Perfection By Patricia Reviews

114 | Durham, NC

114 Reviews for Perfection By Patricia

Mary · Married on 06/10/2017

Patricia and Kathy were absolutely amazing! Patricia did my hair & makeup trial and day of, I could not have been any happier with the way both my hair and makeup turned out! She helped make my wedding day the most beautiful day of my life, and I can't thank Patricia enough! Both Kathy and Patricia were so professional, sweet, and they're just both super talented. I don't think I've ever seen a bridal party with more beautiful hair. I just can't put into words what an amazing job they did. I cannot sing their praises enough! Thank you so much Patricia and Kathy!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh thank you so very much!! We are so happy.you chose PbyP!!

Katherine · Married on 06/03/2017

Patricia was absolute perfection! Very talented and very capable of meeting any needs. Patricia and her ladies were able to do exactly what my bridal party wanted and everyone looked beautiful. Highly recommend Patricia for your hair/makeup on your special day!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you so very much! Thanks for trusting us with your big day!

Dena · Married on 05/27/2017

Patricia and her team did a fantastic job at my wedding for both hair and makeup! They made every single person look natural and beautiful. Not only that, but every person doing hair and makeup was a joy to work with. We had a lot of people getting hair and makeup done (21!), and Patricia was able to stick to the schedule keeping the entire day on track while making everybody look gorgeous! Wedding guests were commenting all night about how great everybody looked. I can't thank Patricia and her team enough, and I will definitely be working with them in the future!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

We had so much fun with your large group!! Thank you a million times over for choosing PbyP!! Can't wait to see pics!

Anne · Married on 05/13/2017

Working with Patricia was a wonderful experience! I was VERY nervous about selecting someone to do hair and makeup for my wedding because I have had bad hair and makeup experiences in the past and am a perfectionist. Talking with Patricia helped to put my mind at ease when she said that she would be the one to work with me and that we could do a trial run. She was so kind and patient with me at the trial run when I had difficulty explaining the look I wanted to achieve. She was able to listen to my (often contradictory) ramblings and style my hair in a way that I loved. In the weeks before my wedding, Patricia put together a timeline for me to share with my bridal party so that everyone knew what time they had to be in a chair for their applications. This was just another aspect of working with her that put a stress prone bride's mind at ease. At the end of the day, all my girls looked amazing in person and in the photos. Everyone was very happy with the results!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

So happy to hear!! Many blessings to you and your marriage!

Mehgan · Married on 04/30/2017

I would definitely recommend Patricia and her team! A month before my wedding, my previous booked hair stylist and makeup artist had to unexpectedly cancel on my wedding - I emailed Patricia in a panic and she was so great in her flexibility and swiftness to book my wedding day for me and 8 of my bridesmaids! She was so organized, ready to perform to her best at last minute and was so encouraging throughout the whole wedding day! I can not speak highly enough about her!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

So so happy it all worked out!! Thank youuu!!

Brooke · Married on 04/29/2017

The ladies that Patricia brings in are amazing!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Yay! So awesome to hear!

Lindsay · Married on 04/15/2017

Patricia and Margo were incredible! Friendly, efficient, and fun to be with the morning of my wedding. From the very beginning, she was prompt in communication which alleviates anxiety while wedding planning. During the trial, Patricia listened to what I wanted and executed it beautifully! As someone unfamiliar with makeup, she guided me to create a look that was beautiful, but not over the top. Everyone in my wedding party wanted something different and they made each look fantastic! Hair and makeup lasted all night without problem. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Eeek!! Lindsay your group of gals were so fun!! Thank you SO much!!
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 04/08/2017

Patricia and her team are amazing to work with! The hair and makeup for everyone in the bridal party was gorgeous! Both the hair and makeup lasted all night despite a lot of dancing (until 2AM) and having cake smashed in my face! Leading up to the wedding, Patricia was very responsive to emails which was definitely appreciated. She was also flexible with scheduling and changes to the look, including some on the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Perfection By Patricia to any bride who wants to look stunning on her wedding day!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Kristin it was such a pleasure!! Thank you for the kind words!

