Performing the Wedding Reviews

73 | Christiansted, VI

73 Reviews for Performing the Wedding

amy · Married on 11/18/2017

Fantastic experience with our officiant Reissa Leigh! She helped us have all the necessary documents in order prior our arrival and wonderful to visit with the day before our ceremony. The ceremony was spectacular, Reissa has such a strong voice and put real meaning to the words spoken with her emphasis and caring voice!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/19/2017

We were given our officiant through our resort and I couldn't have picked anyone better!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Tyria · Married on 07/25/2017

Reissa you was absolutely amazing. We thank you so much for everything that you did to make our wedding special and so amazing.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts
    Tyria & Victoria

Sent on 08/08/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/24/2017

I would give Reissa a 5+ on all of the categories! When I first reached out to her, her initial response provided so much detail. We live in Florida, so this was a destination wedding for us; she was the very first thing I booked! Not knowing a thing about St. Croix, she helped guide me with so many things (where to stay, etc.). Reissa really goes above and beyond. My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding ceremony! If you are looking to book an officiant, I wouldn't look any further!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Stacy · Married on 07/17/2017

Reverend Reissa Leigh is awesome! I was a little nervous about planning a destination wedding but Reissa immediately put my mind at ease. Reissa provided us with a complete list of photographers, florists, hairstylists, etc. and had many suggestions of restaurants and fun places to visit while on the island. She also assisted us by providing a list of exactly what we needed to send to the Superior Court in order to obtain our license and when we arrived, put us in contact with a wonderful driver to take us to the Courthouse to pick it up. Reissa was very responsive to all of my emails, text messages and phone calls and would even send me reminders of things to be done. She performed our ceremony exactly as we had planned and it was like having a friend there putting a voice to the readings we had selected instead of someone we had just met. Her attention to every detail and all of her experience made our wedding everything we wanted and more! I wish I could give her more than 5 stars!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Jerry · Married on 06/18/2017

Super professional. Made our day extra special!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Performing the Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Jerry, it was my pleasure. I enjoyed being with you and Melissa on your special day. Your family is very sweet.

Alex · Married on 06/16/2017

We had a wonderful and memorable experience with Reissa! She was absolutely perfect for our wedding, and helpful throughout the whole process. She assisted with referrals for venders as well.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 06/04/2017

Everything about the day was perfect. Reissa made the process smooth and seamless.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Patricia · Married on 06/03/2017

Reissa was phenomenal with her service. Shw was on time and precise, extremely patient with pur special requests. She and her husband stayed for our wedding reception which made us feel like she was a part of our family. I would recommend her services to just about everyone!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Alexcia · Married on 04/07/2017

Reissa was absolutely wonderful!!! She made sure that our wedding was exactly how we wanted it and gave us a ton of options on ceremony style. She came to the resort to meet with us the day before just to make sure we were comfortable and happy with the ceremony. She was amazing and I couldn't recommend her enough.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Kimberly · Married on 03/19/2017

Reissa is a beautiful human being. We were accommodated beyond what anyone would be willing to do. She was truly a blessing to our very special event and consider part of the family now. Reissa is extremely professional and knows her business well, you would be blessed to have her assist you in your own special event!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Al · Married on 03/06/2017

Don't hesitate, Reissa is great to work with and full of helpful ideas. It was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 03/10/2017

James · Married on 02/21/2017

Reissa did a phenomenal job ensuring that our wedding went smoothly as can be - We had an issue with our marriage license paperwork and she was exceptionally helpful and volunteered to go the extra mile to make sure we didn't run into any hiccups. Her suggestions for readings, the ceremony, photographer, etc. were perfect. Although we'll never use her services again (you only get married once!) we would highly recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding in St. Croix!
    Thanks again, Reissa, for making sure our wedding day was perfect!
    -James & Tony

Sent on 03/02/2017

Jeff & Cathy · Married on 02/20/2017

Reissa made our Wedding Day very special. She went above and beyond to help plan our special day recommeding locations, photographer, and more. The day was perfect and we couldn't have pulled it off long distance without her. We are very fortunate to have found Reissa to plan and officiate our wedding. We cannot say enough great things about her and highly recommend Reissa.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Arely · Married on 01/02/2017

I highly recommend Mrs. Reissa Leigh ! If you are looking for a stress-free process look no further. Our day was perfectly imperfect as I like to say, it was laid back and carefree just like we wanted. Mrs. Leigh was lighthearted and funny but also extremely professional. She was in contact with us regularly leading up to our special day, to make sure that we had everything taken care of. Planning a vow renewal from afar was a bit challenging but Mrs. Leigh provided us with different options and suggestions (regarding the renewal and family oriented activities) that absolutely made the process simple. Our vow renewal was held in The Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa on 01/02/2017 and with four kids in tow ages 12,8,6,2 she absolutely understood our desire for something short and sweet! We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Dawn G · Married on 10/26/2016

