Perryfield Films Reviews

92 | Chino Hills, CA

92 Reviews for Perryfield Films

Clare · Married on 09/30/2016

We waited until last minute to book a videographer for our wedding because we couldn't agree on the value that it would have for us; however, after discovering Perryfield Films, we knew that the cost was more than worth the product and the memories that would be preserved. We met with Brian and immediately felt like we had made a good decision to book as he was understanding and very professional. The day of the wedding, the videographers were easy to work with and were patient with a bride and groom who aren't always comfortable in front of a camera. The video we received only two weeks after the wedding (this timeline surprised us, as videos often take longer to put together) was breathtaking and still brings tears to our eyes. We are so grateful for Perryfield's professionalism and talent and we will cherish our video for the rest of our lives. Highly recommended!

Andrea · Married on 08/06/2016

We LOVED Perryfield films! They were our videographers for our wedding day and they captured every moment perfectly. They were professional from the start, provided surveys / questionnaires to get to know us as a couple and make sure they knew all of the special moments we wanted to catch on video. They were great to work with day of!

When we received our final product from Ryan, we were THRILLED. The way they wove everything together - all the vows, speeches, everything was amazing. They captured such a beautiful mix of us as a couple, our family and friends, the venue, the decorations. We were so impressed!! Would definitely recommend. I cannot say enough great things about this team!!

• Veronica

Veronica · Married on 01/30/2015

Brian and Brandon were amazing! I had contacted several videographers before I found Perryfield and I immediately liked Brian Perry. He was responsive, attentive, and answered all my questions. He consistently checked in with me in the months before the wedding and on my wedding day, Brian and Brandon were early so that they could get scenery shots. They were extremely professional and worked well with our photographer. They stayed the entire time and got awesome shots. We could not have asked for a better team!! Thank you guys so much; it was amazing to work with Perryfield!!

Madison · Married on 10/03/2014

We had the pleasure of having Brian & his brother capture our wedding day. They were recommended to us from our cousins. When we saw their video it really made us have a different outlook on videographers. It never really crossed my mind before to have one! It captures so much more than the photos alone.

When we got our pictures back it was exciting & nice to see, but when we got our video back it was so much more than that! I felt like I was reliving my wedding day watching it! I started crying! It is so awesome that our kids will one day get to watch this. And when we grow old together we can look back at our day.

Brian was so responsive & helpful during the whole planning process. On the day of he made me feel really comfortable, even though I was a nervous wreck. And I personally don't like myself on video or pictures! But he did such a good job, there wasn't one part of the film that I didn't like!

If I had to choose one vendor over again, Perryfield Films would definitely be it! Don't regret not getting a videographer like I hear from a lot of people. This was the best decision we made.

Sophia · Married on 09/13/2014

These Gentlemen are the best in the business. I check out about 20 different companies and by word of mouth, from people who were complete strangers too me I received the same information. THEY ARE FANTASTIC! I can tell you not that I have used them, they truly are the best and are fantastic as well. If I have future events I would not hesitate to use there company and all my friends who will be getting married intent to use them as well!
    Many thanks again Gentlemen!

Brian was absolutely phenomenal, in more ways than than the rating measures. After viewing the video he made for us, we realized that he undoubtedly captured exactly what we felt on our big day. He delivered the final video in less than three weeks, in a beautiful case, responded to our emails in less than 24 hours, was extremely kind when filming at the wedding, and made sure that we were pleased with his work. His videos do plenty justice to provide proof of these claims, and aside from great work, he was such a nice person to be around. All in all, both professionally and personally, Perryfield Films is more than worth the financial cost for their amazing services. Do not hesitate to hire them, they are the best!

• Cindy

Cindy · Married on 09/06/2014

Outstanding. It literally took my breath away watching our highlight film.

When I first met Brian I instantly knew we needed him and his team for our day. They are spectacular and we are more than honored to have been able to work with them.

They are the easiest team to work with and are so much fun to say the least! They have this surge of energy that pumps me up and we feel incredibly awesome to be around them on our day. The way they edited our film with my dad's speech and the lyrics of the song perfectly matched to tell our story. Just perfection. We highly recommend Perryfield Films to capture your day!!!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 08/31/2014

The wedding video is hands down the most amazing thing you could ever have but what makes ours even more amazing was the way Perryfield Films made it and captured the emotion, the details, and so accurately portrayed the true beauty and love felt on our special day! Brian and Ryan were so great to work with and truly just "get it". They were extremely responsive and had so many great ways to make the planning process so easy and seamless. They were very proactive which was so nice since you're juggling so many things during planning and then delivered the most incredible, creative BEAUTIFUL wedding video I've EVER seen! Every person I've shared the video with says it makes them want to get married again and how impressed they are with the way Perryfield captured, edited and masterminded the video. They were so sweet from beginning to end. We will forever cherish the piece of art they created and gave us that allows us to relive our milestone and share with our future friends and family. We genuinely feel like we won the lottery having them shoot our wedding video! A videographer is the best wedding investment you could make and Perryfield's creative and expertise ability is priceless!

