Petal Creek Events Reviews

6 | Keller, TX

6 Reviews for Petal Creek Events

Belinda Dial · Married on 06/10/2020

Didn't have to worry about a thing

Very well organized and did a great job executing my daughter's wedding within our budget. As the mother of the bride, I was able to just enjoy the day and not worry about anything!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Petal Creek Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!! We had so much fun planning your daughter’s special day from beginning to end!

Lauren Hill · Married on 03/02/2020

Bridal Shower

Petal Creek did an absolutely amazing job! They took my simple vision of what I imagined a bridal shower to be and made it an event that was simple yet so elegant. The attention to detail and personalization was spot on! I’d recommend them to anyone hosting an event, truly spectacular!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Petal Creek Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! We adored coming up with your theme, and the handmade details were the perfect touch!

Julia · Married on 09/22/2018

Bridal shower

Used them for a bridal shower and couldn’t be happier! They were so easy to work with, made everything stress free, and it turned out better than I could have imagined. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/03/2020

Petal Creek Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We truly loved working with the Fairytale theme and are so glad you enjoyed it!

Kendall · Married on 05/15/2018

Highly Recommend!!

On our wedding day, I knew I had absolutely nothing to stress about because Alyssa and Ray were on top of it! They listened to my vision and made sure every detail was perfect. They helped us stay on time made everything run smoothly. These two are the perfect duo! I highly recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 09/04/2020

Petal Creek Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Kendall! Your venue was breath taking- so much natural light! It was so fun to work with you, and I’m glad we could make it special!

Karen Taylor · Married on 11/01/2015

Rone and Karen’s Wedding

Alyssa was AMAZING on the day of our wedding!! She helped make the whole day run smoothly from start to finish and we couldn’t have done it without her. Alyssa was very professional, kept everything on time and directed everything beautifully. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/04/2020

Petal Creek Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! We loved being there to help on your special day- it was so much fun!

Amanda Graves · Married on 06/06/2015

Best Bridal Shower EVER

I can honestly not say enough good things about Petal Creek Events!! Ray and Alyssa are the dynamic duo when it comes to planning and executing the perfect event! Petal Creek Events planned and coordinated my bridal shower, and I could not have been more impressed!! The shower was completely perfect, and the Frozen theme was carried throughout every little detail. Absolutely everything was planned (literally thought of every aspect of the event!) and coordinated on the day of with the highest attention to detail. Plus, the shower was so fun (and, I didn't have to stress about anything)!! I would HIGHLY recommend using Petal Creek Events for any upcoming event!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Petal Creek Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Amanda! It was such a pleasure to help and see everything come together! It was such a fun theme to work with.