Perfect Rose Floral Designs, Inc. Reviews

17 | East Islip, NY

17 Reviews for Perfect Rose Floral Designs, Inc.

• User2067216 · 2+ years ago

Tina is beyond fabulous when it comes to taking your vision and making it a reality. As we were talking about my ideas, she got so excited and started bouncing ideas off of me, and suddenly I was so excited about my flowers. During our meetings she would run into the back grab some flowers and start building bouquets and bouts for me on the spot. Throughout the process she always understood me and my vision, and on the day of did not disappoint. Everything from the bouquets, to the centerpieces to the chuppah she built for us was exactly what I had asked for. Tina and her team are dedicated and passionate, and it shows in her work.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Adriana · Married on 09/08/2012

When I first got engaged flowers were the last thing on my mind and the one thing I didn't think was going to be very necessary while planning my wedding. After meeting with Tina at perfect rose that completely changed! I researched some flowers online that I liked and brought them with me to my first appointment. Tina looked at them and immediately knew what I was looking for. When I saw my samples I was completely wowed. She went above and beyond with the designs of our centerpieces. At that point on the flowers became my favorite part of the wedding planning process. She came up with amazing ideas for our cocktail hour tables and entrance table. She works well within your budget and doesn't leave out any details! There are no words to describe Tina and her team. She made our wedding a day to remember and to be talked about for years to come. I highly recommend perfect rose to anyone looking for a talented florist that really puts your ideas and inspiration into a complete dream come true.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Meaghan · Married on 09/07/2012

I recently had a beautiful wedding on the beach. I absolutely adored working with Perfect Rose Floral Shop! I had a very vague idea of what I wanted in terms of flowers and Tina could not have been nicer or more professional. This company was extremely easy to contact via email or phone, they worked hard to help me create the floral vision I wanted and they also adhered to my budget perfectly. Tina is just the sweetest woman and she truly made me feel that everything on my wedding day pertaining to the flowers would run smoothly and look beautiful. I was in awe of how beautiful my floral arrangements looked on the day of the wedding and received so many compliments. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a great florist!

Sent on 10/01/2012

She was so responsiveness and saw my true vision! Everything was beautiful!!! Her professionalism is second to none.

Jill · Married on 09/01/2012

Tina and her crew from Perfect Rose did an amazing job with my wedding. I did not have the typical "girlie wedding" flowers. I also, did not have an easy time before my wedding, there were family problems, and towards the end I was so done with all the planning. I entrusted Tina with the rest of the flower planning, and when I walked into my wedding, I could not have dreamed of anything better. From the gazebo to the centerpieces, it was really breathtaking! The creativity amazed me! Everything looked Fun but still Classy. I cannot even express in words how beautiful it looked. I really was choked up!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Tina went above and beyond for our wedding. I went into our consultation with some pictures and ideas and Tina totally understood what I was hoping for. She took all of my ideas added her professional touches and made it amazing. I love how Tina shows you ALL of your samples a month or so before your wedding, in case you want to make any changes. Tina's staff is also amazing and extremely professional. Most of all Tina makes you feel like her only customer and treats you like family!!!!!! We love Tina and her crew!

Jill · Married on 06/30/2012

When I first got engaged, I didn’t really care about flowers. As I began looking online I found that I had a different style from the typical Long Island wedding and wanted to do something a little unique. I knew a huge wedding factory florist wasn’t for me, and so I stumbled upon the florist down the block from where I grew up. The minute I met Tina, the owner, I knew I was going to use her. As we were talking about my ideas, she got so excited and started bouncing ideas off of me, and suddenly I was so excited about my flowers. She took probably an hour out of her day for our initial meeting, and before I even left, I knew I had to use her. I went home, talked to my husband and when he saw how excited I was about using her, he gave me the go-ahead to book. I messaged Tina probably 8,000 times through the course of my engagement, and every time she responded reassuring me that yes, we can do this, and it will look great. In the end, I felt like she was my friend, but a friend that I would trust with such an important part of my wedding. On the day of, she did not disappoint. My bouquets were exactly what I had asked for, and the ceremony designs looked amazing. The CP’s were really what I felt like were my babies, and when I walked into the reception room and saw them for the first time, they literally took my breath away. My CP’s made the entire reception room. I will never buy flowers anywhere else again. Tina and her team are dedicated and passionate, and it shows in her work.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Erica · Married on 06/16/2012

