43 Reviews for Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team

Multi. Stylists (2)
Contour Makeup (2)
Group Discounts (1)
Licensed (1)

I loved my hair and makeup for my wedding! I was very happy with my decision to choose Perfect Bridal Services. Louise and her team were amazing!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Excellent service! Highly recommend Louise.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am not one to wear a lot of makeup, but she made me feel myself and beautiful with a full face. Her service is outstanding, efficient, and scheduled well.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Louise was amazing!!! From the trial to my wedding day she was so wonderful! She really went out of her way to make me feel special! Not only is she extremely talented in what she does, but she is so friendly and just an overall great personality- which definitely helps a nervous bride-to-be!

Profile Picture Robin, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was absolutely stunning! Thank you so much!! I would truly recommend you all!

Profile Picture Brianna , 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everyone looked beautiful! Very pleased and happy with service.

Profile Picture Charlene, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Excellent service. They went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Linda, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Louise and her daughter Chloe were so attentive. They did exactly what I wanted and I felt beautiful on such a very special day. I would highly recommend this service.

Profile Picture Lynn, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Louise and her assistant were fantastic. Very profesional, kind, and very respectful. It was very easy to communicate with Louise and she understood very well our needs. I recommend Louise 100%. She is great.

Profile Picture Ingrid, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Let me start off by saying I am an anxious person by nature, but Louise was amazing! She not only made me look beautiful, but made me feel beautiful as well. She was very attentive to my concerns and incredibly patient with me. I was amazed with her work. I would definitely recommend Perfect Bridal Services.

Profile Picture katrina, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Louise made my wedding a dream come true! She took the time to set up a trial with me, and made sure all my concerns were addressed long before the wedding. I have very long, frizzy/curly hair and I wanted smooth waves for the wedding - Louise pulled it off! She also pulled off the perfect makeup for both my bridesmaids and myself. On the big day itself, everything was carefully scheduled out and Louise and her makeup assistant (her husband :) ) stayed right on schedule with touch-up time to boot. I can't say enough good things about Perfect Bridal Services.
Thank you, Louise, for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Christopher & Michelle, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

She made me feel beautiful. She worked so well with my bridal party.

Profile Picture Chloe, 8/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The team is absolutely amazing! My hair and my makeup turned out gorgeous! They listened to my concerns about the humidity and helped contain my hair. Would definitely recommend for any occasion.

Profile Picture Allysa, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kind, Polite, Professional and on time. I was able to purchase a lip gloss for touch up's at the reception.
When asked how I wanted to look I answered, I didn't know because I usually don't wear make up and I certainly don't know how to apply it. Then I was asked "Do you want to look sexy"? Of course!!!!!
Wow! I have never ever had so many complements in my life about how beautiful I looked.
I was with out a doubt the "Queen of the Ball".

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Awesome job on our makeup for a wedding. We scheduled kind of last minute, a couple weeks prior to the wedding, and they were able to fit us in. Easy going husband and wife duo that just made it an enjoyable experience and were so easy to speak with. The makeup was a little dark and I wish they would have left some lip tint or something because by the wedding (3.5 hours after they left) we felt it all came off.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

What a phenomenal service!! This team of professionals arrived on time, set up was seamless, and the makeup job was exceptional. Our consultant was equipped with an assortment of shades and product line. I’ll admit to being slightly overwhelmed with so many colors to choose from not realizing this service would be so customized. My concerns were quickly overcome once I saw what a beautiful, detailed work of art they performed on my daughter’s face! Tastefully tailored to her personality during her special graduation day! My daughter was beaming with confidence. So glad I had the privilege of taking advantage of this service. We will definitely contact for future events and highly recommend to family and friends. They truly made our special day PERFECT!

Profile Picture Vanessa , 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am a client for life ! I've never felt more beautiful !

Profile Picture Kris, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Louise was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. She really got to know me and understood what I wanted on my special day. I would recommend her to every bride!!!!!

Profile Picture Logan, 3/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was in love with my look it was exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Liz, 2/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was referred by one of my friends and she helped me understand my vision!!

Profile Picture Jezzalyn, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Louise and Chris are an excellent team!!

Profile Picture Alex, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Louise was amazing! She met with me twice to do a trial hair style because I just was unsure of what I wanted. She was patient and kind and made me feel so comfortable. She stuck with me and helped Em figure out exactly what I wanted. I was completely relaxed and felt I was in great hands with Louise and her family. She definitely took a lot of stress away for my big day! Everything turned out beautifully! I recommend Louise to everybody!

Profile Picture Sue, 9/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Louise was awesome and very accommodating. My sisters requested her service last minute and she was able to make sure everyone looking beautiful.

Profile Picture Susan, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so unsure of what exactly I really wanted yet they never once became impatient with me. Louise kept me calm and helped my big day go smoothly!!! I have since hired her for multiple events where I have needed hair and makeup, I have never been dissappointed!

Profile Picture Chloe , 5/28/16, 1 Review