Pelham Flowers By Desiree Reviews

23 | Pelham, AL

23 Reviews for Pelham Flowers By Desiree

23 Pelham Flowers By Desiree Reviews

Megyn · Married on 05/20/2017

Desiree made awesome flower arrangement for my wedding. She is very accommodating and talented. My wedding flower arrangements were gorgeous. Great quality flowers and great arrangements. My bouquet was more than what I expected. She made some suggestions for our flowers and I am glad I went with that. Overall a great experience working with Desiree and her staff. She made it stress free and enjoyable. I highly recommend Pelham Flowers By Desiree if you are looking for an awesome florist with a great taste and talent.

Mary · Married on 05/06/2017

Pelham Flowers By Desiree exceeded our expectation with gorgeous wedding flowers on our wedding day. Desiree is very fun to work with and she came up with great suggestions and ideas for our wedding flowers. Out of all the vendors we had for the wedding she was by far the most competent and friendly to work with. She went above and beyond to deliver the most gorgeous wedding flowers. I will always be thankful to my friend who recommended me Desiree. If you are looking for an absolute best wedding florist in business to do your wedding flowers I highly recommend Desiree.

Pat · Married on 03/25/2017

Desiree at Pelham Flowers was wonderful to work with as we prepared for my daughter's wedding. We sought her out based on great reviews on wedding wire and other sites after we found one of the hot wedding florists here in Birmingham to be very non-responsive. Desiree listened to our vision and added her own creative touches. We always felt like we were her favorite customer. Always responsive, always positive, super enthusiastic and helpful. On wedding day, Desiree came into the bride's room with a big smile and the most beautiful bridesmaid bouquets. As a sweet extra, she had upgraded my daughter's bouquet with a ton of extra blooms as her gift to her. Was gorgeous and made our bride feel so special! All floral displays were exactly as envisioned. Couldn't be more pleased, so if you are shopping for a wedding florist, I highly recommend you add Pelham Flowers by Desiree to your short list. She is reasonably priced and a pleasure to work with.

Conor · Married on 03/04/2017

Outstanding florist. Our wedding flowers were more than what we expected. Our friends recommended Pelham Flowers By Desiree for our wedding and we could not be more happier. Desiree and her staff are very welcoming and professional. We really appreciated Desiree and her staffs' attention to details. I recommend them to all the new brides and grooms to be, if you are looking for a creative and unique flowers for your wedding.

Gretchen · Married on 10/02/2015

Desiree did the flowers for my daughter's wedding on 10-2-15 at Applewood Farms. We had an idea on what we wanted but Desiree's creative touches and suggestions made the flowers absolutely stunning!

• Lydia

Lydia · Married on 05/09/2015

Desiree did a fantastic job on our floral design for our wedding! I was looking for something different, classy but edgy. She certainly delivered! She was very willing to work with me and my budget! The flowers were delivered in time and they were exactly what I hoped for!

I can't say enough about Desiree at Pelham Flowers. She is one of the sweetest individuals and she did an AMAZING JOB with my flowers for my wedding. I remember walking into her shop after going to countless other florists who either forgot my appointment or were too busy to take 5 seconds to talk to me. Desiree; however, sat down with me, discussed my options, showed me some flowers that would work (AND ALL IN THE MIDDLE OF HER VALENTINES DAY RUSH!!) I got exactly what I wanted - a unique bouquet of rustic flowers --- they were perfect!!! If you want beautiful bouquets - go to Desiree!! They are professional, timely in their responses, and willing to work with any budget!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2013

Working with Desiree of Pelham Flowers by Desiree was such a wonderful experience! She goes above and beyond to make sure you are getting exactly what you want for your special day. During our initial consultation I told her I didn't want to go crazy on flowers since I was having an outdoor wedding in a garden. She was so great in working with my budget! If I had a flower in mind, but it was really expensive, she had wonderful alternatives that were just as beautiful and at a much friendlier cost. We emailed and text back & forth a bunch of times until we got everything just right! And she was so sweet & helpful the entire time! Even when I switched things up 2 and a half months before the wedding, she accommodated me and was completely flexible through the whole thing. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. I enjoyed every minute of it. She is just a wonderful person, who you can tells loves what she does and takes pride in her work and in making her customers happy. Even though my wedding is done, she will be my go-to florist from now on! :)

April · Married on 11/17/2012

Desiree was awesome to work with and she made my wedding experience very fun and memorable. My wedding flowers were elegant and lively. She made good suggestions and helped me get my wedding arrangements within my budget. Pelham Flowers is the best wedding florist in Birmingham and based on my experience with them I highly recommend them for your wedding.

