Perfectly Planned Reviews

Perfectly Planned 4
Perfectly Planned 5
Perfectly Planned 6

Devin Mijares · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing. If something went wrong, I guarantee you neither I or my guests ever knew.

We didn’t know much about the tasks a wedding planner would take on before our wedding, but we did know that every married couple we interacted with recommended getting a day of planner. After our initial planner unfortunately fell through, a friend connected us with Veronica. Looking back, in some ways I am thankful our first planner fell through because I am SO THANKFUL we ended up with Veronica!! I am definitely someone who is more organized and on top of details by nature, but I definitely didn’t need to be with Veronica. We booked her for day-of coordination which meant she read over contracts prior to setting up a day-of timeline, met with us to go over some initial details, came to the venue walk though (with notebook, questions, and draft timeline in hand!), and led our rehearsal in addition to our “day-of coordination.” She was quick to respond, very organized, very experienced, and as the bride – my biggest advocate. She gave advice when we sought it out, but ultimately said she was there to make what I want happen. On our wedding day, I know that Veronica worked incredibly hard! She was always in the background making sure things were running smoothly (honestly 100 things could have gone wrong and to this day I have no idea what they were), but when I needed her she just seemed to appear. There was one moment I realized I had forgot to tell her something and I was talking to a guest (only one) and mentioned if they happened to see her, to let her know I had a quick favor to ask. Not 5 minutes later I was talking to someone else, and out of the corner of my eye Veronica was standing, waiting for me to finish my conversation. I don’t know if my guest found her or if she has super-human hearing, but I was very impressed. I would choose Veronica again in a heartbeat! I can’t describe the amount of stress and anxiety she relieved for me. When planning a wedding, it is easy to feel like everything is resting on your shoulders. Veronica reminded me that there are people here to serve me, and make this day the day I had dreamed of – and in all honesty, it was better than I could have ever dreamed.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Perfectly Planned's reply:

Wow! This is an incredibly thoughtful review. Thank you, Devin. I feel it was an honor to be a part of yours and Christian's special day. Now here is to happily ever after.
  • Debbie

Stone Tower Winery · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfectly planned was perfect! Veronica hensley = awesome!

My husband Tad and I hired Veronica as wedding coordinator for our daughter Alexandra's wedding on 10.19.18 - BEST DECISION, EVER!! We have thrown a lot of big parties over the years, so at first I wasn't sure we would need a "day of" wedding coordinator. WOW - SO very glad we hired her!!! Veronica's detail skills are second to none, we met with her several times prior to the wedding, and her advice and guidance was SPOT ON and excellent!! She reviewed contracts with various vendors, recommended vendors where needed, and gave excellent advice. When the big day arrived, she came early and stayed until the cars were packed up and practically was the last one out the door into the wee hours of the morning. She managed the schedule for the day, and the vendors to make sure everyone showed up on time and "played their parts" perfectly. She managed a couple of "hiccups" during the evening, behind the scenes, with grace and a "velvet glove"!! Her value is immeasurable - she allowed my husband, our daughter, her new husband and me to truly enjoy the day and evening, while she worried and worked through the details. We all knew she "had our backs" and she could not have done a more MAGNIFICENT job of it!!! THANK YOU, VERONICA for the gift of allowing us to enjoy this special day with family and friends, worry-free. You truly helped us to soak in and enjoy memories that will last a lifetime!!! - Debbie & Tad Wicker :-)

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Perfectly Planned 7
    Perfectly Planned 8
    Perfectly Planned 9
    Perfectly Planned 10
    Perfectly Planned 11

Perfectly Planned's reply:

Thank you to you and Tad for trusting me. It was an honor and privilege to be a part of Alexandra and Evan's special day.

Susan · Married on 07/07/2018

We hired Veronica with Perfectly Planned for our daughter and son in law's wedding and are so happy we did. We selected her "Tie it all Together" package. She was fabulous to work with and kept everyone on schedule. Veronica reviewed every contract, gave helpful advice and recommendations on venders, venues, timelines and etiquette. The wedding was fabulous and we are still getting compliments on everything! Thank you Veronica! Our only regret is we can't relive that fabulous weekend! I would highly recommend Veronica!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Perfectly Planned's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It was a joy to be a part of your family's special day.

Carol · Married on 10/15/2016

My son's wedding was held on Oct 15, 2017 and we hired Veronica of Perfectly Planned early this year. Veronica is amazing and as a result, our wedding event was a huge success! She is extremely organized and thorough. She was on top of all the vendors from the beginning and throughout the entire event. She ensured the timeline was established, coordinated, and executed without issue. Veronica handled everything with professionalism and ensured my sons big day was perfectly planned!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Perfectly Planned 12

Perfectly Planned's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly an honor to be a part of Alex and Niki's special day and to get to know you and your family. I wish you all a lifetime of happiness.

Susan · Married on 02/18/2016

Veronica was essential to the success of our last two sales award trip to South Beach Miami with approximately 80 attendants. She helped tremendously in the planning phase, at the venue and accounting side. She provided excellent oversight while on property, helped our associates with a variety of needs in a professional and timely manner and at the end of the trip provided a complete accounting and list of suggestions on future trips. Veronica is the best and comes highly recommended.

Susan Westbrook
    Long and Foster McLean Sales

Sent on 03/24/2016

Perfectly Planned's reply:

Thank you so much, Susan! It is so much fun working with the Long & Foster of McLean group. I so look forward to next year!

Kate · Married on 06/07/2015

Perfectly Planned help make my wedding day perfect! We had a short time to plan our wedding (only 4 months) but with the help of Perfectly Planned we didn't have to make any sacrifices! She helped us get exactly what we wanted, within our budget and was honest when asked for advice and opinions! Very punctual and responsive, and with our short timeline she was very focused, dedicated and never too busy to take a silly question or go over something with me again :)! She took care of everything day of fabulously and kept the whole night running smoothly! Her love of event planning and people showed every step of the the way! So grateful for all Perfectly Planned did for us!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Perfectly Planned's reply:

I appreciate your review, Kate. You were a beautiful bride and I was grateful to be a part of your special day.

Taylor · Married on 04/25/2015

Perfectly Planned did an amazing, amazing job with my wedding. Veronica worked overtime to make my husband and I's day so beautiful. She kept us calm and I did not have to worry about a thing. We were in very good hands!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Perfectly Planned's reply:

Thank you, Taylor. I loved working with you & Garrett.