Perfection By Patricia Reviews

Perfection By Patricia 5
Perfection By Patricia 6
Perfection By Patricia 7

Jenny · Married on 10/17/2015

Patricia and Sarah were a great team on my wedding day. Leading up to the event, Patricia was very responsive to my communications and flexible with last minute changes to my requests. On my wedding day, her and Sarah arrived promptly and got to work immediately, allowing the bridal party to relax and stay on schedule. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and was very satisfied with how my look turned out. I would highly recommend Patricia. Thank you so much for making my wedding day so special and for making me feel like a true bride!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Awww thanks Jenny! A pleasure to spend the morning with you and your friends and family :) Best wishes!!

Mary · Married on 10/03/2015

Perfection by Patricia made my wedding day a memorable day! Prior to the wedding they were responsive and adressed all my concerns. And not only did they make my bridesmaids and myself beautiful, but they went above and beyond the duties of any stylist! My stylist even helped me get into my dress and calmed me down right before the wedding when I became very emotional! A special shout out to Sarah O'Boyle who wasn't just my stylist, but she made me laugh through out the entire day. Truly a professional bunch, quality work and I felt very comfortable the whole day of my wedding because of their team! I look back at the pictures and I wish I could do it all over again and I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day thanks to Perfeciton by Patricia!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you SO much!!! We are so happy for you and appreciate you greatly!!

Patricia and her assistant were fantastic! Patricia was very responsive to emails, and the multiple changes I brought to her. We all looked beautiful the day of, and my hair & make-up lasted through the day (including rain & tears)!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Awww yay! I'm so happy for you! The pleasure was all ours :)

Jen did a great job on my hair and make up! She was flexible with our pretrial time and the time she planned to do our makeup the day of the wedding. She was extremely accommodating for any requests I had for changes and gave great suggestions to help me look my best

Sent on 09/30/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy for you and appreciate your business!

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2015

Patricia did an excellent job providing hair and make-up service for me, my mom, and my bridal party! From the first consultation meeting I had with her, I could tell that Patricia was both friendly and professional. She answered all my questions, gave great recommendations while also listening to my ideas, responded to emails promptly, and provided quality service. I was able to schedule a trial run for hair and make-up with her to figure out exactly what I wanted for my big day so there would be no worries. On my wedding day, she showed up on time ready to go and everything turned out perfectly. She brought an assistant to do the bridal party's hair and everyone was so happy with the way things turned out. I highly recommend Perfection by Patricia!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh Jennifer, you're a doll! We so enjoyed working with you and your beautiful ladies. The pleasure was all ours. I'm so happy that you were satisfied! Congrats !! XO

Patricia did hair and makeup, along with her associate, Tiffany, for myself and most of my bridal party. We had 6 girls for hair, and 5 girls for makeup, not including myself, so it was a hefty task. Patricia and Tiffany were extremely prompt, and had everything done with time to spare. They were flexible with everyone and the things they asked for. They came to us on site, which was extremely convenient. Patricia also came to me for my hair and makeup trial, even though it was extremely out of the way for her. My makeup held up all day long (for over 10 hours), and she also gives you a tube of lipstick for touch ups. Definitely loved working with Patricia!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you SO much! It's our ultimate goal to make everything as smooth as possible on the big day :) I'm so happy you chose PbyP! Thanks again!

Patricia was amazing! She did 2 hair trials with me when I was unsure about the first one and was nothing but a joy to work with! She really put my worries at ease and I felt beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Thank you SO much! We aim to please :) congrats to you! Xo

Jenny · Married on 07/18/2015

Patricia was extremely responsive and communicated very well! It was amazing to me how many other vendors took a long time to reply, or did not at all. Patricia responded within 15 minutes of ANY e-mail I sent. She did a wonderful job, listening to what I wanted and the result was beautiful! I was nervous because I don't usually wear makeup, but she did a great job of making me look the natural way I wanted! Very nice and accommodating, I would recommend her to everyone! Fantastic business, it really was perfection.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you SO much!!! Quick response is important to me :). Happy wedding bliss!!