Marie · Married on 10/06/2012

Pelham Flowers did an absolutely AWESOME job with my wedding flowers. Desiree is absolutely wonderful and listened and made suggestions to make my flowers turn out exactly the way we wanted. She also has such an eye and creative flare that really can't be found at any other florist. On the wedding day, I had absolutely no worries about my flowers. They were fresh, bright, and beautiful!

Joyce · Married on 08/01/2012

Desiree and her staff are so talented and professional! We use them for ALL of our flower needs!! I have never been disappointed. Everything has such an original and unique look. Not your everyday florist. For anything one of a kind, all you have to do is give them your ideas and BAM-you got it! Love these guys!!

Katie · Married on 08/20/2011

Superb designer. Pelham Flowers arranged my wedding flowers and I was blown away by their superior designs. They designed flowers beyond my expectation in a very reasonable price. I shopped around for 4 different wedding florists in town and Pelham Flowers was best in price and Desiree understood exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Desiree and the entire Pelham Flowers team for making my wedding day memorable.

Kendall · Married on 08/14/2011

They arranged the most beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding. I am very glad I found Pelham Flowers to do my wedding flowers. Absolutely loved their enthusiasm, the flower prices could not have been better and most importantly they helped transform my dream wedding to reality. Thanks Desiree'.......

kristy · Married on 05/28/2011

Desiree at Pelham florist was AMAZING to say the least. She took an idea of mine and turned it into a BEAUTIFUL masterpiece! As stressed out as i was about the big day, i never once worried about the floral arrangments. I would recommend Pelham Florist to everyone for any occassion. Desiree is a professional who knows exactly how to get the job done just as you imagined it! they made my day PERFECT!

Gemma · Married on 03/05/2011

This was the second wedding Desi has done for me for my two daughters and I couldn't have been more pleased. The flowers were magnificent and all the guests commented on how beautiful they were. She is a true artist and so much fun to work with! She has tons of ideas and is so helpful and eager to assist in any way she can. I am recommending her to everyone and plan to use her again when my third daughter gets married in the future. Give her a call. You will be thrilled with her work and will love working with her!

Sasha · Married on 12/18/2010

I loved the flowers they provided me with for my wedding! They were so beautiful I decided to dry them out and place them in a shadow box to display on my wall forever:) Thank you so much Desiree you helped make my wedding day more intimate and beautiful with your personal touch and decor!! I recommend using this florist for any occation. The owner and staff are very professional and experts on pin pointing your needs!!! Thank you so much:)I wish I could share some pictures with you guys. If you want to see some wedding pics please go to www.pelhamflowersbydesiree.com

Elizabeth · Married on 12/10/2010

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely loved everything they did...the flowers, the centerpieces, the decorations... It was exactly the way I wanted it and beyond!!!! Honestly. I am soooooooo glad I found them! They were great to work with and I can't imagine my wedding without all of your them! LOVED IT!!!!! Desiree you ARE A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Thank you with all my heart.
    Liz Bolt

• Katy

Katy · Married on 10/30/2010

I absolutely loved Desiree! She was so easy to work with, and she has the best ideas and taste in flowers. She gets a lot of flowers locally, so it lowers your cost on shipping, and that allows her to offer a bigger variety of flowers. I went in with a few pictures and she got my visions right away, and made it so easy. She is so sweet and flexible too. I recommend her for anything that you need, whether it is for a wedding or just to tell someone that you are thinking about them!

Beth · Married on 10/02/2010

Desiree is so awesome!!!! She worked closely with me to pick out the best flowers for my style and taste that also fit into my budget. She was in constant contact with me. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and by far made the wedding gorgeous! She is very talented and creative and just a super sweet person. I would recommend Pelham Flowers to anyone who needs flowers of any kind or occasion. I just can't say enough good things about them.

Rachel · Married on 03/20/2010

Best for weddings. I first saw my friend's wedding flowers (done by Pelham Flowers) and they were gorgeous. They did awesome job and I used them for my wedding also. Very modern and elegant design work !!!! Loved their work !!!

Jessica · Married on 02/12/2010

My wedding flowers were elegant and very stylish. I shopped around for my wedding flowers quite a bit and was very pleased with their price. Definitely the best wedding florist in Birmingham area.

Very pleasant people and will go over over board with ya. Would surely, recommend to anyone who wants their own feel for their wedding!

Brittany · Married on 06/15/2013

Desiree was very professional and easy to work with. She sat down with us on several occasions and listened to our wants and thoughts and added the professional touch and then created a beautiful wedding day. Given a budget and she worked with that and made everything look beautiful from the rehearsal dinner, bouquets, venue arrangements and reception. The flowers were fresh and colorful. She arrived on time to set up the venue. Everything was marked so no one would have a question about what belonged where and for who like the different bouquets and such.