402 Reviews for Pedestals Floral Decorators

Venue Visit (11)
Non-Floral (9)
Single Flowers (6)
Chuppah Decor (2)

I was referred to Robert and Shannon for my sons wedding, 8/10/18. The chuppah made of birch and flowers was magnificent. Cocktail hour flower,magnificent. The ballroom centerpieces were beyond magnificent. Words can't truly explain the totality of the effort that Pedestals put into my event. I strongly advise choosing them. No clichés, just smooth as silk. We did have the opportunity to see a sample that we made adjustments to. The actual wedding day centerpieces had everyone buzzing just how amazing those flowers looked. To my Robert and Shannon- I can't thank you enough for making Rob and Mary's night sheer perfection.

Profile Picture vicki, 8/10/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

When looking for a florist for our wedding it wasn't an easy task because I really didn't have a good idea of what I wanted. When I sat down with Nadia and described to the best of my ability what I wanted she pulled up pictures and we put them together and added on to them until it was exactly what I had been saying I wanted. She had amazing ideas for our venue and what would look good. I can not thank her enough for the work she put in. The day of my wedding my bouquet came in and it was slightly off and within minutes she was working to fix it to make sure that I absolutely loved it and I did! Everyone loved the centerpieces as well as our ceremony trees-I could not have been happier with the outcome of all of our flowers!

Profile Picture Peggie, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so happy that we went with Pedestals for our May 19 wedding! When looking for flowers I felt frazzled and really didn't know exactly what I wanted. I met with Nadia who I immediately fell in love with -- she was so fun and eager to help and you could tell how passionate she is about her job. She was able to help me choose beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for my Spring wedding and was able to stay in my budget. On my wedding day when my bouquets were delivered to the hotel when I was getting ready, everyone couldn't stop gushing over how gorgeous they were. They looked absolutely beautiful! Also, after picking out centerpieces we were able to do a meeting before the wedding where she made mock centerpieces to make sure everything was exactly as we wanted and discussed for the actual day. I would definitely recommend going to Pedestals and seeing Nadia for your wedding day - we are so happy with the outcome of all of our flowers! It truly helped make our day so beautiful.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Steven at Pedestals was amazing. He was honest, understanding and so creative. I gave him my small idea of what I liked and theme and colors and he came up with an amazing vision for my bouquets. Our venue was already including centerpieces so we only needed the personal flowers. They came out better than I had hoped for and he tried to get flowers in season and that had symbolism. I cannot get over how amazing my bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were. Seriously worth every penny.

Profile Picture Angela, 5/11/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Joseph and his team truly captured the vision we were seeking for our reception. He incorporated romantic candlelight with soft flowers that complimented each other beautifully. Our centerpieces and bouquets were fantastic. Pedestals made the process so easy and were very accommodating. We recommend Pedestals Floral in the highest regard.

Profile Picture Lea, 3/24/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

We booked with Pedestals after meeting with a few other florists that we just didn't end up clicking with. We met with Nadia and she was so fun to work with. Immediately she made us feel at ease and worked with our budget. They were so reasonably priced and so accommodating. They provided the flowers for both the ceremony and reception, as well as the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. Two months before our wedding I decided to make a few changes to the flowers that we had already booked with, Nadia called me and stayed on the phone with me for over an hour going over the new things I wanted. They sent me a sample of my centerpieces a month before the wedding (which were beautiful). And they sent me pictures of the bouquets the day before the wedding. I didn't like how pink the roses turned out in my bouquets so Nadia immediately swapped them out for a blush colored rose. All of the flowers were absolutely perfect. You can't go wrong booking with Pedestals. They were so professional, accommodating, friendly and talented.

Profile Picture Lexi, 1/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Pedestals Florist was truly amazing and exceptionally professional for our wedding on January 19, 2018 at the Fox Hollow. We worked with Nadia when it came to choosing our center pieces and bouquets and she knew exactly what to do with our ideas and preferences. She designed the most beautiful bouquets for not only myself, but for my maid of honor and bridesmaids. We went with some high center pieces and some low center pieces. She knew exactly which tables would best be suited for the high and beautifully outlined the remaining tables with the low. The high and low center pieces were magnificent and had a beautiful touch of tea candles. I couldn't have dreamed of something better. Nadia listened to what we liked and didn't like and designed the most beautiful pieces. They were absolutely stunning and truly looked remarkable and classy for our special day. We cannot thank you enough for the beautiful job Pedestals Florist did for us on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Maria, 1/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

We had gone to two other florists before going to Pedestals, where we ultimately decided to work with them for our wedding florist. We decided on Pedestals because they were very familiar with our venue, and were great at working with our vision on how we wanted the room to look. They had a lot of options to choose from as far as centerpieces were concerned (high vs. low, different stands, and candles). We really liked that they also provided a "trial" centerpiece a few weeks before the wedding, giving us time to really get a look at how the flower combinations were going to look all together, and to make changes if needed. They were reasonable in price compared to other vendors and stuck to our budget throughout.