Tina and her girls are absolutely amazing!! From the very first time I met her I knew that I was going to get exactly what I wanted, she immediately understood what I was going for!! She has amazing taste and completely unique vision! I have used her for EVERY event since I discovered Perfect Rose (3 showers and a wedding thus far) I have yet to encounter a single complaint. She is not only talented but super sweet and will bend over backwards to give you a beautiful and personalized floral experience! I have even ATTENDED more than one event where I had been impressed by the centerpieces enough to ask, and was not surprised to hear that they were the work of Tina and her wonderful team! Friendly, affordable, quality service and most importantly BEAUTIFUL flowers. No matter what size the event, everyone wants to take home the centerpiece if it's from Perfect Rose so you better plan a silly game to declare your table winners!!

Jenny · Married on 06/01/2012

The flowers on my cake were absolutely beautiful. Exactly what I wanted!

Nicole · Married on 04/07/2012

Tina and her staff at perfect rose do impeccable work! She was always quick with getting back to me and she was so kind. Her ideas were beautiful and creative. She took my vague idea of what I liked and made it come to life. Zero regrets. If you're looking for a florist who is going to treat your event with the attention it deserves and not like 'one of the many,' then Tina is your girl.

Kisa · Married on 09/16/2011

Tina is such a generous, wonderful young woman. She did two sets of samples for me. The first were very good, but I requested a couple of changes for the flowers. She insisted on creating a second set of samples to be sure I would be happy with them. She researched and found the unusual flowers I wanted. She went to the reception venue to set up, then the church, than back to the reception, doing such a beautiful job on every little detail. I love her!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Tina is honestly amazing! Since my wedding, one year ago, I have recommended her to three brides whom have all used her and I continue to recommend her. I had ideas of what I wanted but I couldn't quite articulate them and she came up with the perfect centerpieces, bouquets and other little touches for almost half of what other places wanted to charge me. She transported flowers from the ceremony and turned them into mini centerpieces for the outdoor cocktail hour. Added single flowers and petals in areas with such a creative eye and even offered to set things up for me that were not even flower related. Tina was always available and not only made me beautiful samples but gave them to me also. Ok, I could go on forever but she was absolutely one of the top three vendors I chose in my whole wedding planning! Couldn't have been happier :)

Leslie · Married on 07/17/2011

Tina and The Perfect Rose was the best choice. She new what I meant with everything I wanted, and knew how to keep it modern (ie: no baby's breath everywhere!). We were most impressed with my request for orchid blossoms sewn onto long branches for table peices. I'm sure this took her crew hours to do, and it all payed off. Truly memorable!! Would rec for good price, great value, availability, patience and friendliness. Thank you!

Christine · Married on 02/12/2011

Perfect Rose is the best! My wedding would not have been possible without the stunning center pieces/ and floral arrangements/bouquets for my wedding party, my husband and I. And why stop there, Perfect rose went above and beyond to take my dream and make it a reality!

Aleese · Married on 11/06/2009

I loved all my bouquets for my wedding. I have been married for 3 years and I still get compliments on how beautiful they were. Tina was amazing to work with, very professional and organized. Two thumbs up! I recommend the perfect rose to everyone.

• Asile

Elisa · Married on 09/26/2010

Tina spent a great deal of time with me when I first met with her, figuring out exactly what sort of ceremony arrangement and bouquets would work best for me. She figured out from an old photo that I showed her what type of flowers were in my mom’s wedding bouquet so we could include them in mine. She was even able to put some of my flowers on a haircomb so that I could wear them. Tina also set up my non-floral centerpieces for me, and they turned out wonderfully. I would highly recommend The Perfect Rose, Tina is terrific to work with.

Sent on 03/13/2011

robert and karen · Married on 10/12/2013

3.0

wish bouquets are a little bigger (guess I did not explain). also feather centerpieces could have been fuller .. all else EXCELLENT!

Sent on 12/06/2013