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2017

Efficient, organized, and amazing work!! Bridal party looked amazing and hair/makeup lasted all night! Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you SO much for allowing us to be a part of your day!!

Emily · Married on 03/18/2017

Patricia and her team did absolutely wonderful work for my family, friends, and I on my wedding. We were a bit different than normal weddings in that we had two ceremonies on the same day with a long break in between, but Patricia was so easy to work with to nail down a timeline, and helped to arrange a crew that could help us update our hair and make-up from the morning to the evening looks. Patricia got the look I was going for immediately, but was also very open to feedback and personal opinion, so the final look we ended up with was truly perfect. She was personable yet incredibly professional, and responded to emails immediately - which I really appreciated as a bride trying to check things off my to-do list. She arrived on time (even for a super early call time) with a smile on her face, ready to go. It was so much fun to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the feeling of the day knowing that we were all in good hands. You will not be disappointed if you book Patricia - she will make you feel like the beautiful bride you are!!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Wow what a sweet sweet compliment. We are so honored we were able to help make your day special

Elizabeth · Married on 11/12/2016

I would highly recommend Perfection by Patricia! Sarahruth was absolutely wonderful!! She was kind, confident, and had a very calming effect on everyone involved. She is such a special person, and she made the wedding day even more fun and happy!!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

That's awesome to hear!! Thank you so much for having us a part of your big day!!

Meghan · Married on 11/04/2016

Patricia and her team are incredibly talented! I met Patricia when I was in a friend's wedding, she did my hair and makeup and I knew then I had to have her do my wedding as well! All of my bridesmaids looked flawless and our hair and makeup stayed in place all day/night (even outside, it was a very windy day and our hair remained perfect!) Her team uses high quality makeup and they are all very experienced. Patricia gave me great advice as to what would and would not work with my hair and what changes I should make day of due to the wind outside. Everything turned out absolutely gorgeous, she is well worth the price, very flexible when booking the trial run, and even moved her schedule around for the day of my wedding to make sure she could accommodate myself and all of my girls in a crunched time frame! I highly recommend working with Patricia for wedding hair and makeup!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Awww Thanks SO much. We had a ball with you girls!! XO

Anna · Married on 10/15/2016

PbP stepped in the week of my wedding when my original hair/makeup had to cancel 6 days before my big day. I was stressed however Patricia and Ashely helped calm my nerves and made sure everything went smoothly. They all were very communicative when I sent them pictures of hairstyles I liked. Day of the wedding, everything could not have gone smoother. Both ladies listened to my bridesmaids and were such a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anybody!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

I am SO happy we were able to come to the rescue!!! Many blessings in your marriage!!

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Patricia and her employees are all so talented, so charming and so easy to work with. They made me and my wedding party look so perfect. All of her products and tools were top quality and though she doesn't offer air brush, my makeup did not budge all night (until 2 AM) and I have very oily skin! It was perfect and my pictures turned out flawless. Could not be happier.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Kelsey you are a doll!! Thank you so much for having us on your special day!

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

Patricia was wonderful! She's talented, super fast at responding, flexible with last minute changes, and she was a very sweet and calming presence to have around on a very chaotic day.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Laura. It was SO great to meet you! Thank you so much for the kind words!! Xo

Caitlin · Married on 09/30/2016

Patricia was amazing. She truly knows how to make brides feel special and even more beautiful on their big day! She was on time, everyone's hair and make up was gorgeous and did exactly what everyone asked for. I can't say enough good things about her.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thanks so much!! You guys were a delight!!

Amelia · Married on 09/17/2016

Patricia was AMAZING to work with! She is so kind, positive, and professional. She was always quick to respond to any emails I sent her, very flexible to any changes I decided to make, and her prices were very reasonable. I used my bridal makeup "trial" as my makeup for my bridal portraits, and even though it was just a "trial run," it looked incredible! She was also very good about processing payments quickly, which I found to be such a blessing (it's hard to keep track of who you've paid when you have so many different vendors!). The day of my wedding she was calm, collected, and efficient. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you SO much! It was such an awesome pleasure meeting you and your family!! XO

Christina · Married on 09/04/2016

I absolutely loved working with Patricia and her team! I've never liked any updo I've had done on my hair, until I met Patricia. I found a look I liked off Pinterest and she absolutely nailed it. Also, my makeup was absolute perfection.

