Perfection By Patricia Reviews

Perfection By Patricia 6
Perfection By Patricia 7
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 04/08/2017

Patricia and her team are amazing to work with! The hair and makeup for everyone in the bridal party was gorgeous! Both the hair and makeup lasted all night despite a lot of dancing (until 2AM) and having cake smashed in my face! Leading up to the wedding, Patricia was very responsive to emails which was definitely appreciated. She was also flexible with scheduling and changes to the look, including some on the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Perfection By Patricia to any bride who wants to look stunning on her wedding day!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Kristin it was such a pleasure!! Thank you for the kind words!

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2017

Efficient, organized, and amazing work!! Bridal party looked amazing and hair/makeup lasted all night! Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you SO much for allowing us to be a part of your day!!

Emily · Married on 03/18/2017

Patricia and her team did absolutely wonderful work for my family, friends, and I on my wedding. We were a bit different than normal weddings in that we had two ceremonies on the same day with a long break in between, but Patricia was so easy to work with to nail down a timeline, and helped to arrange a crew that could help us update our hair and make-up from the morning to the evening looks. Patricia got the look I was going for immediately, but was also very open to feedback and personal opinion, so the final look we ended up with was truly perfect. She was personable yet incredibly professional, and responded to emails immediately - which I really appreciated as a bride trying to check things off my to-do list. She arrived on time (even for a super early call time) with a smile on her face, ready to go. It was so much fun to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the feeling of the day knowing that we were all in good hands. You will not be disappointed if you book Patricia - she will make you feel like the beautiful bride you are!!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Wow what a sweet sweet compliment. We are so honored we were able to help make your day special

Elizabeth · Married on 11/12/2016

I would highly recommend Perfection by Patricia! Sarahruth was absolutely wonderful!! She was kind, confident, and had a very calming effect on everyone involved. She is such a special person, and she made the wedding day even more fun and happy!!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

That's awesome to hear!! Thank you so much for having us a part of your big day!!

Meghan · Married on 11/04/2016

Patricia and her team are incredibly talented! I met Patricia when I was in a friend's wedding, she did my hair and makeup and I knew then I had to have her do my wedding as well! All of my bridesmaids looked flawless and our hair and makeup stayed in place all day/night (even outside, it was a very windy day and our hair remained perfect!) Her team uses high quality makeup and they are all very experienced. Patricia gave me great advice as to what would and would not work with my hair and what changes I should make day of due to the wind outside. Everything turned out absolutely gorgeous, she is well worth the price, very flexible when booking the trial run, and even moved her schedule around for the day of my wedding to make sure she could accommodate myself and all of my girls in a crunched time frame! I highly recommend working with Patricia for wedding hair and makeup!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Awww Thanks SO much. We had a ball with you girls!! XO

Anna · Married on 10/15/2016

PbP stepped in the week of my wedding when my original hair/makeup had to cancel 6 days before my big day. I was stressed however Patricia and Ashely helped calm my nerves and made sure everything went smoothly. They all were very communicative when I sent them pictures of hairstyles I liked. Day of the wedding, everything could not have gone smoother. Both ladies listened to my bridesmaids and were such a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anybody!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

I am SO happy we were able to come to the rescue!!! Many blessings in your marriage!!

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Patricia and her employees are all so talented, so charming and so easy to work with. They made me and my wedding party look so perfect. All of her products and tools were top quality and though she doesn't offer air brush, my makeup did not budge all night (until 2 AM) and I have very oily skin! It was perfect and my pictures turned out flawless. Could not be happier.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Kelsey you are a doll!! Thank you so much for having us on your special day!

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

Patricia was wonderful! She's talented, super fast at responding, flexible with last minute changes, and she was a very sweet and calming presence to have around on a very chaotic day.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Laura. It was SO great to meet you! Thank you so much for the kind words!! Xo

Caitlin · Married on 09/30/2016

Patricia was amazing. She truly knows how to make brides feel special and even more beautiful on their big day! She was on time, everyone's hair and make up was gorgeous and did exactly what everyone asked for. I can't say enough good things about her.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thanks so much!! You guys were a delight!!

