Peltzer Reviews

Peltzer 5
  • Maria

Maria Gonzalez · Married on 08/24/2019

An Absolute Dream

After visiting a handful of venues, we stopped at Peltzer and fell in love immediately. The Crush House and the views are absolutely breath taking. Our coordinator, Danielle Teece, was a God-send. She listened and really went above and beyond to make sure every detail was exactly as we envisioned it. Honestly, she made it even better than we could have ever dreamed. The day was absolutely perfect. The loft/airstream were perfect to prepare and spend time with our bridal party. The day was PERFECT! Our guests had a blast and kept complimenting us on our choice of venue and the food. (They are still talking about the food, YUM). I have already recommended Peltzer to friends and will continue to do so. They are truly the best!

Peltzer 6
    Peltzer 11
    Peltzer 12
    Sent on 11/01/2019

Maria,

Thank you so much for all of your kind words, I am so glad that Peltzer Winery was everything you needed it to be and more! I LOVED working with you and Chris, all the thought and detail you both put into everything was just amazing! I cannot wait to see you back in the winery to go through all of your amazing pictures!

Thank you again for choosing Peltzer Winery,
    Danielle & the Peltzer Events team.
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Edwards · Married on 06/07/2019

Sarah made our wedding PERFECT!

We had our wedding on June 7th at Peltzer and it was the most perfect night! There was not a single hitch and everything was exactly as we wanted. Our coordinator, Sarah Kammes, was truely amazing. I had worked with Sarah for about a year and a half on our wedding reception. She was quick to respond to any and all requests and/or questions that I had. She did a great job of making sure that I did not need to lift a finger on the day of the wedding. Also, the food was absolutely AMAZING. My guests and I were drooling at how good the food was! I would highly recommend choosing Peltzer if you are looking to host a winery wedding!

Peltzer 13
    Sent on 07/10/2019

Hi Alyssa & Edwin,

Thank you so much for sharing such a special day with us here at Peltzer! Your wedding celebration was a blast! It was a pleasure to get to know you both leading up to the big day. I hope you will visit us back at the Winery soon!

Warmly,
    Sarah & The Peltzer Team
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 05/04/2019

The Most Perfect Wedding Day EVER

Getting married at Peltzer Winery was the best decision we made. They made our year long engagement and planning so much fun. I loved working with Sarah at the venue, she was so responsive. I would text her at crazy hours of the day with questions and she always responded and was so helpful. We had so many meetings and every detail of the day came out perfect for our vintage, rustic/Star Wars wedding:) The day of the wedding the venue (farmstead) was beautiful and getting ready in the loft/airstream made for gorgeous photos.

The staff at Peltzer were so amazing and it was really the most perfect day. Thank you Peltzer for such an unforgettable wedding. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had.

Peltzer 14
    Peltzer 15
    Peltzer 16
    Peltzer 17
    Peltzer 18
    Peltzer 19
    Sent on 05/21/2019

Christine & Brian,

It was our pleasure to serve as your chosen wedding venue! Your Rustic Star Wars wedding was beautiful and we will be raving about it for years to come. It was so great getting to know you both over this past year! Please do not be shy, we hope you visit often!

Warmly,
    Sarah & The Peltzer Team
  • Grace

Grace Asman · Married on 04/12/2019

An absolute DREAM of a reception!! This gorgeous gem of a venue helped to make our wedding day the best day ever. Beautiful view of wine country, deli

We immediately felt at home since the moment we stepped foot on the property.
    Danielle is an absolute angel, and is with you every single step of the way. She is always easily accessible and eager to help in anyway possible.
    Emily is a sweetheart, and joined us with the wedding plans about halfway through. Her bubbling energy helped to calm my planning nerves. She was such an incredible help.
    Together, Danielle and Emily made the perfect team to help brainstorm, plan, and execute our perfect dream wedding. I cannot emphasize enough on how amazing these girls are.
    Our wedding was on Friday April 12th, with the ceremony at a local church, and the reception at Peltzer's barn. Cocktail hour was held outside, with our guests taking pictures at their picturesque patio, and playing cornhole and giant jenga. We opted for the full bar, and the bar staff were spot on with serving our party family and they never ran out! The interior of the barn was everything I could have ever dreamed of. Along with 2 family friends, Danielle, Emily, and the Peltzer staff set up the tables and decor exactly how I had imagined. The food was so delicious, EVERYONE went for seconds. I highly recommend the chicken, trip, green beans, and corn bread! Make sure to have a plate saved for you for the honeymoon night! During our reception, Danielle and Emily handled everything with such professionalism, slipping in and out with hardly anyone noticing. And they never failed to make sure we were fed and had a drink!
    Afterwards, we stayed in the honeymoon suite on site. The room is so romantic and cozy, and we were greeted with their amazing Proseco. We highly recommend staying here for the honeymoon night.
    The venue was able to accommodate us in every way, and our wonderful coordinators were always there. I cannot thank Peltzer enough! We will always come back to Peltzer, and plan on becoming members. HIGHLY recommend Peltzer!!

