Perfect Harmony Planning Reviews

Perfect Harmony Planning 5
  • U

Cassie · Married on 10/05/2019

Simply amazing

Alaina was an absolute dream! I cannot recommend her services enough. Her "go-getter" attitude showed incredible maturity and quick responsiveness from our first few conversations over phone/email to our in-person meeting. She was very responsible and communicative with all vendor communications that she willingly took over during "wedding crunch time". For the day of coordination, I literally did not hardly even see her (which is a travesty because she is AWESOME) because she quietly and unknowingly handled all of the details that we had discussed and more! I did not have to worry about anything, which made my wedding day absolute perfection! PERFECT HARMONY PLANNING IS THE BEST!

Perfect Harmony Planning 6
    Perfect Harmony Planning 7
    Perfect Harmony Planning 8
    Sent on 08/27/2019

Perfect Harmony Planning's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Cassie! It was such a joy to work with you on your special day!
  • Misha

Misha Taylor · Married on 09/28/2019

Extremely helpful!

Perfect Harmony Planning made the overwhelming seem manageable and helped us at every stage of our wedding planning. She provided vendor options and quotes within our budget. Phone calls were utilized to make plans, to review checklists and how to schedule everything so that it could be done with plenty of time to spare before wedding day. Wedding planning can be stressful and Alaina was an incredible source of support. Knowledgeable, timely and very easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Perfect Harmony Planning's reply:

Thank you so much, Misha! You were wonderful to work with and I appreciate your sweet review! I'm glad I could assist in your big day.

Serifa Velagic · Married on 09/11/2019

Say Yes to Alaina!

Alaina was amazing to work with! Everyone told us of these terror stories of stress, things going unplanned or people trying to step in during the day of. No idea what that was about because my husband and I had the most memorable, stress free wedding experience I've heard of! She took care of everything from the start. The meetings leading up helped me feel prepped and unflustered. She set everything up, kept everyone on track and on schedule, and tore down while we danced and chatted the night away. I would highly recommend her to anyone. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Chanae · Married on 08/25/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

We hired Alaina (Perfect Harmony Planning) after my fiancé met her coordinating another wedding he was the photographer for. He was impressed by how well she handled everything and felt she would be perfect for our wedding. After having her as our wedding day coordinator, we can most certainly say the experience was just as great!

From day one, Alaina made sure we had everything we needed and felt organized during the weeks leading up to our wedding day. And our wedding day was perfect, thanks to her! Everything from the ceremony timing and communicating with vendors, to how the decorations were placed... She did everything flawlessly! We wouldn't have changed a single thing!

If you're looking for a wedding coordinator/planner that puts your needs FIRST and keeps you calm and worry-free throughout the whole process, Alaina is your girl!

Perfect Harmony Planning 9
    Perfect Harmony Planning 10
    Perfect Harmony Planning 11
    Sent on 09/17/2019

Perfect Harmony Planning's reply:

Chanae, you are so sweet to say such kind things! It was my pleasure to work with you and Sean. Your day was spectacular...thanks for letting me be a part of it! Best wishes to you both.