Persian Kitty Kat Photography Reviews

3 | Miami, FL

3 Reviews for Persian Kitty Kat Photography

Noris · Married on 09/22/2012

Kat was a pleasure to work with both as a wedding planner before the event and as our photographer on our wedding day. She has a great eye for details which you can clearly see in her design and photography. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Sherin · Married on 09/16/2011

Katrina was very professional and competent as a wedding planner. I did a destination wedding, making planning difficulty, but Katrina made everything go smoothly. She recommended excellent vendors, is very detail oriented and responsive, and arranged a beautiful persian ceremony for us!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Loyda · Married on 05/06/2006

I wanted to take some boudoir photos to give my husband as a last minute anniversary gift. I met with Katrina for a consultation and she was very professional, I was happy she was able to sqeeze me in. The day of the session I was a bit nervous but Katrina helped me feel confortable. She delivered the finished product on time and my husband and I were very happy with how the pictures turned out! We will be using her services again for our family photos.

Sent on 05/18/2012