Myrna · Married on 08/30/2014

Before we got married, everyone told us their biggest regret was not getting a videographer for their wedding, so it was high on our list. We knew after the first meeting with Brian that we had to go with Perryfield Films. They provide more than just a video of your wedding, they capture the story and emotions of the big day. Our "feature film" was amazing, and came just in time for our one month anniversary. Tissues are always needed when we show off our film! They did a mangificent job capturing the excitement, happiness and love on our big day. They are amazing, genuine, passionate and professional! I have and will continue to recommend Perryfield Films.

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2014

Perryfield was an absolute dream to work with. They arrived to my wedding early, we're very professional, and captured every special moment. When I received my video I was amazed by the quality of the imaging and how absolutely perfect they paired the music and voice overs. I would highly recommend them as they far exceeded my expectations.

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2014

Perryfield was an absolute pleasure to work with. They communicated ideas and thoughts leading all the way up to the wedding and assisted with guidance for the timeline of my wedding day. They arrived early the event day, we're very professional, and captured every special moment. The quality of our film is beyond amazing! The way they paired the music and the voice overs with the images is absolutely unbelievable. They are definitely the best in their industry and I would highly recommend them.

Kiersten · Married on 08/02/2014

Perryfield Films was amazing and I highly recommend them to any future folks getting married. They were so professional every step of the way. Brian was responsive throughout the entire process and when you meet him you can tell he really cares about the films he makes. I was fully confident that Perryfield would work hard to provide us with a wonderful wedding film and they really did deliver!

We received the highlight film way faster than I had anticipated, so that was a really pleasant surprise! I sent out the film to family and friends yesterday and we've already received so many amazing compliments, people are really blown away by the beauty of it. The film did such an amazing job of capturing the love between me and my husband, the gorgeousness of the venue and all of the little wedding details we worked so hard to prepare. We also ordered the ceremony edit and I'm really happy we did, because now I can relive the entire ceremony whenever I want :)

These guys are seriously amazing and we are so so so happy that we chose them to make our wedding film. If any of you need convincing, check out the films on their website and their facebook page and you'll know your money will be well spent.

Jackie and Harry · Married on 07/27/2014

We were extremely pleased with our selection of Perryfields for our wedding videography. The service we received from beginning to end was exceptional. Brian and his team took time to tailor the videography to meet our needs and vision while sharing various ideas and approaches. Brian is very personable, energetic and passionate about his work and he made the process so much fun! He was also very responsive and quick to respond to any questions we had at all times. We were just extremely impressed with the responsiveness and professionalism of this company. We were very happy with our wedding video. Great camera work, editing and exceptional quality!

Anita · Married on 07/20/2014

Perryfield Film was amazing for my wedding!!! Thanks for bringing my vision to film for my wedding :)

Andrea · Married on 07/19/2014

Perryfield Films has a wonderful eye for capturing all of the memorable moments with excellent skill. Ryan and Brian both work quietly and discreetly, yet somehow they are everywhere at once. They both take pride in their production, which is evident. They promised and delivered excellent material. We have viewed our highlight film many times already with our family and friends! We never get tired of watching it and it always brings happy tears to our eyes. Our film definitely is a great representation of our love for one another and certainly our country style! We both sincerely thank you for taking part in our wedding. We enjoyed working with your company and the friendship we have made. We highly recommend our friends and any one else who may see this to contact Perryfield Films when they are looking for a videographer.
    Sincerely,
    Andrea and Wes Vaughan

Caitlin · Married on 06/28/2014

To Ryan and Brian,
    Words can not describe how grateful we are for what you have created for us! Thank you so much again for all of your hard work and your wonderful eye! You perfectly captured our day, all of the emotion, and the beauty. I cried - I think everyone who I sent it to did - watching it. It’s absolutely wonderful! Thank you, a million times, from the bottom of our hearts!

The audio from the ceremony was so perfect - and I remember hoping you would include the bells because they made me so happy! Thanks for knowing when I didn’t even ask!
    Everyone commented on how fun and easy you were to work with and how it was like you were barely even there- but you somehow managed to capture all of those beautiful moments. You both are truly talented people and great guys to spend such a special day with.

It was so nice to come home and be able to re-live the day - and now we can whenever we want, thanks to you both (and everyone involved).

