Perfect Petal Designs Reviews

Perfect Petal Designs 4
Perfect Petal Designs 5
Perfect Petal Designs 6
Perfect Petal Designs 7

Nikki was absolutely wonderful to work with! As my wedding approached and I was getting stressed with the other vendors talking to her made me feel like I could just leave the flowers completely up to her and they would be perfect. I didn't really have any detailed ideas of what I wanted when I went to meet with her, but I knew what I didn't want and she patiently worked with me to provide flowers and centerpieces that were even better than I imagined. An added bonus was that she is very reasonably priced. It was so nice to have a vendor that was flexible about set up times and made everything perfect with no drama. Up to the day of we were still a little unsure about flowers for hair and the cake. She brought a variety with her and let me decide then and there exactly what I wanted. I would recommend Nikki to anyone getting married in the Akron/Canton area and would definitely use her again!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Adam · Married on 10/04/2014

Nikki was wonderful to work with! She was patient, flexible and responded to all of my crazy requests. I had a very colorful wedding and each bouquet for my bridesmaid and groomsmen was uniquely designed. The final product was breathtaking and I have had multiple people ask me: "Who did your flowers? They were beautiful!" The pricing is great as well. I would recommend Nikki Perfect Petals Design to everyone!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Sheila · Married on 09/20/2014

Nikki did a great job and added the perfect touch to my wedding. She was detail oriented and I loved her work!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/20/2014

Nikki did such an amazing job for us on our wedding day. She was so easy to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted without me even knowing what I wanted!! She made our bouquets and centerpieces and also let us use her vases as well. She was very patient with me when I was trying to decide what direction to go. She had a million great ideas and helped me every step of the way. The final bouquets and centerpieces were so amazing. I loved them so much they looked exactly like she described and showed me. She is definitely someone I would go with for flowers!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Alicia · Married on 08/09/2014

Nikki did an awesome job with my flowers and centerpieces. They were exactly what I wanted, and I didn't even know what I wanted! She was able to take my ideas and create beautiful bouquets and centerpieces! I absolutely recommend Perfect Petal Designs.

Sent on 08/17/2014
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 11/16/2013

Nikki was great to work with! Very kind, caring, and talented! She was able to design beautiful arrangements to fit my budget. I didn't think that fresh flowers could be affordable, but I was wrong! Our flowers turned out amazing and looked beautiful from the ceremony to the reception. She helped make our special day everything that we hoped it would be!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Alyssa · Married on 06/29/2013

Nikki did a great job with our wedding bouquets and centerpieces. We sat down with her and brainstormed ideas, and she came up with very creative ones. I called at least 15 florists around the area, and she was also the best value. Another bonus- she contacts the reception site and delivers/sets up/picks up all the flowers/centerpieces so you don't have to worry about it (Everyone else makes you pay for delivery/set up- she doesn't!). I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2013

Wow! I have to say working with Nikki at Perfect Petal Designs was absolutely the best decision that I made. She was the easiest vendor to work with out of all of the vendors that we used for our wedding and actually made my life so much easier. I had no idea what I wanted when I walked into her office and she very patiently helped me design all of our ceremony and reception decorations. We used both fresh flower centerpieces and rented other décor from her and it all looked great without being overpriced.
    Nikki delivered and set up flowers and an awesome candy buffet for our engagement party which was a huge hit with our guests and it looked so beautiful.
    If I had to plan the whole wedding over again, I would absolutely book Nikki, no questions asked.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Susan · Married on 04/20/2013

For my wedding, having beautiful live flowers was one of the most important details for me. I knew I wanted a lot of hot pink flowers, but what I didn't know was that not that many flowers come in the shade I wanted. I visited other florists and was told I would have to settle for other shades of pink or a limited selection of flowers, mostly just roses. In addition to being told I'd have to settle for what I didn't want - the other area florists had crazy pricing and nothing original to offer - everything was from an FTD book.
    Nikki was the exact opposite. Instead of telling me I had to settle - she made all my floral dreams come true and for an excellent price. All her designs are wonderfully creative and put together herself - not generic catalog bouquets. I had the most exquisite centerpieces and bouquets; she took a lot of time to talk with me and create something I would truly love. Nikki even designed the centerpiece I had in mind to use for a bridal show she was going to, so that I could see the work beforehand and tweak things as necessary. I do not think any other florist would offer such a thing and it was a wonderful perk of working with her.
    I asked for a hot pink wonderland of flowers and she delivered 100%. I would recommend her to EVERYONE in the Akron/Canton area looking for a great florist. Even better is that her prices are among the best in the area - I personally did not talk to a florist who was lower priced. She also provided décor for the mantles at my venue and set up a gorgeous candy bar. Such a talented woman!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2013

lesley · Married on 12/29/2012

Great work, friendly, flexible, and great value for the product.

