66 Reviews for Perfect Princess Events

Altar Decor (5)
Aisle Decor (4)
Flower Petals (1)
65 Perfect Princess Events Reviews

Princess Perfect Events did an incredible job on my wedding. Helena was amazing and so helpful. She sat down with me to make sure what I was envisioning was what I would get on my wedding day. She made sure to get every little detail right. She walked me through everything and helped me when I was not sure what to pick. She took care of everything on my wedding day and I did not have to worry about a thing. From the bouquets and buttoners, to the church arrangements to the reception centerpieces, she did it all. We received so many compliments on our centerpieces and I actually was stunned when I saw them for the first time. Thank you Helena! Your work is amazing.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Helena from Perfect Princess Events for the flowers for our wedding was a joy. She was able to take my vision for our wedding flowers and make it a reality. When I showed up to my venue on the day of my wedding, the bouquets were in our bridal suite in water labeled for each of the members of our bridal party, she put boutonnieres all of the men, and gave the corsages to all of the women, the garland she created for the mantle for our ceremony looked beautiful, and the centerpieces she created were absolutely gorgeous. Helena was able to take my Pinterest ideas and make them into a reality and all of our guests noticed how amazing everything looked, I would recommend Perfect Princess Events to all of my family and friends. We are so lucky to have worked with Helena.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Helena was a dream to work with! When I was shopping for quotes for the wedding, I got pricing that was all over the place. A few quotes that came back to me were way over budget by at least double. But no one gave me options. Helena took the time to sit with me over phone calls to come up with a decor plan that could work for us and provided a quote that was very reasonable. She had so many ideas about how to make everything very cohesive and still beautiful, and even took the time to schedule a Skype conversation to actually show me what she had in mind since we weren't going to meet until less than a month before the wedding. She even accommodated my last minute changes.

On the day of the wedding, when she brought the bouquets into my bridal suite, I could not believe my eyes. Everything was absolutely beautiful! Our reception decor was to die for and we received so many compliments on how the centerpieces looked.

To cut the long story short, if you are looking for a decor planner/florist who will work with you and deliver 100%, Helena is the way to go. Also, because no one deserves to go broke over some wedding flowers. Thanks Helena!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amaka, 10/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I got married in the beginning of October and couldn't have been happier with how my wedding flowers looked! I instantly knew that I wanted Helena to be my wedding florist before I was ever even engaged. Multiple people in my family have used her and each time she out did her self and the flowers looked amazing. From the start she was a big help, I love flowers but wasn't quite sure what I wanted for my wedding. After meeting with her and sharing my vision of what I was looking for and giving ideas she helped make them come to life! I got so many compliments, and still am about how beautiful my bouquet and all the flower arrangements looked. We went with a rustic theme for our wedding and were told that we nailed it right down to the flowers. That wouldn't have been accomplished if it wasn't for Perfect Princess Events! She helped make my wedding vision come to life!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Perfect Princess Events is amazing! Our flowers and decor turned out more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined. I received so many compliments from our guests! Helena is truly the best. She listens to what you want and completely understands your vision. She is flexible and puts together the perfect design for your venue and color palette. She is incredibly knowledgeable and her designs are stunning. I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you, Perfect Princess Events!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/2/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I cannot express how happy I was that I hired Helena and Perfect Princess Events for our wedding! From my first email inquiry, to our initial meeting, and all of our email correspondences in between she was professional, prompt, and super helpful! I got so many complements on how elegant and beautiful all of the floral arrangements were. She really made my vision come to life and I can't thank her enough. Choose Perfect Princess Events - you will be so glad that you did!

