22 Reviews for Perfectly Invited

Embossed (2)
Letterpress (2)
Shipping (2)
Eco-Friendly (1)

Wow, simply wow! Going into the wedding planning process I was extremely reserved about spending an exorbitant about of money on stationary for my wedding. Let's face it, a lot of the stationary purchased (save the dates, invites, thank you cards, etc) go in the trash. After my experience with Perfectly Invited (I worked with Julia), my opinion has completely changed. I started working with Perfectly Invited only with the intent of ordering the invitation suite, but then also ended up ordering place cards & infographic cards (super cute!), simply because I loved my experience and the product From their quality custom designs to their excellent customer service, I was 1000% satisfied with my experience. I have and will continue to recommend Perfectly Invited to my friends who are/will be future brides.

As an FYI, Perfectly Invited has unlimited proofing on wedding invites/stationary (a lot of other stationary stores are not under this structure), which is definitely needed for all those typos you might have!

Also, if you are having the same reservations I had about spending money on wedding stationary, this is worth every penny! The piece of mind I received from working with Perfectly Invited an not have a dollar amount tied to it.

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Perfectly Invited is incredible! I highly recommend Perfectly Invited for anyone looking for a custom print job - especially with wedding invitations. My fiance and I made an appointment, told our designer Julia (she's the best!) our vision, and looked through a ton of samples. The staff was very knowledgable, talented, and friendly to work with. During our consultation, we got an exact price quote and timeline - very upfront with no hidden costs - very important when wedding planning.

The best part of working with Perfectly Invited was the customization! We wanted to include custom drawings of our wedding venue's Inn, barn, and flowers from around the property. Our designer Julia worked with the other designer (I believe Nicole) to create multiple custom drawings. The barn, inn, and flower drawings on the invitation were so detailed & beautiful!

We chose the pocket package where the invitation to ceremony, reception, weekend accommodations, and rsvp was neatly tucked away in a pocket. The quality of the paper was excellent - thick, textured paper. The invitation editing process was so smooth. Julia fixed the edits so quickly! We had to approve all details - making us feel very involved with the design process.

Our wedding guests were impressed by our invites. Highly recommend Perfectly Invited - they're the best!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

I am in love with our Save the Dates and our Invitations from Perfectly Invited. Julia was amazing to work with and responded to every question I asked. I loved working with her and I am so happy with our custom invitations. I highly suggest you go to Julia and her team and get the most memorable invitations for your wedding!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Julia was very helpful and understanding throughout the entire process of design and production. She thoroughly explained the design and production timeline and was very accommodating of our requests. She was kind enough to work very closely with us during the design process to help ensure that we ended up with an invitation suite for our wedding that we were quite happy with. We ended up doing our table place cards and large format program with her since we were so happy working with her on the invitations. Thanks again to Julia and the perfectly invited staff !

Profile Picture Dennis, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We worked with Julia for your July 2016 wedding and she was amazing!! She helped us create and customize everything from invitations, place cards and custom signage! We highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Deena, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

I loved working with Perfectly Invited! Julia and her team were extremely professional and so accommodating to our needs. We used Perfectly Invited for everything from our wedding invitations to our menu cards and thank you notes and couldn't have been happier with the result. I would highly recommend them for any printing needs!

Profile Picture Christa, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing

Had a great experience working w/ Melissa at Mimosa Digital. I met with her to go over programs and various signage for our wedding. She completely understood the look I was going for and came back immediately with some great looking ideas! Communication was very easy and efficient. The printing took around 2 days. All in all, I'm very satisfied and would definitely recommend this small business to any couple looking to get some items custom made/printed for a wedding.

Profile Picture Julia, 8/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
1.4

Nothing "perfect" about these invitations. It could be that the other designers here are better but we experienced multiple issues with this company. SOME of the issues included
- invitations took 4 weeks longer than expected.
- lack of communication and follow up, had to call the manager to even get ahold of our designer after a week of trying.
- initial drafts had wrong wedding time, misspelled words and major formatting errors.
- directions card was missing from invitations that were sent out.
- despite paying for assembly, we still ended up having to assemble invitations to get them out on time.
Save yourself the hassle and find a stationary company that won't give you stress and headaches.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jill, 6/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We never realized how time consuming creating our wedding invitations was going to be. After many visits, we came across Perfectly Invited and after one consultation, we knew this place was it!

I couldn't be happier or more grateful for how everything turned out - from our invitations, seating cards, programs, etc. everything was meticulously created and it truly reflected our personalities.

A huge thank you to Julia Segedin and her team for responding in a timely manner to every email and doubt I had along the way. Your expertise, calmness and humor helped us stay sane throughout the process. It was simply perfect.

Profile Picture Maria, 5/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations

We had an amazing experience working first with LeeAnn and then Melissa. I had a very specific idea to center our invitations around a vintage postcard from my town (along with many other elements). LeeAnn was honest about my vision and didn't let me get carried away with including every single pinterest idea I've ever seen on our invites. (very grateful for this!) Melissa took over our project from LeeAnn and she understood and was patient with all of my comments through the revision process. We used Perfectly Invited for our full invitation sets (including assembly and addressing), ceremony programs, and favor tags. They were such a pleasure to work with and dealt with some of my more bridezilla moments (requesting multiple hard copy proofs, over-analyzing fonts, last minute printing of additional invites) with a smile. The price, compared to other stationers that we had met with that provided customized invites, was about half. We are so glad that we went with them!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Theresa, 5/16/15, 7 Reviews
4.7

Melissa of Perfectly Invited is simply amazing. She was introduced to us by our wedding planner and right there we are impressed with their work. We hired them to do our wedding church programs and menu cards and my husband and I, really like how elegantly it turned out to bed. She responds to my emails and inquiries promtly, very professional and timely. They also did such an awesome job with our magnet thank you cards. Definitely worth the money!!

