12 Reviews for Penny Shaut Photography

Penny and Brian were fantastic to work with!!! Not only is their work and attention to detail impeccable, they are accommodating to our schedules and so much fun!! They truly captured the essence of our love and the magic of our special day. Our friends and families jaws dropped when they saw our beautiful storybook wedding album. Penny is a true artist and visionary-it is her personal mission to make sure that her bride snd groom have a personal and unique experience. When you hire Penny Shaut Photography, you are truly doing yourself a favor. Thanks , Penny and Brian!

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having Penny (with her lovely assistant Brian) photograph our wedding was a fantastic experience! She was extremely helpful, and willing to work with everything we threw at her- even our huge dog! Penny's creativity brought our ideas to life in awesome ways, resulting in amazing pictures. She and Brian were everywhere but never in the way! One thing I loved was how Penny brought her personality with her; forget stuffy professional- it felt like we had a close family friend taking professional photos. Absolutely perfect choice!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot express how wonderful it was to work with Penny & her husband, Brian. They were with us every step of the way! They accommodated all of our wishes without hesitation. Their professionalism is unparalleled! They photos they took were absolutely incredible! All of our friends and family commented on how beautiful the photos were and how unobtrusive the photographers were during the ceremony & reception. They got our photo books to us quickly so we could give them to our parents as gifts. The CD’s they provided with all of our photos were beautifully packaged and I cannot believe how many photos we actually got! Honestly, my husband and I cannot say enough about them!! We will continue to use Penny Shaut photography for all of our family photos!!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Penny was amazing, and Brian too! They were so down to earth and made us feel comfortable during all of our photos. Very easy to work with, fun to be around, and great photographers! They definitely go the extra mile to get the perfect shot- and it shows in the photos. We were very happy with all of our pictures and the service we received. Penny Shaut Photography ROCKS! This is definitely who you want with you to capture all of your memories on your wedding day :)

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/11/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thank you Penny Shaut photography, you are amazing photographers and were very fun and professional to work with. You made our wedding day extra special and a beautiful album with perfectly captured photos!! I would recommend you to any bride to be!
Rachel & John

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Penny, Brain & Adele! Wow, you all were amazing! You were EVERYWHERE at the entire wedding which was fantastic! I never had to worry about missing anything from my wedding day since we decided not to use a videographer!! You made everybody feel comfortable around you and like we had our own paparazzi!! We absolutely love our photographs! You all did everything we asked for and more!! I can't wait to see the album in a few months!! Penny remember when Rj wasn't sure about the price?.. Can I tell you the price was well well worth what we paid and then some! Even Rj sees it now looking at our photographs compared to others the went with the cheapos!! Thank you all again do much for capturing our Wedding Day just the way it was!!!!
Danyele & Raymond Litz

Profile Picture Danyele , 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would 100% recommend Penny Shaut Photography. From the moment we first met with Penny we felt so comfortable and were so excited to see how open she was to whatever we wanted. On the day of our wedding she and Brian arrived on time and ready to go. It was honestly like working with a friend who also happened to be an awesome photographer! As our day progressed Penny and her husband were right there capturing every important second of the day. They were open to every location and type of shot we wanted. They also helped to arrange everybody for our photos and made sure things were on schedule.
Once we recieved our photos we could not have been happier. Each and every photo was like reliving the fairy tale! We have gotten soooooo many compliments on our photos from every person who has seen them. Penny Shaut is professional, friendly, accomodating, and overall provided us with an amazing experience!

Profile Picture MELISSA, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I did a lot of research when I was looking for a photographer for my wedding. When I came across Penny's website not too long into planning my wedding, I absolutely knew she was the one! She is AMAZING! Everything she promised, we received. I absolutely love looking at my wedding photos over and over again. Her photos capture the beautiful memories of the day - they make me smile and remember what a wonderful wedding we had. To me, that really reflects what an amazing job Penny did. Every photo is artistic and carefully considered. I was ecstatic at how quickly we received our finished photos after the wedding! Penny is so down to Earth and she has a way of building an instant rapport with you and she takes a real interest in you and in every detail of your wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Penny Shaut Photography to anyone looking for a unique, passionate and amazing wedding photographer!

Profile Picture EMILY, 9/17/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Penny was an outstanding photographer! She not only captured the most precious moments of our wedding she also captured them in a way we could never imagine!! From every little detail to the hard to organize group shots, were beautifully and precisley done! We had a huge wedding party that were very easily distracted. Penny worked with us so well that in every shot, total focus and smiles all around! I highly recommend penny for any of your photography needs she is the best! Very personable and very talented!

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Penny! I told her what we were looking for in our wedding pictures, and she delivered 100% (natural, to the point, not too pose-y). The package we chose fit perfectly in our budget- actually, we were pleasantly surprised at how affordable it was. Penny was great about working with our hectic and ever-changing wedding schedule, and it was very easy to get in contact with her (vital as we were planning the wedding from the other side of the country). We couldn't be more pleased with how the photos turned out, and have gotten so many compliments on them!

Profile Picture Kari Lynn, 10/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Penny Shaut Photography couldn't have provided any better service to me on my wedding day. She was absolutely spectacular! She is thoughtful, caring, creative, and exactly the type of photographer you want to capture every detail of your day. I look back with fond memories all because of Penny Shaut Photography!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Penny provided coverage for our wedding & reception. She was great in every aspect. We loved the fun pictures with the wedding party and her abillity to capture all the important moments on our special day. I have recommended her to several people because the quality and value were exceptional.

Profile Picture Greg, 7/17/10, 1 Review