Amelia · Married on 09/17/2016

Patricia was AMAZING to work with! She is so kind, positive, and professional. She was always quick to respond to any emails I sent her, very flexible to any changes I decided to make, and her prices were very reasonable. I used my bridal makeup "trial" as my makeup for my bridal portraits, and even though it was just a "trial run," it looked incredible! She was also very good about processing payments quickly, which I found to be such a blessing (it's hard to keep track of who you've paid when you have so many different vendors!). The day of my wedding she was calm, collected, and efficient. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you SO much! It was such an awesome pleasure meeting you and your family!! XO

Christina · Married on 09/04/2016

I absolutely loved working with Patricia and her team! I've never liked any updo I've had done on my hair, until I met Patricia. I found a look I liked off Pinterest and she absolutely nailed it. Also, my makeup was absolute perfection.

My mother had her makeup and hair done and she also looked stunning. All of my bridesmaids also loved their hair and makeup as well and really enjoyed being around Patricia and her team.

Patricia is extremely responsive and amazing to work with, so do not hesitate to work with her. She'll make you look and feel gorgeous!!

Sent on 10/01/2016

What kind words! Thank you SO much for having us on your special day! XO

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2016

I cannot speak for every bride, but I wanted to look like a beautiful princess on my wedding day. Patricia made it happen!! I looked like a bride, a princess, and still my natural self. After showing her a picture of what I was envisioning for my hair and make up, Patricia took it and made it even better. The trial was so helpful in fine tuning what I was looking for. On the day of, Patricia and her team (Kathy and Sarah) were rockstars in working their magic to get everyone's hair and make up exactly how they wanted it. On top of their insane hair and make up skills, this group was professional, accommodating, and SO much fun to work with!! Everyone should work with Patricia for all of their hair and make up needs!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

What great compliments! Thank you SO much! We truly love what we do!

Mary · Married on 08/27/2016

Patricia (and her staff!) were so amazing, both for my trial and my wedding day. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, and that was solely thanks to Patricia. She is so sweet, and did such an amazing job. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone. She uses high quality products, and you get false eyelashes for both the trial and wedding day, as well as a full size lipstick for retouching throughout your wedding day. My hair and makeup remained flawless throughout my entire wedding day, and that even included pictures outside in over 90 degree heat, as well all the tears that were spilled. I cannot say enough great things about Patricia!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Aww Mary thank you SO much!! We are so appreciative! Best wishes to you!!!

Melanie · Married on 07/02/2016

I would highly recommend Perfection By Patricia! Patricia responded extremely quickly and was very kind, flexible and professional! They were on time to get everyone ready for my wedding and Kathy did an amazing job with the bridesmaids hair! Their prices are very reasonable for the quality of service you receive!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

We are so happy for your new adventures in life! God bless you and thank you for choosing PbyP!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

I would highly recommend Perfection by Patricia! Patricia is so sweet and was very flexible and accommodating when we had several big bumps in our wedding planning, including budget problems and having to postpone the wedding a year. She was amazingly understanding about it all. And my hair and makeup looked beautiful! I got lots of compliments. Beautiful curls and my makeup lasted all night. She even gives you a full tube of whatever lip color you choose so you can do touch ups throughout the night. Choose Patricia if you want a great value, beautiful hair and makeup, and friendly service!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh Lauren. <3 you hold a special place in my heart. You may have had obsticles but there's nothing we couldn't get over or through together. I'm SO happy for you and wish you a lifetime of happiness! XO

Erica · Married on 06/04/2016

I would highly recommend Perfection by Patricia to anyone! Patricia was SO accommodating and responsive to all my emails. I probably asked 50 questions, but she responded to all of them! Patricia was very flexible and organized a perfect schedule for me and my bridesmaids. Sarah and Tiffany did our hair and makeup on the day of my wedding, and both of them did a phenomenal job! I showed them pictures of what I wanted and they made it happened. I enjoyed getting to know both of them and can't wait to work with them again if I ever need hair or makeup done!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you SO much Erica for choosing PbyP and our artistry. Wishing you a lifetime of wedding bliss :)