Sent on 03/12/2013

Megan · Married on 10/13/2012

Nikki worked with me extensively to make sure my flowers were perfect! She willing to work outside of the "normal" wedding flowers and make my unconventional ideas come to life. My flowers were big, bright, and beautiful! Every guest at the wedding couldnt stop talking about how beautiful my flowers were! She is full of new and creative ideas, and is the most affordable florist EVER! You could tell you are her biggest priority and she eases you that your flowers will be beyond gorgeous!! :)

Sent on 10/29/2012

KaraNina · Married on 10/14/2016

Nikki with Perfect Petals was wonderful to work with! She brought my dream flowers to life for my wedding day. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous, as were the smaller ones for my bridesmaids. She also was very helpful in additional decor ideas for the reception space. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Taylor · Married on 04/27/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Nikki & team were wonderful to work with! They went out of their way to drop everything off not only at the venue, but also to our getting ready location. The flowers were EXACTLY what I envisioned and were perfectly centered around the inspiration picture I sent her. She also took the time to make the arrangements work in the lanterns that I had. If I had to re-do my wedding, I would use them all over again!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Perfect Petal Designs's reply:

Thanks so much Taylor - absolutely ADORED working with you and your wedding was gorgeous! Love love loved it - thanks so much for the awesome review!
  • W

Walter · Married on 02/17/2019

Creative, versatile

Nikki translated my rough ideas and loose quantities into floral selections that matched our vision, our venue, and our budget. I received a personalized experience and a truly unique bouquet without making extra decisions, which I very much appreciate. Thank you!

Sent on 02/20/2019
    Perfect Petal Designs 8
    Perfect Petal Designs 9
  • Bemyguest

K · Married on 04/29/2017

Nikki is an incredible florist and flower designer. We never even needed to meet face to face. She brought my vision to life and went above and beyond with my flowers. Everything was perfect, and I'm currently drying out my bouquet to save forever! Thank you!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Perfect Petal Designs's reply:

Thank you Kelsey!! It was such a pleasure to work with you on your weddi g details! Congratulations!!

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2016

3.5

I loved working with Nikki. I followed her on facebook and loved seeing pictures of all the flowers she did. I thought they were all beautiful! And I wasn't like a lot of other brides that had a very specific vision or request. I didn't HAVE to have a certain flower or something off the wall. I really needed Nikki to take the things I liked and develop the vision for me. Overall, I LOVED my flowers. They were beyond gorgeous and everything I could have wished for. She used my grandmothers handkerchief and a pin I had to wrap around the bouquet. She put jewels in the bouquet for some added sparkle. She even had to paint some of the flowers to match the periwinkle I had as one of my wedding flowers. The prices were also very competitive and reasonable. Everything was delivered to my vendors without an issue. The only hiccup was that the whole order came with a free toss bouquet and at the reception when it was time to toss the bouquet, no one knew where the bouquet was! It worked out fine because we ended up using one of the small junior bridesmaid bouquets that they didn't mind parting with, but it may be wise to clarify where that toss bouquet will be beforehand!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Alison · Married on 06/18/2016

3.5

Despite just a few mistakes in the delivered flowers - no special request boutonniere, one boutonniere totally missing, and some wilted ferns - Nikki and her arrangements are wonderful. She even wired in a toy dinosaur as a surprise in one of my bridesmaid's bouquets, which was a totally off-the-wall request! Nikki personally is wonderful to work with. She's quite personable, and was willing to help me figure out what exactly it was that I wanted, since even I didn't know haha! The price was also very reasonable, and it truly seems as though she's willing to work with almost any kind of budget. I would recommend Perfect Petal Designs!

Sent on 06/21/2016
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/10/2014

Our flowers by Nikki were beautiful and exactly as I had hoped. I changed my mind many times throughout the planning process and Nikki was always helpful and accommodating. Her prices were also very reasonable compared to many other local florists.

Sent on 05/25/2014

4.2
      1.0

The flowers were SOOOO beautiful and I would recommend them to everyone!

The lady takes FOREVER (if ever) to respond to the e-mails.

In addition to that the mens flowers were suppose to have twine around them and did not.

Other than that, there is nothing else that I could say about this place and I would love to use them again for another event!

Sent on 10/09/2015