On the day of the wedding we were very happy with the centerpieces and how everything turned out. The bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what we had discussed and planned on. We couldn't have been happier with their service and would highly recommend Pedestals to anyone, especially those getting married at Westbury Manor.

Profile Picture Zachary, 1/6/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

My husband and I used Pedestals for our wedding on November 17, 2017. Not only is Nadia the absolute sweetest woman and amazing to work with, but she effortlessly made my vision come to life! She was amazing throughout the whole process. She showed me what my bouquets and centerpieces would look like at our sample appointment and allowed me to make any changes I wanted. Nadia is so sweet, professional, talented, and very knowledgeable and passionate about what she does. My bouquets were absolutely beautiful and when I walked into my ballroom at the Inn at New Hyde Park I was blown away. The room was break taking. The gold candelabra centerpieces along with the votive candles spread out on each table was stunning and exactly what I had envisioned and saw on the day of my sample appointment. Nadia allowed me to bring in my own ribbon for the bridesmaids bouquets, so I was able to match everything perfectly. She also added my grandma's picture to my bouquet which was so important to me on my special day. My guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful the room and centerpieces were on my wedding day. Nadia made all of my dreams come true by making each table exactly what I wanted it to look like. It was clear that they took their time on each centerpiece and bouquet to make sure each one looked amazing. True perfection! I highly recommend Pedestals and Nadia to every single bride and groom!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pedestals was one of the 3 options we had when booking our wedding at the Westmount Country Club. Mind you Westmount is pretty deep in NJ, we live in Staten Island, and Pedestals is over an hour away from us in LI.. we chose them based on a few recommendations .. and they were so worth the drive!!! Robert and I clicked from the start, I am pretty simple but definitely had a few requests when it came to the flowers and look and feel I wanted in the room. He understood me and the result that day was breathtaking!! My flowers, my girls flowers, the tables, the ceremony.. it was all perfect!! He worked with our budget and made it look as though we spent double what we did ! Thank you so much Robert and the team over at Pedestals !! I will recommend you forever !! xo

Photo for Pedestals Floral Decorators Review - My Beautiful bouquet
Profile Picture Marissa, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing this company is. With three days left until our wedding, we ended our contract with our original florist. We contacted Pedestals and Nadia was quick to jump in and make my dream come to life. She took everything we wanted into account and the arrangements ended up more beautiful than we could imagine. Everyone was talking about the beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. NADIA is an artist and a pleasure to work with. The whole company is wonderful and we cannot thank them enough.

Profile Picture Ana, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Pedestals to anyone that wants to WOW their guest at their wedding! I worked with Nadia and from our first appointment I knew that she would bring my centerpiece/floral vision to life! She beyond exceeded any and all of my expectations!! My guests are still talking about the flowers from the wedding and how they had "never seen anything like that before." Pedestals produced truly gorgeous work and their service was outstanding!!

Profile Picture Tina, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pedestals was truly the best company to use for any floral needs! Robert & his staff made our centerpieces a dream come true! From the church decor, bouquets and cake flowers, everything was absolutely stunning. Thank you for the beauty that you brought to our wedding day! We will never use another florist again!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Pedastals blew me away. I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful setup for my wedding. I chose the arch with the branches, hanging beads and flowers for my ceremony. Down the aisle, soft rose petals along with three tiered candles. It was so romantic and incredibly beautiful. Our centerpieces were equally beautiful, all in high glass vases with hanging beads matching our arch. Pedastals was also able to move ceremony arch over our sweetheart table for reception. At that time, they even added hanging tea light candles to it. Gorgeous!!!
We dealt with Steven Polizzi from time of booking until our wedding day. Steven was amazing! He was always so quick to respond to my frequent emails, putting my anxiety at ease. He knew exactly what I wanted and made it come to life. When doing my seating arrangements, I realized I had paid for an extra centerpiece. Steven was quick to repurpose my money and utilize those flowers to make a beautiful and elaborate centerpiece for my sweetheart table. Stunning!!
There is a reason that Pedastals has the great reputation that they do. The are truly the best. I would recommend working with Steven to anyone, any day!