Meagan · Married on 05/21/2016

Kristin did my makeup and Kathy did my hair! They met me at my house for my trial run which was so convenient! When I looked in the mirror, I cried. I couldn't believe how amazing my hair and makeup looked! The day of they made my bridemaids and Mom look amazing!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Meagan Thank you SO much!! We are so happy you chose PbyP to be a part of your special day!! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Ryan · Married on 05/21/2016

Patricia and her team of ladies were amazing! They did such a great job with hair and makeup for allowing my ladies, my mom, mother-in-law and myself. We all looked great! Thank you so much!! I would definitely recommend Patricia to anyone who wants to feel beautiful and relaxed on their big day!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you SO much Ryan! It was a pleasure! !
  • April

April · Married on 05/07/2016

Patricia and her crew were fantastic! She did exactly what I wanted for both my bridal portraits and the day of the wedding. We had multiple wedding guests comment on how great both mine and my bridesmaids hair and make up looked. Nobody was over done and everybody looked elegant and natural. It was great to have them come out to my venue and they even checked on everyone before leaving for any final touch ups :) I highly recommend Perfection by Patricia!!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

April thank you SO much! That day was pure joy! We enjoyed you guys as well

Alyssa · Married on 04/30/2016

Patricia and her team did our hair and makeup for our wedding. She was very patient when we were figuring out my hair and makeup during the trial using the various pictures from Pinterest I had researched. They worked very quickly on the day of and were able to accommodate an extra unexpected hair and makeup. It was no problem for them! Everyone was absolutely thrilled with their work and looked absolutely stunning!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

SO happy you were satisfied! Thank you for choosing us xo

Patricia and her awesome team (Sarah and Tiff) did hair and make up for our wedding. Patricia was super responsive and accommodating throughout the whole booking/trial process. Her prices are reasonable and they work pretty quickly (10 people took about 4 hours with the 3 of them). She and her team were prompt and kept everyone on schedule on our wedding day, especially impressive because we had a big group. Everyone was thrilled with how they looked... make up was beautiful and they did an incredible job using updo pictures from pinterest to do everyone's hair. I would highly recommend Patricia!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Thank you SO SO SO much!!! We appreciate you! Best wishes xo

Danielle · Married on 04/22/2016

Patricia was absolutely amazing!! She was so flexible and worked with me to create the PERFECT look for my wedding :) she is so talented and made me feel beautiful on my big day. Many thanks!!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Awww thank you!! SUCH a pleasure! You're whole wedding was just gorgeous!

we booked Patricia for Sangeet hair and makeup and day of wedding. She accommodated a large bridal party with beautiful results! ❤️

Sent on 04/19/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so wonderful meeting you all and dolling you up! :)

Ashley · Married on 01/16/2016

My photographer recommended Patricia and I am so glad she did! Patricia did an amazing job with styling my long, thick hair and made my make-up look flawless - both of which stayed put all day and night for my wedding! She did a beautiful trial run for my bridal portraits (which she allowed me to book with her last minute!) and then did an equally amazing (if not better) job for my actual wedding day three months later. It was a little over my budget but so worth it! She is also very sweet and a joy to work with.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Awww thanks so much! Thank you for trusting me!

Kate · Married on 11/28/2015

Patricia was recommended by my wedding planner and I absolutely loved working with her!! Not only is Patricia organized and professional, she is extremely talented at what she does. Patricia did makeup and hair for myself, my bridesmaids and my mom -- and we all had so many compliments throughout the evening! Her style is the perfect blend, I felt natural and that I looked like myself but she paid detailed attention to the areas that I wanted to 'pop' more (my eyes and lips). I also have very thick hair that can be difficult to keep in a specific style, and can honestly say it stayed in place for the entire day and evening. Patricia is also so incredibly sweet and grounded, every planning meeting and and call we had was always a welcome reprieve from the craziness of wedding planning. I loved having her energy around us as we were getting ready that morning -- Patricia and her team members are wonderful and I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

What a lovely thing to wake up and read this morning! My heart smiles! Thank you SO much for allowing us to be a part of your big day. Best wishes and God bless you!!!