Perfect Touch Custom Weddings Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Perfect Touch Custom Weddings 1
Perfect Touch Custom Weddings 2

Danielle · Married on 11/17/2012

Great experience. Ronni handled numerous issues, always on time and always to my specifications. I had (and am currently still having) a horrible experience with a cake company called World of Wedding Cakes, and I'm fairly certain they left the last review about wedding officiant services. A truly immature trick, but not something that surprises me about W.O.W. I had zero problems with Ronni and would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/14/2012

Andrew · Married on 04/27/2012

I am really happy with Ronnie's professionalism and willingness to always be available to meet when we needed her to be. We met with her many many times and always felt as though we were a priority.
    I felt like we had first class customer service with Ronnie.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Amy · Married on 04/26/2012

Ronnie took all of the stress out of this wedding. It was a joy to work with her, she had so many great ideas and contacts for us. Hiring Ronnie was the best decision we made for our event

Sent on 11/20/2013

susan · Married on 01/10/2012

Ronnie made my day perfect. I live in Texas, and Ronnie made my wedding happened, I met her once in July, and I saw her the day before the wedding, she cept us on budget. Every issue I had she fixed, she was flexible, and professional. She's worth every penny and all my guests had fun, loved the food. She cares about what the bride and groom wants they get no matter what anyone says.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2011

Ronni was awesome! I had my wedding at the Wichita Boathouse which required a lot of decoration and detailed planning. She helped me every step of the way and was very kind and responsive with all my questions. She is very knowledgeable about everything wedding related and I would recommend to everyone getting married in Wichita. She got me discounts at multiple vendors and made my special day stress free; we felt like royalty on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Kelly · Married on 12/19/2009

Ronni Johnston was amazing! I was trying to plan the wedding myself and getting a bit overwhelmed. Ronnie and her team came in at the end and took over everthing making my wedding awesome

Sent on 06/25/2010

Crystal · Married on 04/05/2008

Ronni Johnston helped me with anything and everything I needed. Plus she added a few touches of her own that helped make my day exceptionally memorable. I recommend her to anyone I know who's engaged.
    I also had a rare issue araise last minute that gave her only a couple of weeks to pull everything together for me, and she pulled it off and then some.

Sent on 10/03/2008

Angelise · Married on 01/26/2013

Perfect Touch did a wonderful job in helping us make our wedding everything that we had hoped for! We really did not know where to begin so choosing Ronni ended up being a tremendous help. She took us through each step and provided her own ideas along the way. A big advantage for us was her knowledge of other vendors to use for photography, cakes, and flowers. Perfect Touch is truly a one stop shop in meeting all your wedding planning needs.

Sent on 01/27/2014
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 05/25/2012

Perfect Touch Custom Weddings was a good choice for our wedding. They were very flexible and able to personalize the ceremony for our wedding needs (which wasn't an easy task for us), and allowed us to pick our officiant (Robert was great). We always felt good after a meeting with them and they were good at answering our questions. It can be a little difficult to get in touch with them from time to time, but I would still choose Perfect Touch.

Sent on 06/10/2012

Lisa · Married on 09/13/2008

Our officiant, Filena, did an excellent job of officiating our wedding ceremony. She was very helpful and gave us great advice at our rehearsal. The ceremony was exactly want we wanted. Filena was soo great to work with and I would definetly recommend Perfect Touch.

Sent on 10/01/2008

Jen · Married on 09/07/2014

Working with Ronnie was great! She had so many connectios and ideas to make the wedding an amazing event! I highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Perfect touch gave us everything we wanted and more for our dream wedding. The team was very helpful and flexible which helped our day be exactly about us.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Kim · Married on 08/01/2010

Ronni did a wonderful job! Ceremony was exactly what we wanted and was able to accomodate all that we asked for.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Brandi · Married on 09/07/2014

Ronni was amazing, I'm wishy-washy and, change my mind A LOT, but she was very accommodating, didn't hesitate to help by showing me more options and kept me sane. She made awesome recommendations, for the food, the flowers, the rehearsal dinner and decore! My maid of honor and I DIY'ED as much as we could and gave Ronni the best description of how I wanted to look, so in the end I let her run with my vague ideas. Let me tell you IT WAS AMAZIN it's liked she read my mind, absolutely beautiful! She was very attentive and made sure I was well takin care of. Her team was amazing always making sure I needed anything, her and her team are out of this world. Mind you I had a wedding that was unique and unusual and even though it wasn't very heavy on traditional, it looked amazing. I had a large X kings table in the middle and smaller rounds, again her idea, I was cool. I liked Ronni mostly because she gave it to me straight. I had the best wedding anyone could have asked for. Ronni your the best and I would recommend you to everyone!!!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Rici · Married on 06/29/2013

Overall, Perfect Touch was an amazing vendor and without them I don't think our event could have gone on as well as it did. We were new to the city, so we knew nothing of who the good vendors were in town, and thanks to Perfect Touch, we were able to have an amazing day. I highly recommend this vendor to anyone looking for some help with their wedding.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Alanna · Married on 10/01/2016

As a bride with no family in town and a maid of honor who lives in a different state, having Ronni by my side was priceless. We originally met with her for just an initial plan meeting after we got engaged and hired her before leaving because we could just tell she shared our vision and would help make it happen! She made planning less stressful by recommending the best most reliable vendors that would meet our specific needs and vision. She constantly made me feel better when I started to become overwhelmed or worried that we were falling behind in planning. And as much help as she was before the wedding, her help on the day of was even more invaluable. I can't imagine not having her there on our wedding day to be "the captain of our ship." She was the organizer, director, and trouble-shooter so I didn't have to be. Instead, we could just be a bride and a groom and fully enjoy our day!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Dustin & Jess · Married on 10/08/2011

3.0

Robert Journel was great! We loved his personality!

Sent on 11/22/2011

Paige · Married on 07/19/2008

3.5

Ronni and her team were very helpful in coordinating our wedding ceremony and reception. It was great to have her team do all the set up instead of asking family members and the bridal party to do so. Ronni took care of everything from invitations to providing an officiant for our unique ceremony. We had a combined American/Persian ceremony. Her recommendations helped us save cost on invitations, flowers, cake, groom's cake, and videography. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/01/2009

4.2
      3.5

An excellent way to plan your big day with the least amount of hassle and stress for you and your family!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Susan · Married on 07/12/2014

4.2

Ronni and her staff orchestrated our wedding day in such a way that we really were able to enjoy the event. Having that stress removed from my mind brought me so much peace! In the year leading up to the wedding, Perfect Touch was able to introduce us to various vendors that I would not have found if I would have been doing this planning on my own. Each vendor Ronni works with was very respectful of her craft and made the relationships even easier to manage. Actually Ronni managed everything so it was so easy for us.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Lindsay · Married on 09/30/2017

3.5

I worked with Ronni for 1.5 years. I picked out a lot of my vendors on my own but Ronni was able to help me select my DJ (and get me a good deal with him) and my florist. While there were times where I felt things could have been more organized, the day of turned out GREAT! Ronni also worked great with my mom and dad which was a huge plus. The design of my wedding which was done by her and the florist was unbelievable! Thank you Ronni!

Sent on 12/28/2017