Jenna · Married on 06/28/2015

Perfection by Patricia did hair and makeup services for Myself, 3 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. Both members of the team were actually early and completed all of us quickly and beautifully. The make up for every girl was absolutely beautiful, light, flawless and held up for all of us through hours of tears! Hair was also amazing, Patricia completed both my hair and make up, make up for everyone and she brought an assistant to do hair for the other members of my party. This kept things moving along for my Sunday wedding and pictures turned out amazing!I would highly recommend Perfection by Patricia to any bride!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Jenna thank you so much!! It was SO nice working with you all!! Wishing you a wonderful marriage and lots of love! Xo

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2015

I cannot stress enough how wonderful Patricia was to work with. She was extremely sweet, which during as stressful of an event as a wedding, was so helpful and wonderful. She initially did my hair half-up during the trial, but when we got to the wedding day and it was miserably hot out, she was wonderful about changing it to an up-do. And it was stunning. My makeup was also perfect. I don't typically wear a ton of make-up, but Patricia managed to give me beautiful makeup that was great for pictures, where I still felt like myself.

I highly recommend Perfection by Patricia!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Awww thanks Jessica! I hope your day was as beautiful as you were :). Happy married bliss!

I had gone through about 4 stylist for makeup and hair before I found Patricia because I wanted to ensure that I looked like a natural step-up from my usual style not a completely different person with the look of pounds of makeup. I do not wear a lot of makeup and do not like the heavy makeup look, but I wanted to have a bridal look with flawless skin and natural hues. Patricia gave me this look! She worked wonders with my thick hair and floral crown, and her makeup was exactly what I wanted! Moreover, I got married in the hotness of June, but my makeup never budged! She traveled onsite to do my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids. She is great at her art!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Warms my heart! Thank you SO much! Wishing you married bliss :)

Dana · Married on 05/30/2015

Patricia is amazing! I've never felt so pretty and she was so quick! She even arrived early just to be sure that no traffic issues would hold up her awesome service on my wedding day. I could not have been more lucky to find her! Thanks, Patricia!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Dana you were a delight! Thank you SO much!! Xo
  • W

Wendy · event on 05/19/2015

Patricia was amazing at both hair and make-up! She really did make sure I looked my best for my boudoir shoot and was very professional. She made sure that my make up would coordinate with all the different outfits I brought to wear, that it would last throughout the day,and that my hair was styled in a way that was friendly to laying down, touching, and getting a little messy while still looking fabulous. I would not hesitate to have her do my hair or make up again.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you Wendy!! It was so great meeting you!!! I had a great time! :)

Nancemarie · event on 05/02/2015

Patricia was wonderful. My daughters hair and make up were amazing. She was quick and flawless. I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you SO much! It was a pleasure!!

Adger · Married on 05/02/2015

Patricia did an amazing job on my hair and makeup! I will gladly recommend her in the future; she is affordable, professional and so very talented!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you Adger!!! So happy to have worked with you!!

Michelle · event on 04/25/2015

What a wonderful lady to work with! I had engagement pictures in the Duke Gardens and needed to make a last minute change to our time/plans. Luckily, Patricia was SO flexible that she was still able to make it work! I LOVED my hair and makeup. I know it not only looked fabulous in pictures, but it also lasted all day! Would definitely highly recommend her services to anyone for any special event! You will be absolutely glad you found Patricia. I will certainly keep her information for future needs! :)

Sent on 04/25/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you Michelle!!! Congrats on your engagement!! Super excited for you!! Anytime you're in NC again let's catch up :)

Aggie · event on 04/24/2015

Patricia is amazing!! So sweet and so talented!!! Mollys hair and makeup looked amazing for the prom!
    Will definitely use her again !!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you Aggie!! Looking forward to next time! ;)

