Personal Designs Florist Reviews

22 | Rochester, NY

22 Reviews for Personal Designs Florist

John · Married on 10/29/2016

Corinne was very helpful and gave a lot of great ideas which was very helpful considering I didn't know exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She also was willing to help me with my bouquet of brooches that I made myself. I got a lot of compliments on my centerpieces at the wedding. Overall very happy and highly recommend Personal Designs Florist.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Personal Designs Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. I loved the vision you had for your wedding and had fun creating it. You were well on your way with your broach bouquet glad I could help you with the last details. Hope your day was great!

VERONICA · Married on 08/13/2016

Personal Designs.... great to work with.... creative.... offered many options and flexible..... Thank you for helping us with Katrina and Steve's wedding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Personal Designs Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a lovely review. We take pride in providing quality service to our brides and helping assisting them in their floral vision. Thanks again and Congratulations,

Nicole · Married on 07/03/2016

Personal Designs florist was a dream to work with for my wedding, providing me with the ability to create exactly what I envisioned, while suggesting additional options to help build the wildness of my look, & keeping affordability in mind. The cost was amazing considering our large bridal party. The most creative & comfortable to work with staff i could have imagined.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Personal Designs Florist's reply:

Nicole, thanks for taking the time to give us this review. We totally appreciate you taking the time. It was so fun to work with your floral and decor vision. The peonies were outstanding. Congratulations!!!!!

Jojo · Married on 04/30/2016

Working with the staff at personal designs was so easy! They seemed genuinely interested in what I wanted and took the time to ask about my interests and what my theme was. I had mentioned that my husband is a craft beer lover and they were able to incorporate hops into his boutineer! They were also able to take the extra material from my dress and wrap my flowers in it! Those extra details are the ones we loved the most, and their prices were exactly what my budget was.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Personal Designs Florist's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to send us a review. We totally loved working with you theme and vision for your floral display. Once again, Congratulations

Lindsey · Married on 02/06/2016

They were all super knowledgeable and extremely helpful in helping us choose our wedding flowers. We'll definitely go to them for all our flower needs in the future!!!

Lindsey · Married on 02/06/2016

They were so helpful and knowledgable!!! Very easy to work with and they helped make my vision come to life!!! Beautiful work!!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Personal Designs Florist's reply:

Thanks so much Lindsey. We had a great time putting your wedding floral vision together! Congratulations!

Audrey · Married on 01/02/2016

We couldn't have been happier with our flowers and decor- months later, we are still getting compliments on the flowers at the reception! The process was fun and creative and I felt like Corky and her team really "got" my vision, but then expanded my ideas in ways I never could have on my own- they are truly talented professionals who exceeded our expectations in every way. The quality was top-notch and the communication was seamless. Corky was also very considerate of our budget, which I really appreciated.

Sent on 03/03/2016

Personal Designs Florist's reply:

Audrey and John, thanks so much for the review. We had a great time fulfilling your floral vision and decor for your wedding. It was so romantic. Congratulations!!!

Small local business that is willing to make you feel like their only client. They are patient, understanding and beyond talented. I was amazed at how beautiful my bouquets and centerpieces turned out. The staff listened to my ideas and helped me out together arrangements that complimented my ceremony and reception. I could not be happier.

Sara · Married on 09/06/2015

A great experience overall. All the flowers were beautiful and coordinated perfectly with my wedding colors. I purchased 4 bouquets, 8 boutonnieres, and 3 corsages and all were gorgeous.

All of the staff was fantastic in providing our flowers and centerpiece arrangements for our wedding. She created something that matched our style and worked with us to create what we had envisioned. Highly recommended!

Jana · Married on 08/29/2015

Corky and her team did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding. I wanted something a bit out of the ordinary and she was able to make my vision a reality after only seeing a couple photos from Pinterest as inspiration. Her prices were reasonable and the quality of the bouquets and centerpieces exceeded expectations!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Personal Designs Florist's reply:

Jana, thanks so much for taking the time to give us a thumbs up. We had a great time creating your floral vision for your wedding. Thank you for letting us be a part of it. Corinne

Julia · Married on 08/29/2015

I would absolutely recommend Personal Designs. in fact, they were recommended to me and I'm so glad I went with them. I was focused on colors more than any specific types of flowers and Corrine worked with me to come up with a clear vision for all my wedding flowers. The consultation was easy and fun. She was also very flexible when I had to call a week before my date and add another table centerpiece and cake flowers. The two different types of centerpieces and all of my bouquets looked gorgeous! *Happy bride*

Matt · Married on 11/28/2014

Loved the flowers! Would definitely recommend!!

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2014

Corrine was amazing to work with. She helped me choose the appropriate flowers for my wedding day based on availability and her design expertise. Everything looked amazing when I got to see the centerpieces and bouquets, I loved her professionalism, design esthetic and promptness when we corresponded. I recommend her to everyone I know!

Corky and her staff are extremely creative and love the challenge of new ideas. They really look out for the bride and will offer suggestions on how to save money. I wouldn't have gone anywhere else!

We had a barn wedding and Corrine made it very special! She captured the "country chic" theme we wanted perfectly! The flowers were creatively displayed, hung from beams, on pedestals and were tied into the family quilts that we hung on the walls. She was on top of everything and became our onsight wedding manager! She was so organized and efficient. Our bouquets were so unique and beautiful. We highly recommend her services!

Madison · Married on 04/21/2012

The owner was very flexible with scheduling times to meet and discuss my floral ideas. She worked with me with my budget and gave great feedback. On my wedding day the quality and quantity of the flowers were very impressive. I had people complimenting me all night. I knew I had nothing to worry about, making my big day a little less stressful. I would definitely recommend Personal Designs Florist.

Mimi · Married on 05/24/2014

The staff at Personal Design were great to work with! They were able to listen to my daughter's wishes and make her dreams come true. She loved her flowers. They were creative, made great suggestions and very easy to work with. Here flowers were BEAUTIFUL and affordable. We were blessed to have Personal Design service all 3 of our children's weddings. Outstanding work!!

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2016

Definitely would recommend them...they did a great job!

Carolyn · Married on 08/21/2015

We loved working with Personal Design! Beautiful arrangements and we had many compliments on all of our flowers. Corrine was so knowledgable about putting different flowers and colors together!

Rebecca · Married on 05/25/2014

Corinne has a wonderfully creative mind when it comes to flowers and decorations. She really knows how to make a room come alive, using beautiful arrangements. Also, her prices are VERY reasonable for the quality that she provides. She can be a little bit slow to respond to emails or phone calls during busy weeks, so it's best to just keep calling back, and she will get to you.