like me). My guests couldn't stop talking about how gorgeous the floral arrangements and table settings were, and most said they had never seen anything like it. HIGHLY recommend Petal Pusher!

Tina · Married on 11/01/2014

Tamara is truly talented! Petal Pusher is a successfully business because she really cares about her clients and will do everything possible to make your day perfect. During our first meeting, she took her time to understand what type of flowers and floral designs we wanted and I could easily tell she was passionate about what she does. After having a good understanding of what we wanted, she gave us her design ideas and we fell in love with her ideas!

We got to see our center pieces during our tasting at the venue. She arrived early, as always, to setup the flowers. I can still remember how excited she was to show us her designs once she was done (LOVE HER!). When we walked into the tasting room, we were blown away by how beautiful her designs were. Floral design was a very important element of our wedding to me, so when I finally got to see the center pieces, I knew everything will be beyond beautiful on the wedding day. On our wedding day, Tamara went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect throughout the day! We highly recommend Tamara and Petal Pusher because they are one amazing floral design team and they will go above and beyond, always, to ensure your wedding day is a dream come true! =)

Emily · Married on 10/12/2013

Tamara is so talented. Every detail was perfect. The chuppah, the bouquets and boutonnieres, the cocktail hour decor, the CENTERPIECES! I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted when we met.. I gave her a few ideas and she ran with it, creating a magical wonderland for us. It couldn't have been more perfect.

Katherine · Married on 06/01/2013

I have to start by saying that Tamara at Petal Pusher is truly an artist. I had a pretty vague idea of what I wanted for my wedding flowers. But after showing Tamara a few pictures, she designed an incredible concept that was far beyond anything I could have imagined. I was so pleased with the final results - they were the perfect accents for our ceremony and reception. Everyone at Petal Pusher was helpful and accommodating. I absolutely recommend Petal Pusher!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/16/2013

Our florals were absolutely beautiful, I cannot get over my bouquet. We received several complements from our friends and family. Great quality at a great price. You won’t be disappointed. Ask for Tamara.

Melissa · Married on 03/16/2013

Tamara is amazing! Our bouquets and centerpieces were incredible. :) Definitely the best value out there!!!

Mina · Married on 03/16/2013

AMAZING AMAZING. They did the better job that I could ever expect !!! EXACTLY how I asked them to be done even better.

• Mandy

Mandy · Married on 03/09/2013

My flowers were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!

I met with Tamara only one time and gave her my ideas. I had no idea how they would look until my wedding day and I was taken aback at how spot on they were!

My arch spray was my favorite piece, I wish I could keep it forever...!

Tamara knows what she is talking about when it comes to flowers and design and she can make any of your flower dreams come true!

Selina · Married on 09/22/2012

Tamara is the best! My flowers were flawless! It really doesn't get any better than this. Everyone at my wedding thought the flowers were incredible because they were. I didn't know that much about flowers except what I knew looked pretty and when I met Tamara she just knew exactly my vision and built this beautiful fairy tale that I had visioned. They are extremely professional and fun. I would highly recommend them.

Katie · Married on 05/26/2012

Tamara did an absolutely fabulous job!! She was professional, creative, and responsive. She perfectly captured the look and feel we were going for, and we recieved so many compliments about the flowers from our guests. It was amazing!! I would highly recommend her services to anyone!

Kristen · Married on 04/21/2012

Tamara's floral designs were amazing!!! I loved every single flower from the bouts, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, the centerpieces, my bouquet and our flower girl!!! Since our flower girl could not drop petals inside of the church and I wasn't too fond of the pomander balls, she came up with the idea of having a purse bouquet. It was PERFECT for our flower girl and it came out beautifully.

I met with Tamara twice in her beautiful office and she was able to grasp my vision and run with it....and that she did!

We were very pleased with the service and product and would definitely recommend Petal Pusher to anyone!!!!

Thank you Tamara!!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2012

Tamra at Petal Pusher has unbelievable talent, we loved all of the flowers we ordered from her. She has a great eye for detail and each one of her pieces, from bouquets to centerpieces, are made to perfection. I received tons of compliments on our personals and the different styles of arrangements. The flowers were extremely fresh and many of the arrangements lasted well into the next week. Highly recommended for unique and gorgeous florals. She may be a bit more than others, but she is well worth it - you will get even more than you paid for.

• Kari

Kari · Married on 03/31/2012

Tamara is such a creative genius! We came into her studio with a stack of magazine clippings and she turned it into masterpiece after masterpiece! Every item she designed and made for our ceremony was well thought out and so detailed! She is so talented, and it really shows through. Just a couple minutes of talking with her, and you will see what I'm talking about! Everyone complimented our flowers and were just amazed at the artistry! If you can get her at your wedding, do it! It will be the best choice you've ever made!

Meg · Married on 03/03/2012

Our flowers looked so beautiful and went so well with our outdoor venue. A great company and good people.

Mariel · Married on 03/03/2012

Amazing does not do our flowers justice! Tamara and her crew are fabulous! I have to say not seeing your flowers before the big day is a little nerve racking but if you are hiring Tamara, do not fear! My bouquet was more beautiful than I could have imagined and was literally exactly what I wanted! Tamara is amazing at listening to what you are in visioning in your mind and making it come to life! And let's be honest, flowers can be pricey! Petal pusher was so reasonable for what you get that you can not go wrong! I know they book up fast though so contact them early! You won't regret it!

Hannah · Married on 06/11/2011

Great! Flowers were gorgeous and perfect in every way!

Cindy · Married on 03/25/2011

We were referred to Petal Pushers by our wedding planner and she guided us so well in every vendor including this one. We met with other florists, but my daughter wasn't a "package deal" kind of bride. Petal Pushers just clicked for us, they understood our style right away and delivered beautifully!! Every detail was perfect and she even brought extra to fill in if we needed.

Tricia · Married on 03/12/2011

Tamara provided flowers for my wedding last weekend - they were absolutely gorgeous! She was very helpful selecting the perfect flowers, based on just spending a few minutes with me. Even a few days later, they are still gorgeous. Thanks Tamara!

Nicole · Married on 03/05/2011

I LOVE Petal Pusher! They made my wedding so very beautiful.

After meeting with Tamara for a consultation she quickly picked up on my taste and style. She worked within my budget and produced some amazing floral designs that I loved. I did not see anything beforehand, just reviewed with Tamara a few types of flowers that I liked and she ran with it!

I was ecstatic the day of the wedding while I was getting ready and the flowers were brought in! The bouquets exceeded every expectation that I had. My bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets were brilliant!

The modern twist that she put into our centerpieces perfectly complemented our venue and really make the room pop with color.

Thank you Tamara for your artistic eye and your help in ensuring the floral for my wedding was perfect!

Jillian · Married on 12/23/2010

I would highly recommend Petal Pusher. My aunt first used Tamara for my bridal shower and the flowers and decor were beautiful. My mom hosted our rehearsal dinner at her home and used Tamara to decorate her home for the holidays (our wedding was just a few days before Christmas) and it looked beautiful. I loved all of our wedding flowers the bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. Tamara was great to work with and I felt her prices were reasonable for the high quality and creativity I received.