Peony Lane Event Design Reviews

6 | Salt Lake City, UT

6 Reviews for Peony Lane Event Design

Natasha · Married on 12/28/2016

I absolutely loved working with Calli. She was always easy to get ahold of and talked me through all my crazy wedding ideas. The day of event was everything I dreamed of and her attention to detail made it all come together. She truly created my fairytale wedding.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Makenzi · Married on 08/13/2016

If you want a seamless, easy and beautiful wedding day Peony Lane is by far the BEST company! They were so accommodating and easy to work with (even when other vendors changed things last minute). I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding or leading up to it. They work so well with your budget and make sure to keep it your vision. I was planning a wedding in Idaho while traveling back and fourth to Idaho and they even took me to the airport after a meeting one evening. A lot of the vendors were friends of our families and they all had such wonderful things to say about Stephanie and Callie. On the day of the wedding they kept all of us on time and kept the reception moving so well. They were so helpful throughout the entire year of planning and I can't say enough wonderful things about them. If you are planning a wedding in Utah, Idaho or any of the surrounding areas I would highly recommend them! Their value and services are hard to beat!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/21/2016

I would rate them a million stars if I could. They went above and beyond all of my expectations, and made sure my day was perfect. Hands down the best decision I ever made was to work with them (beside saying yes to my wonderful hubby of course ??) !!!

They put together the most beautiful decor, arranged the perfect florist, created a layout for ceremony/reception, found us an awesome officiant and DJ, set everything up/took everything down, created a perfect day-of timeline, kept in constant communication with me, organized the caterering, gave me tons of advice and suggestions without being too pushy... Plus countless of other things that I either can't remember off the top of my head or didn't know about because they just took care of it.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Cassandra · Married on 03/14/2016

Amazing company! I had a super small budget and they worked so well with me and gave me a wedding beyond anything I could have ever imagined. They took care of every single detail and I had zero stress! The girls were so happy and supportive and sweet, and helped me through the entire thing. I could ever imagine going through it without them! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Cierra · Married on 12/17/2015

I manage a local venue in Utah County and we've now had the pleasure of having Peony Lane Events work with two of our brides, and do a photo shoot here, and each time they've done a fantastic job!! They're organized, professional and are fun to work with. They take the time to get to know each individual bride and customize their designs to fit her style and budget - and everything turns out beautifully. I truly wish that ALL of my brides would hire them - because doing that guarantees a lovely wedding where the brides and their families can just focus on enjoying the moments instead of stressing about the details!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Megan · Married on 12/17/2015

Our wedding turned out beautifully, in large part to Peony Lane Event Design. They also figured out a way for us to decorate it in our budget! So great to work with. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/28/2015