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

From my initial call, to my skype interview to the day of the actual wedding, I cannot rave enough about PPE and Helena!! Helena was creative, professional and very easy to work with during the entire planning process. During our Skype meeting, (I live out of state) Helena understood my vision and knew exactly how to execute it. She also came up with some great ideas along the way. I wanted a particular flower and she said it might not be available for my wedding (out of season) but she came up with a great solution. In the end, Helena called me saying that she was able to pull off getting the flower I originally wanted! I was so excited! The day of the wedding, everything turned out better than I could have imagined. Helena truly lived up to her word and understood my vision. She was prompt with phone calls and emails and flexible to setting up calls. All the flowers were perfect from the bouquets, to the church and the centerpieces were out of this world. When the doors opened for me to walk down the aisle at church, Helena's work and flowers, took my breath away. My husband mentioned to me how much he liked the floral arrangements and like most males, he is not one to notice those things. If I ever have an event in CT and need floral arrangements, Helena will be my first phone call! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Perfect Princess Events did an amazing job at my July 2nd wedding. Helena met with me, listened to me, navigated my Pinterest boards, and really figured out better than I did what I liked and wanted. There were even special requests, like having succulents in the bouquets to be given to special family members, and Helena knew exactly how to make it all work. Other florists seemed confused by the succulent request, but Helena knew her plants and how to make it all come together. We got amazing comments about the bouquets, and everything was on time and easy to communicate. Helena is a pro with efficiency and technology. She was great to work with, and I would highly recommend her. Her prices were very competitive and her quality beyond compare.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/2/16, 6 Reviews
4.7

When we contacted Helena for our wedding ceremony, we had a very specific vision in mind for the venue decorations. We hosted the reception in a barn on a historic site, and wanted to create a rustic yet romantic atmosphere. Helena understood our vision, helped us think through the overall look, and brought it to life for us. Many of the original ideas may have been ours, but without her experience, suggestions, and execution, it would have never been as beautiful as it was! The complimentary floral décor added immensely to the overall effect, and the flowers were fresh and beautiful (many of them are still alive today in vases throughout the house - 2.5 weeks after the wedding!). As a busy working Mom, I appreciated being able to work collaboratively via email with Helena to share pictures, ideas and coordinate details. She was always extremely professional and responsive, and a true pleasure to work with. Overall, a great experience!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We couldn't have had a better vendor to work with for our wedding flowers for our June 2016 wedding. Helena's creativity and eye for floral design blew us away at our wedding. She took our ideas and created beautiful bouquets, ceremony decor and reception centerpieces that were so impressive and definitely added the ‘wow factor’ to our special day. She is professional, easy to work with and responsive. With all the 'to-do's' involved with a wedding, having Princess Perfect Events design your flowers is something we would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I looked high and low for affordable chuppah rental options in our area. Everything was a little more than I wanted to pay and didn't include set up or break down. Since we got married so close to Connecticut, I decided to broaden my search a little bit - and that's when I found Helena!

Since I only needed to rent a chuppah, we were able to do everything by email. She responded to my questions quickly and was patient when I couldn't get technology to cooperate with me. We had to move everything inside at the last minute on wedding day, and Helena's team was super flexible and had no issues with the new plan. They broke down after the ceremony, so I didn't have to worry about anything.

Helena was SO easy to work with and helped me bring to life the ceremony that I'd always imagined. I would DEFINITELY recommend her to others!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Helena is a dream come true! She is extremely responsive and flexible. I had both a prayer book attached to my bouquet but did not want the traditional cascading bouquet that usually goes with that. Helena took the time to not only learn how to attach a prayer book, but think of a clever way to get me the best of both worlds. All the bouquets were beautifully arranged and the flowers were so fresh. I could not be happier!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/11/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

I used Perfect Princess Events for my bridal shower in April and for my Wedding in June. Both events were beautiful thanks to the help of Helena at Perfect Princess Events. Before meeting with her, my wedding board on Pinterest was filled with a million and one different ideas of what I wanted my wedding to be like, but Helena was the one to notice a pattern in my posts and really helped me narrow down my wedding style. After that first meeting with Helena, planning the rest of my wedding was so much easier! My bridal bouquet was even more beautiful than I imagined and the centerpieces that Helena created were absolutely gorgeous. On the wedding day, when she delivered my bouquet and the bridesmaids' and flower girls' bouquets, each bouquet was in it own individual box, decorated with the theme of our wedding. Little details like this made working with Helena an amazing experience.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