Thank you again! Can’t wait to see the rest of the stuff!

For Brides-to-Be:
    These two are everything you are looking for. With 11 girls getting ready with me, the morning was a little hectic - but these two had such a calming way about them and made me relax and enjoy the special time with my friends, family, and new husband. They were fun, talented, and so flexible with all of the location changes, the huge wedding party, and everything else that was thrown their way. They both have a great eye and will capture all of the beautiful moments of your day. The highlight film was everything we hoped for and more - a perfect way to re-live our day.

Matt · Married on 06/07/2014

Ryan and his team are very professional and very good at what they do. I recommend them to anyone and will work with them again in the future.

Ashley · Married on 05/31/2014

Perryfield Films was the first vendor I booked. They don’t even really need an explanation why:) They are bar none the best in the industry and it clearly shows through their amazing work and professionalism. Can’t tell you how lucky I am to have been able to have them capture our wedding day. They did a phenomenal job capturing the detail and depth of our wedding day so perfectly. Thank you so much to Ryan, Brian Perry and your team. You made us the most incredible video! :’-) We love you! XoXo

Brian and his team were amazing both before the wedding and on the day of! When we were planning our wedding I kept reading that people either regret not hiring a videographer or it was the best decision they made! I would 100% agree - it was so fun to relive the best day ever through the videos since it all goes by so fast! Brian was so professional and was always ready to answer the million questions we had! Our highlight video turned out more amazing that we could have imagined! The raw footage from the reception was just as awesome too! We ended up adding on the edited ceremony too which is totally worth it!

Kimberly · Married on 05/17/2014

We knew we had to have Perryfield Films at our wedding when a close friend of ours used them for her wedding. We saw their film and were blown away! The work they do is just amazing. They were so attentive to every detail on our wedding day and captured everything and more that we would have dreamed of. It's such a great memory to have since the day flies by so quickly! The guys were all a pleasure to work with and made the whole process a breeze. We couldn't ask for a better experience and will always remember Perryfield Films when looking back at our wedding day!

Stella · Married on 05/17/2014

Brian Perry & Ryan Satterfield shot our wedding video May 17, 2014. They were both on time, professional, had creative eyes and worked very well with my wedding party. They capture all our precious moments and made such a memorable wedding highlight film. We loved our wedding day and now we can go back whenever and re-live that special day over and over. Thank you guys for all your hard work! Really appreciate everything you guys have done to make our day memorable.

Love,

Stella & Sam Sharma

Mandie · Married on 05/03/2014

Very happy to work with Perryfield Films. They are very professional and had patience with my family and I which is appreciated considering there is so much going on that special day. Questions are answered quickly (if theres any) and our film was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you again Brian and Ryan. Amazing job!

nicholas · Married on 04/26/2014

My wife and I cannot speak highly enough of the work that PerryField Films did for us. From the quality of their work to their demeanor and professionalism, Brian and Ryan were superb. The end product captured perfectly the way we want to remember our wedding. This is the memento of our special day that we will still be watching 20 years from now. We had a few ideas for the video, and Brian and Ryan ran with those ideas and created something we never would have imagined, but was "perfectly us".

Before dealing with PerryField, the idea of a "wedding video" scared me. In my experience it was always 6 hours of unedited video from a tripod hidden in the corner. PerryField doesnt make wedding videos, they make "Feature Films", and the name couldnt be more appropriate. They made us a 14 minute video that captured our wedding day from beginning to end with the kind of shots you see in movies. The people that were at the wedding cant get over how perfectly it captured their experience while exposing them to some intimate moments that only my bride and I shared. Similarly, family/friends who couldnt attend the wedding have called us after watching the video expressing how beautiful the video was and telling us it feels like they got a chance to celebrate with us from afar.

Crystal · Married on 04/19/2014

I could only say nothing but nice things about Perryfield. Brian and Ryan were AMAZING. At first we considered not having a videographer because of our budget. We thought spending the money elsewhere would be better. We are SO SO SO glad we decided to get one and that it was Perryfield. Anytime we had a question, not even a half hour would go by before we received a response from Brian. the day of our wedding, him and his team were there and EVERYWHERE documenting every ounce of it. It was amazing. They were all so kind and extremely professional. They make you feel comfortable by laughing and joking with you. You don't feel like it's "in your face" or anything. And when we first watched our "highlight" video, we got emotional all over again. It was beautiful! The editing, the music selection, all of it was the best it could have been made. I believe they are probably one of the best in Southern California.

Kimberly · Married on 04/04/2014

Perryfield did an amazing job!!! The video came out perfect, I am so happy with the work they did. I Recommend they to everyone getting married, they are a must have!