Profile Picture gina, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Pedestals was great and helpful when booking. I'll be giving a follow up review after my wedding!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 7/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robert Herzog was a dream to work with, he didn't pressure me into spending more $$$ and respected my budget and vision (ie: no flowers in the centerpieces. I know...) Thanks Robert for giving us the most beautiful bouquets and on point centerpieces.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/23/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Pedestals did an amazing job for our wedding! The woman I had originally booked with had left the company so I was skeptical as to who would be my new contact. Luckily, Joseph has amazing taste and took over the planning!! I met with Joseph a month before the wedding to see a centerpiece sample and confirm everything. He asked about the bridesmaid dresses and color scheme and had such great advice for the peonies and roses. They were so gorgeous!! When I walked into the ballroom at the Larkfield and saw the centerpieces, I almost cried. We had half high and half low and they were exactly what I had pictured and so beautiful. We got so many compliments on how amazing everything came together. I cannot thank Joseph enough for his expertise and amazing style!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Pedestals absolutely made my wedding at Flowerfield beyond perfect. I LOVE flowers, so this was a really important vendor for me. I found them through my friends wedding, where i loved her flowers. I met with Robert, who is literally one of my favorite people on earth. I had such a faint idea in my head and he brought it to life. I went in describing myself as sort of boho; I wanted sunflowers but I am not rustic at all, and my wedding is black tie. He nailed it. Our centerpieces were magnificent gold vine/tree structures, and the bouquet on the top was stunning. It was roses and orchids, and just a hint of sunflowers to tie in my theme. Again, he brought a classy look and tied in my sunflowers to make it soft. It looked like a fairy tale wedding. He also suggested for our ceremony, to have a tree arch, which was soo gorgeous. It was even used over our dais, which was beautiful in the ball room and you truly get your moneys worth. They did an excellent job with the bouquets. After showing a picture of my dress to Robert, he made my bouquet perfect as well. I truly cannot thank Robert and his crew enough. My wedding was stunning, I got so many compliments and I will be recommending them to everyone!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Robert and the team at Pedestals were AMAZING! From our first meeting with Robert, we knew our floral vision would come to live for our June 2 wedding at The Garden City Hotel. Robert understood our vision and worked with us to bring it to life. When my husband and I walked into our showing we were blown away. Everything was perfection. The floral artistry they brought in was on another level - we still get compliments about the floral runner on our place card table. Working with Robert and the Pedestals team is something you will not regret and will make your wedding absolutely stunning!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/2/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers at my wedding were absolutely stunning. I worked with Nadia who made the entire process soooo easy!!! She is so cute and bubbly and shared just as much excitement for my wedding as I did! She spent so much time going through everything with me, building each centerpiece from scratch (I had three different types, low, high and suspended). The fact that they also worked with my vendor, Carlyle on the Green on a frequent basis made it so convenient. My husband really wanted suspended centerpieces, and Pedestals is at Carlyle so often that they already had the hardware installed so it was no problem! Everyone commented on how breathtaking the flowers were. I really couldn't have been happier. They were fresh and completely perfect the day of my wedding.
I also told Pedestals that I wanted to donate the flowers after the wedding to a nursing home for memory impaired residents and they were 100% on board with taking all the flowers back after the wedding and holding them for a few days until I picked them up to be donated. They even keep them refrigerated so they still looks amazing 2 days later.

I was stuck on another florist but they were a bit out of my price range (suspended centerpieces are VERY expensive) and I met with Nadia and instantly knew who I was going with. They were also far more affordable. For what I got, it was worth every single penny and then some!!

Profile Picture Deanna, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We looked into many florist in the area before selecting Pedestals. Price wise, they were very competitive with other florists, but if you follow their instagram, the pieces that they produce are gorgeous. Robert was our designer and he is a master at creating flower centerpieces. We actually had 2 sample sessions so we could look at our centerpieces. Robert gave us a very good price and even after we asked him to provide additional flowers, baskets, etc, he just threw them in for free.
The day of the event, when we walked into our reception room, the flowers looked amazing. I am very happy we picked Pedestals. Thanks!

Profile Picture tony, 4/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Good price, nice customer service, even called me the day of to make sure everything went smoothly. Highly recommended

Profile Picture Samantha , 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I wanted to update my below review - Pedestals was great to work with. Always available; we worked with Nadia who I was able to contact via email or phone at any time. I had a few small ideas as to what I thought I wanted for our wedding, and she blew it up to the most gorgeous centerpieces & beautiful bouquets/boutainaires. Guests were complimenting constantly. She listened, knew the look & feel we were going for and nailed it. We can not thank you enough Nadia! As I said below they work with you on price & you can pay them in increments or all at once. Timely delivery on our wedding day. Trust Pedestals, they will help make your wedding visions become reality.

We just booked with Pedestals last week and are really looking forward to working with them on our special day. We met with Nadia, they were the first florist we interviewed, and the last! We love her! I've heard from more than one couple that they were very happy working with them, so we trusted our gut feelings and stopped our search where it started. They will work with you on the price, and on your vision. I only had a few ideas on centerpieces, and my bouquet, and were lost for my BM bouquets, and Nadia was full of beautiful suggestions. I will modify or submit a new review after my wedding day.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/3/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Pedestals truly deserves a huge THANK YOU for creating the setting of my dreams at The Somerley at Fox Hollow. It was the most special night of our lives and people are still callig and texting us about the centerpieces. We did every other table two different centerpieces- one floral arrangement and one with sticks. They were truly something special and I could not be more thankful. Robert helped us every step of the way. The flowers in the bouquets were also spectacular and my bridal bouquet was as well. Pedestals did such an incredible job I was completely blown away. ASK FOR ROBERT!!!! He is literally the most kind and helpful person in the business. So knowledgeable I don't know what I would have done without him. I will absolutely recommend pedestals to everyone and anyone!!!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 1/21/17, 4 Reviews