Perfectly Planned by Pati Reviews

52 | Lewisville, TX

52 Reviews for Perfectly Planned by Pati

Andrea · Married on 10/25/2013

Pati was a wonderful wedding planner!! We were so happy with everything!!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Pati Gann was my wedding planner from the beginning and I cant thank her enough. From finding the venues to being there emotionally with me, Pati has done an amazing job. I definitely recommend her, she is very good and delivers what you envision for your wedding :)

Tanya · Married on 08/17/2013

Pati is a fabulous wedding planner! She goes above and beyond to help you in any way you need to make your day perfect. She was very responsive to my countless emails and questions and always kept me at ease that she had everything under control. Her knowledge about weddings, vendors, logistics, etc was astounding. Having Pati plan my day was the best choice I made for my wedding. She handled vendors, set everything up, ran the day seamlessly, broke the venue down, and managed all issues without me knowing a thing. My day ran perfectly and neither me, nor my mother or bridesmaids were worried about anything that day. I'd recommend Pati to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Pam · Married on 07/20/2013

Pati is awesome! She had answers to all of our questions. She was calm when we got a little stressed. She had great suggestions and helped us plan the wedding of Jill's dreams. I can't say enough about her. My husband and I agree it was the best money we spent! We got to enjoy the wedding day because we knew Pati was taking care of all of the little details. There were things I hadn't even thought of that Pati made sure got done. She is the best!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Deborah · Married on 06/29/2013

Patti did an excellent job for us. I would highly recommend her services.

laura · Married on 06/29/2013

Do you want a stress free wedding day? Perfectly Planned by Pati is your answer!! Pati is wonderful! She ensures everything is perfection, taking care of the details, the ones you think of and the ones you don’t.

I hired her as a day of wedding planner, but she was so much more! I was an out-of-town bride which meant I did most of my planning via email/phone. She was wonderful to work with, and always responded back in a timely matter. She created a timeline for my wedding day, and the wedding day ran perfectly. If there were any problems, I would have no idea. She connected with all my vendors and made sure they were aligned with the correct times, locations and setting up information.

Planning a wedding is so stressful, so it was beyond wonderful to feel comfortable passing over the reins on my wedding day to Pati and not having to worry about at thing.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2013

Pati was so such a joy to work with! I could not put a price on the fabulous service she provided to me for my wedding. She is everything you want in a wedding planner - organized, experienced and passionate about what she does. She made our wedding planning process and the day of the wedding so stress free. She is incredible!!

May · Married on 06/08/2013

I could not have planned this wedding without Pati. She was invaluable the night of the wedding. All I had to do was enjoy the party.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Kaitlin · Married on 06/01/2013

Perfectly Planned by Pati was a wonderful service, and I am so thankful that I had Pati to help with my wedding. I did month of and day of wedding planning, and she went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect. She contacted and scheduled with all vendors. The most useful tool she used was a timeline of the wedding day down to almost the minute. This timeline helped everyone (including vendors) know where to be and at what time so that everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend Perfectly Planned by Pati to anyone.

Penny · Married on 06/01/2013

Pati did such a great job keeping my daughter and I on track during the planning phase of her wedding. She was so organized and professional! The day of the wedding couldn't have gone any smoother and Pati is one of the main reasons. She made my daughter's wedding day so stress free for both me and my daughter. She is a great choice for all your wedding planning needs!

Angela · Married on 04/14/2013

Pati is the best! She gave me and my husband the perfect wedding day. She made sure that every detail was supervised and taken care of perfectly. I really had a stress free day with no worries. My wedding was beautiful and represented mine and my husband's tastes so well. I never would have been able to do it on my own or with the help of family and friends. You really need a professional planner and Pati is the absolute best.

Sent on 01/08/2014

D · Married on 03/03/2013

Pati with Perfectly Planned by Pati was such a wonderful experience. I'm a complete type A and love control and find it hard to give up the control with anyone although with Pati it seemed so natural to trust and let her guide me.I couldn't image my perfect wedding without her and its be an honor to be one of her bride, thanks to her I got my dream wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2013

Trina · Married on 11/27/2012

Pati and her team were exactly so "Perfect" ! She was not just a day of planner; she truly helped me get organized the months leading up to the wedding. The wedding day was stress free! Thanks Pati!

Sent on 12/25/2012

Tiffany · Married on 09/23/2012

Perfectly Planned by Pati was the best choice I made for my entire wedding. She will make your day easy and perfect. Thank you Pati!

Sent on 01/01/2013
  • F

Fran · Married on 06/22/2012

I am an extremely organized person myself, but I trusted my best friend whose daughter got married a year before my daughter & she told me, without a doubt, the BEST decision she made was to hire Pati w/Perfectly Planned by Pati. Trusting my best friend, we interview Pati & knew from the moment Pati shared what her services provide, I knew not only would it take more than my "organized self", I would be able to 100% enjoy every moment of my only daughter's wedding & would be able to totally trust that she would have our back with every detail! Each step of the 18 month process of their engagement she told us exactly what to do when. She had relationships with ALL of our vendors that we hired & they were totally professional & PERFECT in every way. She stayed one step ahead of us & made the process effortless. We truly had zero worries knowing Pati was always "on it". We could not have had the wedding we did with the excellence it was without Pati. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 08/05/2012
  • Billie

Billie · Married on 05/05/2012

Pati was a joy to work with and simplified my life more than I could imagine. i trusted her, she trusted me and the wedding was perfect...perfectly planned by Pati.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Cristie · Married on 07/23/2011

