Penthouse 450 Reviews

3 | Winter Park, FL

3 Reviews for Penthouse 450

Patricia · Married on 10/20/2018

Engagement Party

Needed a space convenient for friends/family to attend engagement party for our daughter. We live out of town so responsiveness and care by staff was crucial. The space was very nicely set up especially with the use of outdoor balcony area. This was a very reasonably priced venue, excellent service and perfect Winter Park location for our event on 10/20/18. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Theresa · event on 09/30/2017

This venue was perfect for my husbands surprise poker themed birthday party. The staff was incredible to work with. I had tables and dealers brought in and it couldn't have been any smoother to set up and get everything done with ample time! The decor is elegant and glamorous and just stunning. They were so accommodating the whole process. It's refreshing to work with people who want you to have the best experience. Thank you for just an unforgettable night. I love that I have friends booking for baby showers and other parties too! This is a hidden gem.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Tanya · Married on 09/01/2017

We recently had our bridal shower at Penthouse 450 and couldn't have asked for anything more perfect! The entire space has a very luxurious feel to it with oversized plush couches and glass fixtures. We comfortably fit about 25 people with plenty of room to spare and still had room for gifts, a food station, and more. Our engagement pictures were displayed around the venue on screens and the outdoor patio has beautiful views of the area. The added area for food prep and storage was amazing to have. Overall, the entire venue was perfect and I wouldn't hesitate to book it again in the future!

Sent on 07/26/2017