Reissa is a wonderful officiant. Her template for putting together our ceremony was easy to follow. She had great options and ideas. You ca make your ceremony has long or short has you like. She made us feel comfortable at the service and you can see the joy she gets from performing marriages. We highly recommend Reissa Leigh and feel we have made a life long friend.
    Mr. and Mrs. Craig

Sent on 11/08/2016

Performing the Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Dawn. I really appreciate all your efforts to send this review.
    Yes, very good friends for life. Thank you again.
    Reissa

Sharon · Married on 09/28/2016

On September 28, 2016 was the most amazing day of our lives!!!! Rev. Reissa made everything perfect and that much easier. She was absolutely the BEST!!!! She helped with everything from wedding jitters to wedding preparations. Rev. Reissa welcomed us with open arms and an open heart, she made us feel like family. You can tell she has been doing this for years, because as hectic and exciting as this moment was she definitely kept it it together. Her warmth and professionalism made us feel secure and joyous to have her guidance. The fact that she has opened her heart and home to us made it that much easier to trust in her. She was loving and caring, if we had a chance to choose again it would definitely be HER!!!! Thank you so much Rev. Reissa for making our day unforgettable!!!! From the bottom of hearts we want to say WE LOVE YOU TO PIECES!!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Billy · Married on 08/15/2016

I think Reverend Leigh was an excellent choice. She was very helpful throughout the entire process in planning our special day from long distance. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Performing the Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was my pleasure to be of service and make your day special. See you when you return for your Vow Renewal ceremony! Warm Regards, Reverend Reissa leigh

Andrea · Married on 08/13/2016

Reverend Reissa is a very special officiant and a very special person. I knew immediately that she would be our choice for our wedding in St. Croix. We were in a bind about a month out when our original officiant (a family member) had not yet confirmed. I had a few choices that were referred by the hotel (Palms at Pelican Cove) and I called her first. She put me at ease right away, and the process of setting everything up was very easy and convenient due to her impeccable organizational skills. I especially liked her sample service which was so different and more meaningful than any I had ever seen before. It included a reading from my favorite book, The Prophet by Khalil Gibran. She was open and willing to change anything that we wanted. She even went over and above before the wedding by finding a place for us to rent a portable podium with a wireless microphone which she picked up and dropped back off! Last but not least, she never missed a beat when it started pouring down raining at the end of our wedding. We saw it as abundant Blessings on our new life together ??

Ernest and Andrea Veil
    adv610@me.com

Sent on 10/10/2016

Absolutely the most amazing angelic voice and spirit!! Reissa and I planned and prepared our wedding TOGETHER, she was so helpful and attentive. She was so devoted to ensuring that every single detail of our ceremomy was pure perfection, and it was. The wedding date is so important and has such meaning to our family, and with just a month to plan and prepare for this blessed day Reissa was a gift from above!! So informative about every specific detail that the Superior Court would require for our Licensing and Certificate of Marriage. She and I were determined to have our sunset beach ceremony as planned. Our ceremony was above and beyond what I had ever envisioned...I can still hear her beautiful voice as she led our ceremony. THANK YOU REISSA LEIGH!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Shannon & Kevin Meehan 08.07.2016

Sent on 10/05/2016

This was the most perfect day of my life.... Our ceremony was so beautiful n sweet, I loved it n I really liked Reissa's friendship n the Price was so cheap.. Lol...

Sent on 07/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2016

Best day of my life...Loved every second of it, beautiful ceremony . Thanks Reissa for making this possible...

Sent on 05/19/2016

Brenda · Married on 09/25/2015

Reissa Leigh made our Wedding Ceremony such a personal and special part of our Wedding. From the first time we spoke on the phone we knew she was the one we wanted to marry us. Once we met it was confirmed what a truly loving, special person she was and our date was booked. She's all the things you would want in an Officiant; professional, punctual, personable, great speaker, etc. but she is so much more and we feel incredibly fortunate to have met her and that she was the one to have married us. Tom and Brenda L'Italien

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jen · Married on 08/28/2015

Reissa was so great to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. We met her two times prior to the wedding day, so once the wedding came it felt like we knew her! We instantly liked her the first time we met. She is very professional, kind and responsive. She made sure that the ceremony was personalized for us and made it out own. I would highly recommend Reissa going forward. She was great and made our wedding day very special!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Merrill · Married on 08/01/2015

Reissa was fabulous! Because of our busy schedule we were not able to meet in person prior to the wedding but it felt like she had known us for years when she performed the ceremony. This was a second wedding for both my husband and myself so we wanted things to be a little less traditional than a first wedding. Reissa worked very well with us to create a perfect ceremony for us and it was just that perfect! We cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/03/2015