Perfection By Patricia Reviews

Perfection By Patricia 5
Perfection By Patricia 6
Perfection By Patricia 7

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2014

Wonderful experience! Highly recommend! I wanted my makeup to stand out and be different from my "everyday routine" and it turned out more than I ever expected! It is worth getting your makeup professionally done on your wedding day! Quick response and very willing to meet all of your needs! Super sweet and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! It was a pleasure working with you!

Vimal · Married on 10/11/2014

Patricia was amazing to work with for my clients wedding weekend; she was one board for almost a year prior during the planning process. She was on time for all 4 events, efficient and was very professional. I look forward to working with her again in the near future. You will not be disappointed with Perfection by Patricia!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh Vimal thank you so much! I had a really great time meeting all of you and sharing in such a special weekend full of events!!

Crystal · Married on 10/08/2014

I've worked with Patricia for years now and her work is amazing. She's just as talented and gifted with hair as she is with makeup. She provides a fun yet professional environment. I'd highly recommend and lady looking for that special glam to see her.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you Crystal!! Means so much!

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2014

Patricia did an amazing job with my makeup for my wedding day. She really listened to what I wanted and it looked great! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Melissa you were great to work with. Thank you so very much for choosing PbyP!

Patricia did an excellent job with my bridal portrait makeup and my wedding day makeup. She also provided makeup for 5 others in my wedding party. Everyone was very pleased! Patricia was punctual and she responded to emails very quickly. She was very down to earth and easy to talk to. Highly recommend Perfection by Patricia!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for selecting PbyP to be with you on your special day. :)

Patricia and Jen were both wonderful to work with. Patricia had another event on the day of my wedding, but set me up with Jen Mathias to do my hair and make-up. Jen was absolutely wonderful to work with and took everything I was looking for into consideration. She definitely made me feel very at ease and did an unbelievable job. I am very active and not used to wearing make-up and I usually just throw my hair up into a ponytail, but she made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. She also did an amazing job on my mother-in-law's make-up and my niece's hair.

Even though Patricia wasn't able to be there on the day of my wedding, she was extremely responsive and was always checking in to make sure everything was going ok.

I would definitely recommend Perfection by Patricia for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

We are so happy that we could be a part of your special day! Thank you!

Michelle · Married on 09/07/2014

Patricia is great! I had so many compliments on my hair and makeup. Thank you for making be feel beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

You are so very welcome Michelle!! Thank you for choosing PbyP!

N/A · Married on 09/03/2014

I can't praise Patricia enough. She did my makeup for my engagement session, portraits and wedding. I have never felt so beautiful and flawless. Her work is truly stunning. She is also very professional and is so easy to get in touch with and work with. You will not be sorry to add her to your team!

Sent on 02/23/2015

What an honor! Thank you SO much!!! Xo

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2014

Patricia was fabulous to work with. From my bridal portraits to my wedding day everything was wonderful. She was able to capture the look I wanted for my wedding day. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you Jessica! We appreciate you choosing PbyP for your special day!

Beth · Married on 07/20/2014

Patricia's work is absolutely Hollywood worthy! I've never felt so beautiful than on the day of my wedding, and there's no denying it's all because of Patricia. She took her time and truly listened to what I wanted for my wedding look. She far exceeded my expectations, bringing me to tears when I first glimpsed at face in the mirror. I felt magazine worthy. Thank you Patricia!!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thanks Beth! It was great working with you as well!

Patricia was so helpful from our engagement pictures to our wedding day. I couldn't have imagined my makeup any better! It was perfect and natural.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for selecting PbyP to work with on your special day!

Lynda · Married on 06/21/2014

Patricia was wonderful to work with, she was very responsive, pleasant, and professional. I highly recommend her make-up services, our daughter was beautiful on her wedding day.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you Lynda! Most appreciated!

Patricia was amazing!! I used her twice before my wedding and she was wonderful both times. My makeup was flawless, she was very respective of my options and was always able to fix anything that I didn't love, but I never had any issues with my makeup. She as so great a judging which colors were the best for me and the occasions. Everyone commented on mine and my bridesmaids makeup on my wedding day saying how flawless we looked. I will definitely be booming her again for any event. She was so wonderful to work with! Can not say neought wonderful things about her!!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you so much and for choosing PbyP!

Caroline · Married on 04/05/2014

Absolutely the best!!! I've had my make up done several times for work and Patricia is by the far the best I've Ever worked with. Not only professional but she understood what I wanted and made it happen! My make up was flawless for my Big Day. She is friendly and easy to talk to which is always a plus.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you Caroline! It was a pleasure to work with you, your family and friends :)

Sarah · Married on 04/05/2014

Patricia is amazing! My wedding makeup was beyond beautiful! I remember looking at myself in the mirror after she finished and feeling so confident and beautiful. I can't thank Patricia enough!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

You are SO welcome Sarah! Thanks for choosing PbyP!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2013

Patricia did an absolutely amazing job. She was very professional and efficient, and everyone in the bridal party was thrilled with their makeup. As gifts to our moms, we had theirs done as well. My mother-in-law literally jumped out of her chair in excitement when she saw how she looked, and even left to go show everyone else! I think Patricia may have convinced my mom to add a simple makeup routine to her work look! She is so kind and sweet and was so patient with our group, even the flower girl who had trouble keeping still!! She came highly recommended from our photographer and we are so glad we used her. We would absolutely use her again and recommend her to others!!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thanks Amanda! We are wishing you the best in marriage! Thanks for choosing PbyP!

Patricia · Married on 03/16/2013

Patricia Love was wonderful! She is efficient, organized, well-prepared, patient and efficient with both payments and my loved ones (I have five sisters between the ages of 11 and 27 who were bridesmaids plus two friends and both the mothers), and she does great work! Her package also includes a tube of lipcolor for touch-ups, and the day of the wedding she uses waterproof and sprays your face with this MAC face spray which I loved. The stuff worked, my makeup lasted all day!

I don't often wear makeup and she did a wonderful job and keeping me looking natural but still allowing my features to "pop." She was perfect. Additionally, something I think is important is that she goes very natural for younger girls. My little sisters were uncomfortable getting their makeup done, but she did a great job of making them feel comfortable, helping them look and feel beautiful, and keeping it from looking like a Toddlers and Tiaras episode. She was also very flexible. My wedding had been postponed because I was deployed to Afghanistan last minute, so she did the trial way closer to the wedding than she normally does, and she also was flexible with me adding the mothers to my package so close to the wedding as well. Affordable and friendly, she was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thanks Patricia!! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! We are so happy you chose PbyP for your special day!

Patricia did my make up for my wedding and she was amazing to work with!! She really listened to what I wanted and she made me look beautiful for my wedding day!! The make up lasted all night long and looks fabulous in my pictures. She was professional and sweet and I can't say enough great things about her! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/08/2012

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thanks so much and thanks for choosing PbyP!

Emily · Married on 09/29/2012

Patricia did my make-up for my bridal shower & wedding. Since then she's done my mom's, sister's, mother-in-law's, and clients'! I used her again for my brother's wedding as well. She is my go to for professional make-up!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you Emily! It was a pleasure!

Gail · Married on 06/16/2012

Patricia did a great job on our daughter's engagement pictures! My husband made a suggestion for her wedding make-up and Patricia did exactly what he said. Our daughter looked very natural and beautiful. She was very professional, quick and prompt. Great job!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you so much Gail! And thanks for choosing PbyP!

Sara · Married on 06/16/2012

I met Patricia through my photographer. My photographer said the reason she loved her was because she customs the make-up to the bride, unlike other make-up artists where they use the same formula on every bride. Patricia did my engagement shoot make-up and I absolutely loved it so I booked her for the wedding. She did an amazing job. I don't wear much make-up to begin with so she took that into account. I looked like an enhanced version of me, which is exactly what I wanted.

If you're looking for someone to make you look beautiful for your wedding, definitely look up Perfection by Patricia.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thanks Sara! You were one beautiful bride! :)

Kimberly · Married on 11/05/2011

Patricia was recommended to us thru our Photographer-Lauren Mann. I could not be more pleased with her suggestion. I booked Patricia about 14 months in advance of the wedding because she has such a great reputation that I wanted to make sure I would have her on my wedding day! Patricia is super sweet and is very talented at what she does. In the package that we got, she did a trial run for me (bride) with lashes. She was able to do my make-up for my Bridal portraits on short notice. She also came to my house to do mine and my mother’s make-up for the wedding, and provided a tube of lipstick to keep to do touch-ups at the wedding. We couldn’t have asked for a better make-up artist! Thank you Patricia! You were wonderful!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you so much and thanks for choosing PbyP!

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

Patricia did an amazing job with hair and make up for my wedding. She was flexible with time changes and quick to respond to texts/emails. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day because of the stellar job she did. I know my bridesmaids felt Patricia and her team did an amazing job with their hair and make up as well.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Thanks so much Kristen!

Cassie · Married on 02/18/2017

Patricia and her team did my and my entire bridal party's hair and makeup. The trial session went really well and we made a few adjustments because I wanted a more natural look (although Patricia can pull off the dramatic beautiful look, too). For the day of the wedding, my hair and makeup looked great, as did all of my bridesmaid's. I received a ton of compliments from guests, my pictures came out fabulous, and I felt great. I would recommend Patricia to any future brides.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you so much! So happy to have been a part of your special day!

Jenn · Married on 08/20/2016

Perfection by Patricia is wonderful to work with. She was willing to do my trial run super early since I did sunrise bridal portraits. On the day of our wedding she and her team did a great job for the moms, bridesmaids and myself. Bridal hair and makeup can be quite pricey, PbyP is definitely reasonable for the industry! I would recommend her for any of your hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you SO much! It was a pleasure!! Many best wishes on your life journey xo