Patricia was a pleasure to work with! She was really responsive during my planning process and flexible about letting me adjust the number of people getting hair and makeup done - she even let me add my grandmother on the day-of! I appreciated how she took the time to really nail down exactly what I wanted to do with my hair during the trial run so that it would be picture-perfect for my actual wedding day and was really considerate about the fact that I almost never wear makeup in my everyday life, keeping it light and fresh. She and her assistant Tiffany were able to work efficiently while delivering high-quality hair and makeup. Everyone commented on how great of a job they did! I have already recommended her to friends who are recently engaged. Thank you to Perfection by Patricia!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh Katie thank you so much! It was a joy to meet your family as well! We had a really great time. Happy marriage!! Xo

Kelly · event on 01/25/2015

Patricia is an artist. She exceeded my expectations and made me feel comfortable. I recommend her highly and consider her a valuable resource for hair and makeup.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you Kelly!! It was a pleasure dolling you up!!

Giovanna · Married on 12/31/2014

Patricia did a fabulous job. I was happy with the trial run...but then she did an even better job for the final. It was a pleasure to deal with her.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you so much!! I really enjoyed meeting you and wish you marriage bliss!! Xo

Grace L.P. · Married on 12/20/2014

Patricia is great to work with. She's very professional, responsive, and very talented! The brides and her sisters looked just beautiful.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you Grace! Anytime we can help your Brides we are more than happy to!
  • User4672113 · event on 11/20/2014

Amazing service. Wonderfully personable, and AMAZING results. I had Perfection By Patricia do a bridal shower look and it lasted all evening. I never felt so comfortable and beautiful. The added benefit is she is an amazingly kind and friendly person. Was such a nice experience! Will book again! <3 Joey Rue

Sent on 01/07/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you Joey! It was a pleasure my dear!!

Avani · event on 11/08/2014

I had Patricia do my hair and makeup and she was amazing! She was very professional but still fun to work with, answered all of my questions (and I had lots of them) and was quick but thorough! The end result lasted me from 11am until well passed midnight and I got to look exactly how I wanted without compromising quality! Thanks Patricia!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Christie · Married on 11/02/2014

What can I say but WOW! Patricia was wonderful from first contact to the day of my wedding. I showed up at our trial run with very little info on what I wanted but she managed to take my cryptic pieces of info and turn it into exactly what I wanted.

I hesitated on booking this just because I never spend money on myself and felt it was indulgent then I realized that I had spent money on the dress and my shoes and other things and honestly my hair and makeup is an integral part of making that all come together. So glad I did this!!

Everyone commented on how great my hair and make-up was that day and she was so pleasant and fun to be around. Thank you so much for an amazing service!!!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh Christie thank you SO much! You truly GLOWED on your wedding day...only partially due to me ;) the rest was due to how much you radiated the happiness of being in love with your partner! You are a true gem and loved working with you!

Thuyvan · event on 11/02/2014

I found Perfection By Patricia only 2 weeks prior to my engagement photography session due to a schedule conflict with my photographer and current make-up artist. I was hesitant at first since there was not enough time for a trial run and what I was looking for was airbrush make-up. My first impression with Perfection By Patricia was their quick responses to my inquiries. Patricia re-assured me that although they do not provide airbrush make-up, they can create the same look without the extra expenses that usually accompany airbrush make-up. Patricia then introduced me to Tiffany Peck, who was an extremely sweet person to work with! Tiffany showed up at my location of choice right on time and ready to go!! She kept me informed with every step she was working on and accommodated all of my requests without hesitation! Tiffany was talented, professional, friendly and so down to earth! I really appreciate the beautiful brand new lipstick Tiffany gave me for retouches during my photo session. In the end, I loved my look that Tiffany created and did not want to remove my make-up by the end of the day!!

We received our pictures from the photographer last week and oh my, "when did I become so photogenic?!!". I highly recommend Perfection By Patricia and Tiffany Peck to anyone who is in search for a great make-up artist. Thank you ladies for making me picture-perfect!!

-----Thuy

Sent on 11/19/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Awww thanks SO much Thuy!!!! We are so happy we could step in to help and make it a smooth process for you! We'd love to see a picture soon! :). All the best! Xo