My mother had her makeup and hair done and she also looked stunning. All of my bridesmaids also loved their hair and makeup as well and really enjoyed being around Patricia and her team.

Patricia is extremely responsive and amazing to work with, so do not hesitate to work with her. She'll make you look and feel gorgeous!!

Sent on 10/01/2016

What kind words! Thank you SO much for having us on your special day! XO

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2016

I cannot speak for every bride, but I wanted to look like a beautiful princess on my wedding day. Patricia made it happen!! I looked like a bride, a princess, and still my natural self. After showing her a picture of what I was envisioning for my hair and make up, Patricia took it and made it even better. The trial was so helpful in fine tuning what I was looking for. On the day of, Patricia and her team (Kathy and Sarah) were rockstars in working their magic to get everyone's hair and make up exactly how they wanted it. On top of their insane hair and make up skills, this group was professional, accommodating, and SO much fun to work with!! Everyone should work with Patricia for all of their hair and make up needs!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

What great compliments! Thank you SO much! We truly love what we do!

Mary · Married on 08/27/2016

Patricia (and her staff!) were so amazing, both for my trial and my wedding day. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, and that was solely thanks to Patricia. She is so sweet, and did such an amazing job. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone. She uses high quality products, and you get false eyelashes for both the trial and wedding day, as well as a full size lipstick for retouching throughout your wedding day. My hair and makeup remained flawless throughout my entire wedding day, and that even included pictures outside in over 90 degree heat, as well all the tears that were spilled. I cannot say enough great things about Patricia!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Aww Mary thank you SO much!! We are so appreciative! Best wishes to you!!!

Melanie · Married on 07/02/2016

I would highly recommend Perfection By Patricia! Patricia responded extremely quickly and was very kind, flexible and professional! They were on time to get everyone ready for my wedding and Kathy did an amazing job with the bridesmaids hair! Their prices are very reasonable for the quality of service you receive!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

We are so happy for your new adventures in life! God bless you and thank you for choosing PbyP!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

I would highly recommend Perfection by Patricia! Patricia is so sweet and was very flexible and accommodating when we had several big bumps in our wedding planning, including budget problems and having to postpone the wedding a year. She was amazingly understanding about it all. And my hair and makeup looked beautiful! I got lots of compliments. Beautiful curls and my makeup lasted all night. She even gives you a full tube of whatever lip color you choose so you can do touch ups throughout the night. Choose Patricia if you want a great value, beautiful hair and makeup, and friendly service!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh Lauren. <3 you hold a special place in my heart. You may have had obsticles but there's nothing we couldn't get over or through together. I'm SO happy for you and wish you a lifetime of happiness! XO

Erica · Married on 06/04/2016

I would highly recommend Perfection by Patricia to anyone! Patricia was SO accommodating and responsive to all my emails. I probably asked 50 questions, but she responded to all of them! Patricia was very flexible and organized a perfect schedule for me and my bridesmaids. Sarah and Tiffany did our hair and makeup on the day of my wedding, and both of them did a phenomenal job! I showed them pictures of what I wanted and they made it happened. I enjoyed getting to know both of them and can't wait to work with them again if I ever need hair or makeup done!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you SO much Erica for choosing PbyP and our artistry. Wishing you a lifetime of wedding bliss :)

Meagan · Married on 05/21/2016

Kristin did my makeup and Kathy did my hair! They met me at my house for my trial run which was so convenient! When I looked in the mirror, I cried. I couldn't believe how amazing my hair and makeup looked! The day of they made my bridemaids and Mom look amazing!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Meagan Thank you SO much!! We are so happy you chose PbyP to be a part of your special day!! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Ryan · Married on 05/21/2016

Patricia and her team of ladies were amazing! They did such a great job with hair and makeup for allowing my ladies, my mom, mother-in-law and myself. We all looked great! Thank you so much!! I would definitely recommend Patricia to anyone who wants to feel beautiful and relaxed on their big day!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you SO much Ryan! It was a pleasure! !