Profile Picture dianne, 5/2/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We used Perfectly Invited for our Save the Dates, Invitations, and day of wedding items. They are great to work with and very responsive. We worked with both LeeAnn and Julia. They both were wonderful. We had some edits and changes throughout the whole process and they made the edits quickly and sent a new version. We loved how everything turned out and highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kristine, 4/25/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

LeeAnn did an incredible job creating my save the dates, invitations, menus, escort cards, and church programs. She helped me create a unique vision within budget and we carried the theme throughout all my stationary. So many people have gone out of their way to tell me how beautiful my invitations were. They were perfect and one of my favorite parts of my wedding. LeeAnn was a delight to work with - and answered all my emails promptly up until the last day. I trusted her completely and she did an incredible job. I will definitely continue to work with her for all my future parties and printing needs.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/17/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I loved working with Mimosa Digital / Perfectly Invited for my wedding invitations and programs. They were always prompt and efficient, and Carley did an amazing job designing everything for us, working with the wording and formatting we needed. She even tweaked the coloring so it would be a properly matching navy blue. The final products were high quality - you really get a great bang for your buck. Printing happened right away and we never had to wait too long. I definitely recommend Carley and Mimosa Digital / Perfectly Invited!! All of our products with them looked amazing. Thank you guys!!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/30/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I randomly stopped in Mimosa Digital one day in Hoboken, I immediately fell in love with this shop and their designs. Three days later I was back to work with Carley to design my wedding invitations. She was so creative and open to listening to my ideas. Their entire process is seamless and you are involved in the creation the entire time. I took advantage of their full assembly package. The only thing I had to do with my invitations was seal the envelopes and mail them! They took care of the rest, AMAZING! I also used Mimosa Digital for all of my day of paper needs. Everything was beautiful and I received so many compliments!

Profile Picture Bridget, 8/23/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

LeeAnn is a doll and puts her talents into creating something customized for you. Very responsive, quick turn around, and very helpful in planning everything. Great value, as well. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User4041441, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

This place is fantastic! I got my invitations, day of items (wedding programs, seating chart, table cards), and thank you cards from here and all of it was beautiful. The best part is that everything is fully customizable and the responsiveness and turn around time was super quick. I loved how my monogram and invitation theme flowed through all the rest of my items, so everything looked cohesive. Great place!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/21/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I originally looked at Mimosa Digital out of convenience as they are on the same street that I live. However after meeting with LeeAnn and seeing samples of her work, I knew this was a vendor to use. I used them for my invitations, ceremony programs & placecards and loved them all.

What I love about Mimosa Digital is that everything is customized for you from scratch. I had looked at several other invitation vendors, and they all offered templated invitations with different options, so there were thousands of combinations. This was both overwhelming and also limiting. I was very particular about incorporating my colors - cobalt blue and coral - into my invitations, and I had a hard time find the right template that played into these.

On the contrary, Mimosa Digital worked with me to come up with a concept that I loved from scratch. LeeAnn nailed the color theme I was going for, and worked with me to perfect every final detail. They did this for the ceremony programs and placecards too.

Two days before the wedding I even realized I had spelled someone's name wrong on a placecard. I was able to reorder the placecard and have it shipped to the vendor with no problem.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We used Mimosa Digital for our wedding invitations, address printing, table cards, table numbers, programs, hotel welcome notes and thank you cards. Carley was so easy to work with and incredibly responsive which made the whole process very seamless. In addition to being great to work with, Carley created custom materials that were consistently creative across the board. We had a few outside the box requests such as an infographic program and she did an awesome job designing it and making it right in line with the fun style we were going for. Offering services for invitation assembly and address printing was a huge time saver for us and the team's work was always flawless. Carley was also great with last minute requests and the week of the wedding she ended up assembling some of our items with very little notice which was greatly appreciated! We received dozens of compliments on how our invites, programs, etc. turned out. We could not have asked for a better experience and highly recommend Carley & the Mimosa Digital team!

Profile Picture Jessie, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Mimosa Digital was great to work with for my Wedding Invitation, Programs, and Place cards. I was able to modify a design to my taste and provide beautiful elegant invitations to all my guests for a great price. I received rave reviews from all our friends and family. One of best parts was the minimal charge for assembling the invitations from start to finish. This really assured a consistent look and ease for mailing when so many other decisions and tasks were part of the wedding planning process. I appreciate the hard work from Carley and Leann and hope to do business with them in the future. Their website online is a little hard to navigate but I live in Hoboken and was able to go into the store to discuss things with them.

Profile Picture User3074350, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We used Mimosa Digital for everything from our save the date magnets to the wedding invitations, welcome itinerary and map, and thank you cards. Through every step of the way LeeAnn was incredible. She is extremely knowledgeable and always works hard to ensure you get exactly what you want. Even when she was leaving on vacation she made sure I had everything I needed as she knew my wedding was quickly approaching. Mimosa Digital has endless options in regards to wedding invitations, etc. and is competitively priced. Their end product is always beautiful and we were extremely pleased with everything they did for us. We have already recommended Mimosa Digital and LeeAnn to many of our friends who are planning their weddings as well and we will continue to use them for any future printing needs.

Profile Picture Alissa, 7/5/13, 11 Reviews
4.3

Did our save-the-dates and invitations through Mimosa. Found the staff to be extremely helpful and courteous and a good value for the price. Recommend to others.

Profile Picture User2214720, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews