Perfection DJs Reviews

28 | Collierville, TN

28 Reviews for Perfection DJs

Cady · Married on 05/20/2016

Shane was very easy to work with and accommodating. He made the process so easy and stress free. He went above and beyond what was expected. He helped us with our ceremony music even though we only hired him for the reception. He was very easy to get in touch with and I never had to worry something wouldn't get done. Very personable and professional. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Perfection DJs's reply:

Thanks Cady. We had a great time working with you and Husdon during the planning phase of your wedding/reception. Glad everything worked out as we had planned. I'm going to get the photo CD out to you by the end of next week. Congratulations again and thanks for allowing us to be a small part of your amazing day!!

Valerie · Married on 10/03/2015

Working with perfection DJs was a great experience. He took the time to get to know what music I like/ don't like. He really got to know my music taste and did a great job with the playlist at my reception. He also did great accommodating guests' speeches and waited for my approval on everything.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Callee · Married on 05/30/2015

Excellent and quality service! I enjoyed having him as our Dj!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Perfection DJs's reply:

Thanks Callee. It was our pleasure to work with both you and Shane at your wedding and reception at Lichterman. It was a gorgeous day and you were a beautiful bride. Let's start planning the anniversary party now!!