120 Reviews for Penn Oaks Golf Club

Tables (7)
Barware (7)
Flatware (7)
Glassware (7)
All Inclusive Packages (6)
Event Rentals (6)
Wheelchair Access (2)
Wireless Internet (1)
Buffet (1)
Tent Accessories (1)

Beautiful venue, flexible and accommodating staff. We had a great time. What a lovely wedding!

Profile Picture R, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was the Mother of the Groom for a wedding September 2018, I cannot express how grateful I am to all the staff and especially SARAH. I was having a moment and she was quick to drop what she was doing and comfort me! That is Not her job, but yet she took that task on too. The venue was stunning, the staff accommodating! The cocktail hour had more than ample hors d'oeuvres and trays kept coming. Dinner was served and it amazed me how they know which party got what. The food was delicious and good as I had remembered from the tasting. The wedding was wonderful and the bride and groom very happy! I am wondering if the comments from Lori are about a different venue!
Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cannot say enough good things about Penn Oaks. From the moment we walked in to view the place we knew this was the place for us. The staff was friendly and very accommodating to any and all needs to make sure we had a beautiful wedding. Our event coordinator Dawn was very understanding and gave us several suggestions on things we had not even thought about and helped us through the whole thing. I can't say enough good things about this place and everyone at Penn Oaks. Thank you for making our day a day that we will never forget!

Profile Picture Mike, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Shuttle, Open Bar, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Choosing Penn Oaks for our wedding venue was, hands down, the best decision my husband and I could have made for our wedding. From the first day we toured the venue and met with our wonderful coordinator, Carina, we knew with 100% confidence that we were in great hands. The setting is beautiful. Rain or shine, they have a beautiful ceremony and reception space. Carina was on top of every detail and had an answer/solution for all of our questions and concerns. Throughout the planning process, I never doubted that the day of was going to go smoothly, because she was so calm, organized, and prepared for any situation. Everyone we interacted with throughout our time working with Penn Oaks went out of their way to make us feel taken care of. On a couple of occasions the week before the wedding when two of my bridesmaids and I stopped by to drop off decorations, various members of the grounds crew stopped what they were doing to help us carry things in or drive us up to the front door in a golf cart. When our wedding day came, every single thing was perfect, and beautiful, and prepared exactly as planned. Everyone there that day went to such effort to help give us exactly the day that we had been hoping for. If your budget allows, the fireworks display is an amazing addition, and something your guests aren't likely to have seen other weddings. Finally, while you can't put a price tag on the peace of mind that they gave us throughout the planning process and up until the wedding, the value you get at Penn Oaks is phenomenal. The delicious food options, the customer service, the dedication they give to their couples, and just the sheer amount that they provide as part of their wedding packages, is truly remarkable. The contract is super simple, with no hidden extra charges for anything, which we so appreciated. We loved Penn Oaks, and we're so grateful for the amazing and unforgettable day they gave us. Highly recommended :)

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/26/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up

Penn Oaks models itself on being "simply perfect" - and Dawn, Steve, Lisa and their team truly delivered on a simply perfect wedding.
We weren't really looking for a country club reception initially, but Penn Oaks had great reviews and we're local to the area, so we stopped by. Instantly, we were sold by the gorgeous venue, but really, it was Dawn (the event manager) who sold us. She was so helpful to my husband and I, as we were newbies to wedding planning and had NO IDEA what we were doing. She encouraged us to shop around and even gave us a list of questions to ask other vendors. Long story short, Penn Oaks was by far the best bang for our buck, and we booked our wedding for May 2018.
Throughout the process, the Penn Oaks team couldn't have been more amazing. Dawn was there every step of the way to make sure we were feeling good and did her best to alleviate any stress we had. Also, a huge shout out to Steve DiMarco, the owner and GM. Leading up to the wedding, we stopped by Penn Oaks frequently, Steve not only knew us by name, but treated us like family. We also witnessed him setting up and scrubbing chairs himself prior to another couple's wedding - have you ever heard of the owner doing such a thing?! They are just such a team there that we knew our day would be amazing.
Fast forward to our wedding day - throughout the night, we had multiple guests tell us that our cocktail hour was the best they had ever been to - SO much food, and it was all delicious! The rave continued on with dinner, and the rest of the evening. Lisa, the banquet manager, checked in on us constantly to make sure everything was perfect, and it was.
From planning to execution, you will not be disappointed with Penn Oaks. Everything was just so easy, which is what you need throughout this process. Thanks so much to Dawn, Steve, Lisa, and the rest of the team!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