Peltzer 20
    Peltzer 21
    Peltzer 22
    Sent on 06/17/2019

Mrs. Grace Asman!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved being a part of your special day, your first dance song was magical and the bundt cakes were such a cute idea! You and DJ are such wonderful people and from all of us here at Peltzer we wish you a long and happy marriage! We can't wait for you both to come back and visit us soon!

Cheers!
    Danielle, Emily & the Peltzer Team!
  • Merlin

Merlin Mora · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Photographer New York

My friends and family have told me about their pleasure at my sister Rina's graduation event in Brooklyn, the staff sent by Wedding Photographer New York did an excellent job; They were friendly, punctual and used innovative high-tech equipment.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Peggy

Peggy Rosal · Married on 04/05/2019

Wedding Photographer New York

The services provided by Wedding Photographer New York, filled me with happiness. I was elected godmother of baptism of my first nephew Paul; The event was in New York my hometown so I dedicate myself to look for a company that will leave us very beautiful memories, that's why this Wedding Photographer. It was beyond what I expected, the most recent photos, the high quality videos and I recommend them are extraordinary.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Janine Kalisiak · Married on 03/23/2019

An amazing experience and very stress free

We loved everything about our wedding day and every experience leading up to it. Everyone at Peltzer is very accommodating and make your experience easy and stress free. If I could I do it every year at Peltzer!

Peltzer 23
    Peltzer 24
    Peltzer 25
    Peltzer 26
    Peltzer 27
    Peltzer 28
    Sent on 08/14/2019

Hi Janine & Tyler!

Your Wedding was so beautiful and we loved that your ring bearer came down in a little Jeep to match yours! Congratulations again, and we hope to see you in the winery again soon!

Cheers!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn Hudson · Married on 11/02/2018

The Best Day Of Our Lives

Where do I start... Sarah Kammes, The best wedding coordinator we could ask for. She responds to text/emails with a quickness, she's has answers to every question I ever had, she's the sweetest, most patiant person I could have asked for to assist me with planning the biggest event in my life. Now on to the venue itself, we got married November 2nd outside in perfect 75 degree weather with the most beautiful view. I insisted we had the reception in the Crush House , a gorgeous barn that needed very minimal decor due to its already beautiful interior. The food, tri tip, corn bread, macaroni, and chicken breast... our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was. The wine selection is top notch, the bridal suite was HUGE! Plenty of room for photographers, bridal party and family members. I wish I could rate Peltzer more stars, between the customer service, ambiance, and all around perfection on this place I would recommend this venue to anyone in search of a winery wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 11/01/2018

Our fairytale came true at Peltzer Winery

Sarah was our wedding coordinator, she was amazing! The winery itself and breathtaking and magical! Our whole experience since day one was super organized and incredible.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Kolleen

Kolleen Martinez · Married on 09/08/2018

Unforgettable!

Our wedding was the best day of our lives so far, thanks in large part to Peltzer Family Cellars! We didn't originally see ourselves getting married at this venue but it was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process, hands down. The property and views are beautiful, and while the building definitely has a rustic chic vibe, it allows enough of a blank slate so that your own vision can come to life. Our wedding was large (200 people) but felt so intimate. It's a wine country wedding without being too stuffy and uppity. Danielle and Sarah are the most accommodating duo. Communication was superior. We viewed several venues and didn't book solely due to lack of communication. Danielle heard out every question I had and allowed my ideas that may have not been done before. I never felt the need to be stressed because she always reassured me "I got this." And she did. The two together executed the day perfectly and never let on to anything going wrong. (Brides, something always goes wrong...embrace it!) My friends and family had nothing but praise for the duo, the venue, and the owners. They felt so welcome and everyone obviously had the best time. We feel so lucky to have been able to get married at Peltzer! This venue has it all-rad building, amazing views, stellar staff-we will absolutely recommend it to everyone! Thank you, Peltzer!

Peltzer 35
    Peltzer 41
    Peltzer 42
    Sent on 10/31/2018

Kolleen & Tony

We are still dreaming of how beautiful everything was on your wedding day. Your sunflowers were such a beautiful touch! Thank you so much for choosing Peltzer Family Cellars as the host of your big day, and we so appreciate all of your kind words.

