Perceptions Photography Reviews

56 | Middletown, CT

56 Reviews for Perceptions Photography

Meagan · Married on 04/21/2012

Sandy is not only a consummate professional, but also a mother, so she worked to give me the experience that she would want *her* daughter to have. She made everything low-stress for my mother and me. And her photography is beautiful. My wedding is a bit of a blur in my memory, but Sandy (and her assistant) caught all the moments that I'll want to keep forever.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Kerri · Married on 11/11/2011

My husband and I couldn't have picked a better photographer. Sandy and her partner were very professional and paid attention to every little detail. She is very focused on your particular wedding and making sure things are done perfectly. I became very close to her while we were working together and formed a great friendship, as well. She also did my daughters senior pictures and will possibly be doing the birth of our child. I would recommend perceptions photography to anyone looking for pictures that capture the moments.

Sent on 02/15/2012

J · Married on 09/18/2010

Sandy from Perceptions was great to work with she made everything stress free for my husband and I on our wedding day! Perceptions goes above and beyond to capture every moment in your big day! The variety of photos was great! We have had so many comments on our wedding photos! We love Perceptions Photography!

Sent on 01/13/2012

Julie · Married on 08/17/2018

Our pictures are beautiful and really capture our wedding day perfectly! We are very pleased!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Marcy & Herb · Married on 08/11/2012

I highly recommend Perceptions Photography. We were more than pleased with their services, professionalism, flexibility, and creativity with regard to our wedding photographs.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Kevi · Married on 07/14/2012

Sandy and perceptions photography were excellent. She was very professional and an expert in suggestining ideas for great shots and provided quality insight to other areas of the wedding that was very helpful. I would reccomend Perceptions to anyone, the service was great, the care and attention put into my wedding felt incredible. I was very satisfied.

Sent on 09/29/2012