I had my wedding at Penn Oaks Golf Club on February 4th, 2018. My wedding was beautiful! I could not have chose any better venue for my ceremony and reception! Penn Oaks Golf Club was very accommodating for my small wedding of only 60 guests. I didn't think I could have a nice intimate small wedding because some venue require certain number of guests, Penn Oaks Golf Club was very flexible! The Venue coordinator, Carina was the best. She helped my wedding to come true. She made sure to answer all my questions and to calm my nerves as the date of my wedding was closer. I happen to have an officiant who didn't response to me and Carina was seriously saved the day finding a back up Officiant! Penn Oaks Golf Club so many great packages and the food is EXCELLENT! My guest compliment the drinks and food so much. The only thing was minor was the servers pack up the food earlier than the time expected (Superbowl game) but I couldn't blame them. My wedding was amazing and I was always remember this day forever. Also the bridal room to get ready was newly renovated was spacious lots of compliments from my make up and hair artists, they were highly impressed.
Additionally, I had my dream wedding without being in debt. Penn Oaks provide so many accommodations, that many people would have thought I spent a fortune. Penn Oaks will work with your budget, their great staffs are high educated and provide advice on areas where you can spend more or less. This is a venue that is a one stop shop! I the type of bride that doesn't want too many vendors and I am so happy that I choose Penn Oaks. They provided center piece, wedding cake (delicious), signature drinks, butler Hors d'oeuvres, table and chairs covers/sash and much more!

Profile Picture Amy, 2/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

My husband and I got married at Penn Oaks in December and it was the best place we could have picked! We worked with Dawn and she went above and beyond to make our special day truly amazing. Everyone on the Penn Oaks team was friendly and helpful. The venue was beautiful and the staff did everything they could do to make sure our wedding day was incredible. Thank you for giving us such a wonderful wedding experience. We will never forget the kindness of everyone there and I highly recommend Penn Oaks to anyone about to get married!

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about our day was fantastic and this is largely due to Penn Oaks. Every request was met and every detail was perfect down to the smallest things. The food was phenomenal and we heard many compliments from our guests. The venue was gorgeous and exactly what I dreamed. We had our ceremony here and it was all amazing and beautiful. Penn Oaks was so accommodating even of our puppy (who was our ring bearer). I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had our wedding at Penn Oaks Golf Club last weekend and it was absolutely amazing. We could not have asked for anything more perfect. We worked with Sarah throughout the entire planning process, and she was timely with any questions we had. She made the process so easy and not stressful at all. We even decided to add fireworks only a couple of days prior and it wasn't a problem at all. On the day of the wedding, everything was set up impeccably and the day flowed perfectly. They went above and beyond and this wedding was anything and everything we could have hoped for. We would recommend them to anybody.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Aisle Markers, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine

I can't say enough about Penn Oaks and especially Carina, our Coordinator. As an anxious bride, the planning was just as important to me as the day of and Carina made everything so easy for me throughout From our first meeting to our tastings, rehearsal and day of - Carina and the Penn Oaks staff made us feel so at ease. The food is amazing! My guests have not stopped talking about how the food was the best "wedding food" they've ever had - especially the duck! The fireworks stole the show and my heart - MUST HAVE! Can't thank Penn Oaks enough for a perfect day!

