Be Merry Weddings & Events Reviews

9 | Charleston, WV

9 Reviews for Be Merry Weddings & Events

• Z

Zoe · Married on 07/06/2013

I was totally satisfied with Nicolette . She came and took care of everything and it looked beautiful. Took stress off of all is us!

Sent on 07/06/2013

tina · Married on 02/04/2012

Nicolette does a wonderful job planning special events. She is their during the whole process or just there for the day. I am so glad that I was able to work with her. She made planning my special event so easy. She has great ideas and can give a classy elegant touch to your special occasion. I fully recommend using her as your wedding planner. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/23/2012

Mariah · Married on 10/15/2011

Nicholette was amazing to work with! We chose to go with her "Day-of" planning package. The 4 consultations we had with her were just enough to make us feel secure on the wedding day where we didn't have to worry about all the little things. Nicholette was very thorough and did a great job at keeping me calm. I was very happy with our choice of working with Inman Event Planning and would recommend anyone to work with Nicholette for their wedding.

Sent on 02/08/2012

diana · Married on 05/28/2011

I made the decision to get a wedding planner at the last minute. Nicholete was great to work with. She is very patient and understanding I strongly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. She has great ideas. very cost affective and professional. Thank you for such a great job

Sent on 06/05/2011

Nikki · Married on 10/16/2010

Nicholette was amazing! Not only did she do an amazing job on my wedding itself, but she also not only took care of my needs she also took care of my husbands.
    She is very organized and professional. Nicholette is extremely helpful with decision making and is has tons of creative ideas! She and her husband that helps are just amazing... I can not say enough!

Kristi · Married on 10/09/2010

Nicholette from Inman Event Planning was so wonderful and so easy to work with. My wedding was exactly what I had imagined and I was able to relax and enjoy the day knowing that Nicholette had taken care of everything. I highly recommend Inman Event Planning to any bride.

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2010

Nicholette was amazing! She was well organized and knowledgeable. Her guidance was great, especially since my husband nor I have ever been involved in planning a wedding. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and we had no worries. We were able to enjoy our big day to the fullest.

Sent on 02/24/2012

Tanya · Married on 06/12/2010

Hiring Nicholette was definitely worth the time, money, and stress! I would not change a thing! So glad that she created my dream wedding!

Be Merry Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Tanya,
    It was such a pleasure to work with you on your wedding! I'm glad that your wedding was everything that you wanted!

Kelsey · Married on 01/01/2011

I met with Nicholette with a little under one month left before our wedding. I was immediately impressed with her professionalism, flesibility, and organization. She helped us with all of the last minute planning and details that truly could not have all been done without her help! She also assited us for our Rehearsal as well as throughout our wedding day. She and her staff were wonderful, and we were so thankful to have her helping us! Two thumbs up for Nicholette and her team!

Sent on 03/14/2012