Petal and Pine Reviews

4 | Owensboro, KY

4 Reviews for Petal and Pine

Lindsey is wonderful to work with, and very creative. She knows the ins and outs of flowers and makes very beautiful pieces. Will definitely be recommending her to all of my friends.

Sent on 02/24/2015
  • MrsWaller

Jessa · Married on 04/06/2013

Lindsey did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding flowers. She reviewed my pinterest ideas and created the exact rustic romantic feel we were aiming for. Lindsey was very professional, responded quickly to any questions, and was extremely reasonably priced. Thank you so much for adding such beauty to our special day!

Sent on 09/26/2014
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 05/28/2011

My experience with Lindsey from Petal and Pine was nothing short of perfect. I knew that I wanted something a little different from a traditional florist, and when I stumbled across her website/blog I knew I had found it. I was a little nervous of a florist who didn't have a traditional "store front", but our first meeting went great and I really felt like we were a perfect match as far as florist/bride goes. She understood exactly what I wanted and worked with me to fit it into our budget. On the day of my wedding I was so happy with my flowers. I gave Lindsey a lot of "creative liberty" in my flowers. I basically said "No roses" and that I wanted them to look like you had just gone out a gathered up a bunch of wildflowers. Nothing too formal or put-together, just very natural, and that's all she got from me! They were exactly what I wanted and absolutely beautiful. Her flower choices were perfect for what I wanted. Everything was perfect and went exactly as planned. I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Petal and Pine is absolutely amazing! Lindsey from Petal and Pine provided all flowers for both our wedding day and rehearsal dinner, everything from our flower garland for the ceremony chairs to all of the bouquets and table arrangements. Petal and Pine made sure to include the little details like our initials adorned with moss to mark our seats at the head table for the reception (I even still have these displayed in our home as a keepsake from our wedding day). I came to Petal and Pine with little more than an idea of colors that I wanted to incorporate into our flower arrangements and Lindsey really worked with me to define our look for the day and created absolutely beautiful arrangements. I planned our wedding from out of state and only met with our florist once before the big day but Petal and Pine really worked with us through phone calls and email to make sure everything was perfect! One of my favorite memories of the day was taking a quick peak into our reception hall before the wedding and being in awe of how Lindsey transformed the room to create the romantic and intimate setting I was hoping for. Thank you Petal and Pine!

Sent on 08/15/2012