We were referred to Pati by a friend and after thirty minutes we hired her! We are so thankful that we did. Not only did Pati introduce us to AMAZING PROFESSIONAL VENDORS but she also helped us keep the pace over the year of planning and did not let us wear ourselves out. She listened to the vision and made it happen. She told us what to do when and made it all easy and so much fun! She went above and beyond in every area (from invitations to the last dance) and we can not imagine having gone through this priceless event without her as a planner and now our friend. She thought of things way in advance - things I would later have worried about. She gathered things, brought things, herded 20 in a wedding party and and a group of ushers and house party, had amazing "timelines" for the day, set up transportation to and from the hotel to the church for the bridal party and groomsmen as well as guests who needed it. Pati made the rehearsal and the wedding day a day that seems like a dream to us in every way! We felt complete peace knowing that Pati "had it!" We would highly, HIGHLY recommend her and would suggest that if you want to use her, you need to book her way in advance because she will keep you from making costly mistakes. She was sure to give us options on vendors and was open to letting us use anyone we already new personally but the ones she introduced us to were fabulous and they all love to work with her because of her dedication and professionalism. Pati has great support staff for the day of the event. Pati is truly the brides advocate and will work to make HER dream come true. We love PATI!!!! Wouldn't change a thing! Hire her if you can! You will be so glad you did. We are seeing the rewards in pictures!!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2011

Holly · Married on 07/23/2011

I LOVE PATI GANN, I was referred to Pati by a friend and I was then blessed abundantly by being her July Bride. I could write pages and pages about how much I love this woman. She will go above and beyond to be sure that her bride and the bride's family are more than happy. Our wedding was perfectly PERFECTLY planned by Pati Gann! Pati is consistent, kind, loving, dependable and has such a servant's heart. Pati is now a good friend of my family and someone I plan on being close with all of my life. Pati did more than I could have ever imagined and made my every dream come to life. She was more than patient with me and kept me very accountable for all I needed to do. I was finishing up college in Waco and she would continuously check on me not only about wedding stuff but just about life in general. Pati is one of the greatest women I have ever met.
    Having Pati made vendor choosing a BREEZE! It made it 100% better because she is close to them and trusts them and has a relationship with them. We did not have to go on a massive search to find what we were looking for. After talking with us she knew who we needed to meet and made it happen. I will recommend Pati until the day I die! I am so grateful to know her, and so blessed to have had such an amazing woman as my wedding planner. If you choose Pati, you will NOT be disappointed she meets every expectation and then some.

Sent on 08/14/2011

martha · Married on 06/12/2011

Pati was wonderful in every way! She is very organized and helped me to make decisions well before the week of the wedding, so the last week I just enjoyed the experience. The day of the wedding couldn't have run any smoother thanks to her and her team. I trusted Pati completely and never worried about anything. She was fun and easy to communicate with and she was genuinely excited about the wedding with us. It was one of my best decisions in the wedding and definitely worth every penny! She has my highest recommendation!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Virginia · Married on 06/12/2011

Pati was an awesome wedding coordinator! She stayed so calm at all times and made sure that I had nothing to worry or stress about before or during the wedding. She made the day so special and made sure everything went perfectly so that I could just enjoy the entire day!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Paula · Married on 06/12/2010

I always thought it would be so fun to plan my daughter's wedding...after making just a few phone calls after her engagement, I knew I needed Pati..She is so organized and professional and everything is done with a smile on her face and such encouraging words...She kept us on track which made that last week as stress-free as possible...If Pati had not been in charge of everything I would not have been able to enjoy my daughter and our time together before the wedding.
    She went above and beyond our expectations... It was Perfectly Planned....by Pati

Sent on 06/18/2010

Sarah · Married on 06/12/2010

Pati is amazing! She planned my wedding and I could not be happier with the way everything turned out... the best part was not having to worry about anything. Pati was always there with a check list and a helpful email reminding me what I needed to do, I am usually a very stressed out person and I had several friends comment on how surprisingly laid back I was during the wedding week. I just responded, "It's Pati!"

Thank you, Pati, for making our vision a reality and for handling every little detail with grace and patience!!

Sent on 06/18/2010

Jacqui · Married on 10/03/2009

Pati is amazing! She saved the day when my florist/caterer had a heart attack 2 days before the wedding! (I didn't even find out about the disaster until after the wedding, that's how good she is) I was a little hesitant in hiring planner beause I like things my way but Pati understood my vison and brought it to life.

Sent on 01/25/2010

Pat · Married on 06/13/2009

Without Pati’s assistance during my son’s wedding, the event would never have happened. She went above and beyond what was required from the pre-wedding planning (florist, music, reception decorations, invitations, rehearsal) thru the ceremony and finally the end of the reception. Her attention to detail is extraordinary and her recommendations were very valuable; most of which we took. She has a phenomenal level of energy we depended on. I highly recommend Pati’s service, without her I cannot imagine what my level of stress would have been…thanks for everything, Pati!

Sent on 01/27/2010

Pati did a wonderful job helping us plan our wedding. She has great contacts to vendors! It was so helpful to have her set up all the appointments with the vendors and was in contestant communication with them to make sure we were getting everything we wanted. I was able to enjoy being engaged and picking out the things that I wanted to make my wedding day special. I can not imagine having had to plan a wedding with out the help and expertise of Pati.

Sent on 10/25/2014