We know you will be back for a glass of wine and to relive the beautiful day all over again!

Cora · Married on 06/02/2018

I just had my wedding at Peltzer Saturday June 2nd and I couldn't be more pleased with how the evening turned out! Sarah and Cecile were amazing to work with and made the wedding process way less stressful! I have zero complaints and wouldn't change a thing!! We love Peltzer and their incredible staff! *Highly Recommend!!!!

Peltzer 43
    Peltzer 44
    Peltzer 45
    Peltzer 46
    Sent on 06/11/2018

Cora & Jeremy,
    We are thrilled to hear you had an amazing Wedding Day! We are greatly appreciative too of had the opportunity to host such a special day for you. Thank you for sharing the positive experience you had with our team. We hope to see you both back at the Winery soon!
    -Peltzer Team

Kimberly · Married on 05/19/2018

I had my wedding at Peltzer a few weeks ago and it was amazing!! The staff and Sarah the day of coordinator made the day perfect! They truly made our wedding everything we wanted. The wine and sangria is also amazing.

Peltzer 47
    Peltzer 48
    Peltzer 49
    Sent on 05/29/2018

Kimberly & Michael,
    It was our pleasure to host your wedding day! We are so happy that everything went perfectly for you. Post wedding festivities ya’ll need to come by for some sangria!

-Peltzer Team

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2017

My husband and I booked Peltzer Winery for our rehearsal dinner and engagement shoot and had a wonderful experience. The dinner was outside on the farmstead and the lights strung through out the mulberry trees created the perfect causal but beautiful setting for our guests. The staff was extremely helpful in getting us organized for our big day and taking care of everything the day of so we simply got to show up and enjoy it.

Sarah was professional and helpful and went above and beyond to make sure the dinner was everything we wanted. Our guests loved it so much they all went back for a wine tasting the weekend after the wedding. I highly recommend this unique venue.

Peltzer 50
    Peltzer 55
    Sent on 03/24/2018
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 04/01/2018

Thank You Sarah!!! Sarah, Peltzer Winery's wedding coordinator is totally amazing and the reason why I'm leaving this review. She and her staff were utterly wonderful and went above and beyond. However, their event planner, Cecilie Nelson is not someone to rave about. She is rude and a complete mess. Peltzer Winery, you can do so much better without her, and she's the reason why I didn't give you the full five stars on the quality of service, responsiveness, and professionalism.

As for the venue and their Bridal suite, it was unforgettable. I'm so grateful with the exceptions that were made for my special day, and I don't forget... Thank You :)

Peltzer 56
    Peltzer 64
    Peltzer 65
    Sent on 06/11/2018

Hi Zoe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your experience working with us to make your day the most special day! We’re so happy that your time with Sarah was helpful and that your expectations were met! We truly appreciate your feedback and Danielle, our Director of Weddings and Events, will be reaching out to you to learn more about your experience.

Peltzer Team

Jon · Married on 06/17/2017

0.4
      0.5

So my wife Rachel and I got married here on the 17th of June. It was a wonderful day, with a wonderful venue. The venue, overall, I would say was stunning, the barn house, a must, if you decide to chose Peltzer's for your wedding after you read this review. Where to begin. Communication and customer service is what ruins it all. Cecile, their sales representative is the hardest person in the world to get a hold of, and when she messes up, as she did, numerous times with our contract, she is no where to be found. We have several emails where we tried to get in touch with her and she ignored us. We were told we would get a contract in a week or two, 6 weeks later, we still had nothing. We had to go to Peltzers in person, twice to essentially corner her to get a contract. It still took a week. Lets fast forward to a month before the wedding. Radio silence, I had to ask Peltzer's if we had to change venues for them to bother to contact us back. Moving forward to the actual wedding day. We contracted the wedding coordinator, Tiffany, she was suppose to arrive 3 hours before the wedding ceremony to help with things, but told us she would be there earlier. Our ceremony was at 6pm. At exactly 3:24pm, Tiffany called me back after multiple attempts to reach her to tell me that she was on her way to the venue and that she didnt get cell service where she lived. You would think as a wedding coordinator, even the day of, you would put yourself in a place to get cell service, all day. As a result of this, everything got delayed. Our guests waited out in 94 degree weather for over an hour as a result of her poor communication. Upon returning from our honeymoon, we reached out to Peltzer to offer constructive criticism, only to be met with excuses and blame. Both Tiffany and Denis (the manager) blamed the photographers, saying they were late. In all actuality, the photographer was on time, and acted like more of a coordinator than Tiffany did. They were on sit

Sent on 08/11/2017