I recently used perfect princess for our wedding in May. I loved working with Helena and felt like my wedding was in good hands upon meeting her for our consultation. We worked within a budget, which Helena was very cognizant of. In addition, I found her to be very professional and proactive in the planning for the wedding. The bouquets and everything provided were exquisite and was raved about by our guests. I highly recommend her for future weddings!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was very happy with Perfect Princess Events--Helena was very easy to work with and prompt with her responses. The quality of the flowers was excellent--I was especially impressed with the beautiful arch she made for our ceremony. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I LOVED my flowers that Helena designed and put together for our November wedding. Admittedly knowing very little about flowers, but having an idea of what I wanted, she mirrored exactly what was in my head and made it come to life. I can't wait to have pictures to share - and will do so as soon as I have them from my photographer. The flowers worked perfectly with our venue, our attire, and the time of year. Helena was also to make everything work with our budget based on her suggestions, which was SO important to our big picture. THANK YOU for everything!!

Profile Picture Susan, 11/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design

My flowers and center pieces were perfect. Helena was very helpful in making suggestions. She listened to what I wanted and put together beautiful arrangements. She worked with in my budget and delivered exactly what was promised. I couldn't of been happier with the outcome of the services provided.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I planned my event (parents 50th anniversary) from a distance. I researched florists online, and took a chance with Helena. Everything went perfect, just as I imagined, directed and communicated. There was minimal explaining, Helena got it quickly. The florals were quality, classy and theme/venue appropriate. I was happy with my decision.

Profile Picture Rachael, 8/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Hands down easiest, most reliable, professional vendor we dealt with during our wedding process. All flower bouquets, centerpieces and the wooden trellis were amazing! Got so many compliments! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Helena. I was initially attracted to Perfect Princess because of the wide variations of floral arrangements in the portfolio as well as the reasonable value of the services. Helena was able to capture the images in my head perfectly with every detail and I absolutely loved everything! I wanted lots of color while still having a traditional, elegant feel to the bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres, and she did a beautiful job with them all.

Profile Picture User5635753, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Perfect princess events provided the chuppah for our ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful. No flowers needed and a few types to choose from. They set it up and took it down as well which was great and price was definitely reasonable. Slight mix up on set up time but it was up and ready for the ceremony!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Helena did a fantastic job with all of the flowers for my wedding! She was so patient and flexible with me, even making last minute decisions less than 2 weeks before! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I could not have been any happier with them! She was also one of few florists willing to use blue orchids in my bouquet which was my biggest selling point. Everything was delivered on time, boutonnières were all pinned by her, ceremony decorations and cake flowers. Everything was simply perfect! I would recommend her to all my friends getting married in the area!

Profile Picture Jen, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Helena did a phenomenal job on the flowers and sashes for my wedding, and I would highly recommend her to any of my friends/family who needs flowers/event design for any occasion!!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I recently used Perfect Princess Events for my wedding flowers and I could not have been happier with how they turned out. I am someone who likes flowers, but doesn't really know too much about them. We went to our first meeting with Helena with just a Pinterest board of what we liked and didn't like, and she completely understood our vision. She was also conscious of our budget which I appreciated. Helena was so easy to work with, answering all of our questions and even creating an mock centerpiece to help us figure out linen colors :) On the day of the wedding, the flowers were delivered on time and Helena even took the time to text me a picture of the reception so I could see how everything was looking. Everything was gorgeous and I would definitely recommend PPE to any bride!

Profile Picture User4509363, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I will be 100% honest in this review, in that I was 1,000% happy with all the flowers but mine especially!!!! One of the biggest things I wanted with my bouquet was for it to have a piece my mother's wedding dress wrapped around the stems, it brought such a beautiful and emotional touch to them! They were absolutely stunning and exactly what I wanted and what we discussed in meetings prior to the big day. Not only was Helena great to work with, but she took the time to go over with me different choices I had, helped me put together my flowers, SOOO flexible and patient. As many brides do…we change our minds and end up deleting and/or adding things we forgot about! Helena was very flexible in knowing what we could and could not afford and did not pressure anything, simply made suggestions as to what I could do with my budget. I would recommend all those brides out there to go with Perfect Princess Events with Helena, I promise you…you will NOT be disappointed!! Thank you so much Helena for my beautiful flowers and making it all come together!!!! :)

Profile Picture rachel, 10/17/14, 2 Reviews