Perry Photography Reviews

6 | Fort Worth, TX

6 Reviews for Perry Photography

Mendy · Married on 07/17/2010

I could of not asked for a better photographer for my wedding. Dates had to be changed, venues had to be changed and all the While Myra was on board and was there for me!.. We received the pictures back and they were more than I expected. Beautifully done and captured things I would of not thought of. Very professional and even though I was freaking out the day of the wedding, her and her staff were calm and kept me calm. Thank you Myra for everything!

Sent on 08/04/2010

Toni and Tilthon · Married on 07/18/2009

Our wedding was photographed in Hawaii. Even though the weather was hot and there was a lot of running around to do Perry Photography was able to capture a lot of precious moments. Right from the beginning (pre-wedding) to during the wedding and after (reception) Perry photography was there. The pictures were brillant and creative. The vivid, vibrant colors were eye catching. Every emotion was captured on film. The poses unique. I would highly recommend this photograper. It was truely a blessing and I felt confident in them. Thank you Perry Photography, photographer: Myra Perry

Sent on 02/20/2010

Traci · Married on 05/17/2008

She was wonderful to work with. I would totally work with her again in the future.

Sent on 08/06/2008

Maria · Married on 11/19/2006

I had a wonderful time with Myra Perry, she takes beautiful pictures and her assisitant was extremely talented as well. Our pictures really captured the mood of the day, and the wedding looked so warm and welcoming. I highly recommend Myra to anyone seeking a photographer for any occasion (she also took our engagement photos as well).

Sent on 01/13/2008

A · Married on 08/06/2005

4.2

Myra does wonderful bridal portriats and engagement pictures. I was very pleased!

Sent on 08/05/2009

Holly · Married on 06/28/2008

2.8
      2.0
      3.5
      1.5
      3.5

I was not really impressed. She needs to make some major updates to keep up with the competition. I would have rather of had many more pictures. I only had one picture of Me and my Matron of Honor at the wedding and her eyes are closed in it. It was very disappointing.

Sent on 08/19/2008

Perry Photography's reply:

By contract, 150 prints were promised, 175 were delivered, more than promised.