3 Reviews for Pennachio Jewelers

3 Pennachio Jewelers Reviews

Tracey and her team are amazing! They make you feel like you are part of their family and make sure you get the best quality for your money. The whole process from start to finish was easy and painless. I highly recommend them to everyone. Thank you again!! Can't wait to go back and purchase our wedding bands! :)

Profile Picture Matt , 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiance purchased my rings here as a set. They were wonderful to work with, and so accommodating. I corresponded with our salesperson several times via email because I work during normal business hours (except Saturday). She was quick to respond and always helpful. She found the exact style I was looking for! If you don't see anything you like on display, they have plenty of catalogs to look at for ideas. My fiance did not find what he was looking for in their store, so they ordered a few ring samples from their catalog and will have them in the store to try on within a week. Everytime we are in the area, I have my ring inspected and cleaned. A great place to go for wedding bands and engagement rings! Quality service you will not find at chain stores.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/7/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Best jeweler I have ever been to. Very receptive to what we wanted and worked with us to get the perfect rings. We have used them for all jewelry purchases since before engagement and love Tracy. She has been great and look forward to deal with her in the future.

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/3/12, 8 Reviews