Profile Picture Maile, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Photobooth, Tables

From start to finish, Penn Oaks was absolutely amazing. Our coordinator was Carina and, as you can tell from all of the reviews, she's the best! Throughout the planning process, she kept us informed of what we still needed to figure out and was very flexible with everything. Steve the owner is very welcoming and actually took us on a quick tour of the full golf course.
For the rehearsal and the wedding day, Carina was right there guiding us through everything. I can't say how much her and the banquet staff made our lives so much easier. Our guests were so impressed by the staff, ceremony space, cocktail hour food and really the entire event. We're so happy we chose Penn Oaks as our venue and would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Mike, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Penn oaks was an amazing venue and we had the perfect wedding day! I’d recommend to anyone in the future!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the most perfect wedding at Penn Oaks! My family and our guests still talk about our wedding and how wonderful it was - from the beautiful venue, to all the friendly staff, to the amazing food! From day 1, Sarah allowed us to really make the wedding our own and was a total gem along the way. She was the perfect balance of letting us do our own thing while still offering recommendations to ensure a seamless day. My husband and I are total foodies, so food was incredibly important to us (we didn't want typical 'wedding food'). Penn Oaks' food is the real deal! One of my guests told me she had never eaten so much in her life and that's exactly how we wanted it :) We couldn't get over how amazing all the staff was. We obviously knew Sarah was great, but then to have the banquet manager regularly check-in with us throughout the wedding to ensure we were happy was above and beyond. The banquet staff were so professional and so friendly to all of my family and guests. The owner is the friendliest guy who honestly wants you to be 100% happy with your wedding - and we totally were! Sarah & and the Penn Oaks fam - thank you guys from the bottom of our heart for being great people and genuinely caring about your job and making your clients happy. We'll never forget our wedding day thanks to you!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs, Shuttle

Everything was very organized throughout the whole planning process. Everyone was very nice, professional and met all of our needs. We are so glad we chose Penn Oaks and would highly recommend this vendor to others.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Penn Oaks exceeded every expectation I had for our wedding. From the actual space, to the food, and then to the people/service- everything was, “simply perfect.” On our first visit to Penn Oaks I knew it was the right venue for our wedding and reception. Our coordinator Dawn and the owner Steve went out of their way to make us feel welcomed. Not every wedding venue made us feel welcomed or relaxed. They treated us like family from the moment we walked in and continued to treat us like family throughout our wedding journey. I knew I wouldn’t get this personal attention and service at any other venue. I have food allergies and my father is handicapped. Penn Oaks worked hard to make both issues a non-issue.
The day of our wedding everything went absolutely perfect. I tend to be a perfectionist so it takes a lot for me to say something was perfect. Nothing went wrong thanks to the attention to detail of Dawn and the Penn Oaks staff. The tent sparkled for our nighttime wedding and cocktail hour. Every photo looked amazing with those lights. We had a seamless transition from ceremony to cocktail hour. Cocktail hour was phenomenal due to the food, drinks, and atmosphere. We upgraded to the Freddy’s station which was a huge crowd pleasure. We had the most compliments for that station! We are huge Freddy’s fans so it made our wedding uniquely “us”! After cocktail hour ended, our guests only had to walk into the ball room for dinner and dancing. It was extremely convenient to have everything in one venue. Dinner was delicious and the portions were very generous. Lisa, our banquet manager, made sure everything ran smoothly. We had zero complaints from our guests, only numerous compliments. We had the perfect wedding thanks to the entire staff from Penn Oaks. It was the right choice for us and I know it will be the right choice for you.

Profile Picture Dede, 12/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dawn Claffey and the staff at Penn Oaks Golf Club went above and beyond to make sure our wedding reception was a night to remember. Leading up to the big night, Dawn was there to listen to my ideas, give me suggestions based off of her many years of experience and helped me make my dream a reality. The food, drinks, service, and venue were all top notch and the atmosphere created was something magical that still has my wedding guests talking. I would recommend Penn Oaks as a wedding venue for any bride that is looking for a great place to get married. They definitely won't be disappointed. My husband and I couldn't say enough great things about it.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mollie, 11/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Linens, Event Planning, Shuttle, Outside Cake, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

