Pen & Ink Personalization Reviews

3 | Minneapolis, MN

3 Reviews for Pen & Ink Personalization

• F

Marge · Married on 10/09/2009

Rob from Pen & Ink really knows how to put sizzle into all of your wedding paper needs. Whether it be a Save the Date, an Invite, a Place Card, a Program, or even table numbers and assignments, Rob will personalize all aspects of your event that will leave your guests in awe of your presentation. If you want a wedding that is out of ordinary, Rob is happy to use his creativity to help you plan the event and make it one of a kind.

Sent on 11/29/2009
  • AVArp

Abby · Married on 09/05/2009

I loved working with Rob at Pen and Ink. He always responded to me with lightening speed and he was so easygoing and fun to work with. Rob made my invitations, menus, programs, and ran the photobooth at the reception. So he was an integral part of the wedding! Rob took the time to go the paper store with me to pick out paper, he then worked with me to design the invitations that fit my style. He always seemed to know exactly what I wanted. It all coordinated nicely and looked very elegant.

First of all, the photobooth was a huge hit! All of the guests had a lot of fun with it. We used a photobooth guest book, and I think I've looked at it a hundred times already. Don't waste your time/money going to another photobooth company. You can get the same thing (but better) at a better price with Rob. The whole photobooth setup up looked really classy, and Rob has these little extras that make the whole experience so much fun for the guests. I suggest you check it out!

Sent on 10/03/2009

Katie · Married on 07/21/2007

Pen and Ink did a great job with my invitations and thank you notes. Everything was timely and very professional.

Sent on 02/09/2008