My bride and I were just married and chose Penn Oaks as our reception venue. Out of the numerous venues in the area, Penn Oaks was by far the best, for numerous reasons. First, you are immediately impressed with the ambiance and aesthetic appeal of the building and grounds. While in a convenient location off of Rt. 202 (near Rt. 1), the long driveway to Penn Oaks eliminates the noise completely. The cleanliness was impeccable, which is saying something coming from someone who is a germ-o-phobe. The dining room and cocktail area are amazing and quite spacious as well. Secondly, the food was amazing. The Hors d'oeuvres and the meals were definitely “5 Star” worthy. Finally, the staff attending to my bride and me were thoughtful, warm, and very professional. They took care of our needs and were completely trustworthy. For example, one of our wedding gifts had been misplaced and we were notified about it the next morning. Specifically, Dawn Claffey treated us with great dignity, respect, and care. She went above and beyond for us and I get the impression she would do the same for anyone with whom she worked. She clearly loves and is dedicated to her job as she values the customers first and truly represents Penn Oaks for its very best.

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about Penn Oaks and the employees there. Each person is so happy to be doing their job & helping you have an easy & enjoyable wedding day. I truly MISS going to Penn Oaks for meetings with Carina & the staff to talk about our wedding. By the end, I felt like they were family & they let me feel like I was in my own home (with how accommodating they were). Anything my husband & I wanted changed or added, they made sure would work out. I wasn't worried once during our wedding day that anything would go wrong. They constantly had people around if we needed anything at all. I can assure anyone I speak to that they are in good hands there. We received compliments on the portions of food everyone received at dinner & how yummy the food was! I am so happy we were able to have our day there, it made for the best memories. - Amanda Peabody

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I honestly cannot say enough great things about Penn Oaks!!! The venue is gorgeous, the golf course is beautiful for pictures , and the indoor tent is romantic and spacious. Carina is amazing! She took care of all of our needs from the very beginning all the way to the end of the recpetion! lisa and sarah were also wonderful to work with and answered all my questions and concerns! The food is great, service outstanding, venue is beautiful, i cannot say enough! Book your wedding here asap!

allie

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture allie, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We looked at multiple venues and we really liked Penn Oaks the best. We were not disappointed - they did a fabulous job for our October wedding. The food was excellent, the service was excellent, and the price for what they offered in their package was fantastic. Carina made sure all the details of the reception were taken care of, we didn't have to worry about anything. It was wonderful!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Planning, Event Rentals, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Cake, Linens, Chairs

I highly recommend this venue. From the beginning we were treated like family. Our wedding planner and the owner took care of us from start to finish. We were blown away with how beautiful the room was decorated, the food, and service. Please do not wait to book your wedding here.

Profile Picture jessica, 10/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Cake, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Chairs, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Shuttle

I was so grateful to have Carina as my Penn Oaks Wedding planner! Carina was very patient, professional, friendly, personable, and genuine. Through the entire process Carina was always willing to go above and beyond to make sure I had a great experience and my wedding was everything I could imagine. She was quick to respond with any questions, gave suggestions when I needed them, and was extremely flexible when it came time to meal planning! Between food allergies, vegetarian, vegan, and picky eaters Carina and the staff were extremely flexible in making sure every guest was happy! Carina made sure my wedding planning went smooth, I was happy along the way, and my reception was perfect:)

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had the pleasure of working with Carina Hernandez as our Penn Oaks coordinator and she was absolutely fantastic. She provided all of the above and then some. She even gave us her cell phone number and we were able to get answers on her days off. Our wedding was one of the most memorable days of our life and our friends cannot stop talking about the awesome venue and the service. Thank you for all your help Carina - I would recommend you in a heartbeat. We love you - Michael & Rosemarie Miccoli :)

Profile Picture Rosemarie, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Would highly recommend this vendor! The upgraded package is well worth it. Many mentioned it was the best wedding they had ever attended. Service and food were superb. Carina is fabulously organized and helps you plan every detail. Highly recommend upgrading to include fireworks and the raw bar!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews